- 8 Ball, 9 Ball and UK 8 Ball.
- Play with the Computer Player.
- Pass & Play with friends.
- 1 or 2 player
- 3 Different Controls.
- Spin / English Control.
- 10 Characters to choose from.
- 3 AI Difficulty Levels.
- 3 Table colors.
- Realistic Physics.
- Stunning 3D graphics.
- Relaxing Musics.
Like Real Pool 3D:
Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
Now optimized for S4 and other 1080p devices!
9-Ball, 8-Ball, 6-Ball, Straight Pool, 10-Ball and Rotation.
Easy to Use Interface
The player interface is intuitive and a snap to use. Aim cue by using your finger to rotate left or right. Shoot by touching the cue, pull back with your finger and flick forward. The faster you move your finger the harder the cue ball is hit.
Set up and play your buddies or a computer opponent at any one of 6 different pool rooms. You get to choose! Play pool on a 4x9 championship or 3.5x7 bar table.
The VP Mobile computer adversaries know how to play pool! The better players can really stroke it, but luckily for you, the poor players are not any better than the sucker at your local bar. There are 128 computer opponents of varying skill levels, so you'll always have somebody to play. Play any skill level of computer opponent, from sucker to pool shark.
Hit the Road
Career mode starts you out as a rookie in the Garage. You're not alone, because Curly, the ultimate road player is there to guide you. Work your way through 6 different pool rooms by beating the Room Boss and earning enough cash to travel to the next room. Each room has a different player and table. As you progress in your career the competition gets tougher and tougher and the bets go up! You must beat Curly in the beach house for the big money to complete your career.
Pool Rebel was initially released on Windows Mobile winning the AT&T Game Development Contest for Windows Mobile 2008 http://www.poolrebel.com/Documents/ATTPressRelease.pdf
It was soon after released for iPhone and later iPad and is currently rated by AppAdvice.com as the best pool game on the AppStore http://www.appadvice.com/appguides/show/best-billiards-pool-apps.
The Android version offers the following features:
- Five pool games implemented according to the official rulebooks (8-ball, 8-Ball UK, 9-Ball, 14.1 Continuous and One Pocket)
- Online gaming
- OpenFeint Enabled
- Intuitive interface that allows control of every aspect of a shot
- Dynamic player hints help you avoid common mistakes during gameplay
- Save & Load a game at any stage. Automatically resume interrupted games
- Full game history with unlimited undo/redo functionality
- Adjustable difficulty levels
- Tablet support (Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc.)
In Time Trial you have a time limit of 4 minutes, in which you have to pocket balls as fast as you can to achieve more score. When you pocket more than one ball back to back, your multiplier will increase and which will boost your score and time.
In Matrix Mode, when you pocket a ball your score will be multiplied by the difference of your previous and current ball number if the current is more than the previous; but if the current is less, then your score is divided by the current ball number. So be careful.
In 2 Player 15 Ball Mode you can compete against your friend.
3 Different Modes.
3 Different Control Schemes.
Like 3D Pool Game:
Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
- Realistic pool ball physics
- 4 levels of difficulty to play against
- Intuitive touch controls; apply spin and swerve with ease
- 80 challenges to beat, with more coming soon
- World Rules, Black Ball Pool, Eight Ball Pool, Nine Ball Pool, Ten Ball Pool, Straight Pool and One Pocket Pool accurate rule sets
- True-to-life American and British style billiards tables
- 30 unlockable alternate billiards tables and balls with which to play
Created by Giles Coope using LibGDX
Audio by Tom Colvin
for support email email@example.com
PLEASE EMAIL RATHER THAN JUST REPORTING ISSUES IN REVIEWS SO I CAN HELP.
*** GAME FEATURES ***
1. NO ADS!
2. Flick the pool cue to shoot! (how fast you move the pool cue with your finger will determine the power of the shot)
3. Full screen pool table. Unlock extra pool tables by completing the single player challenges.
4. Customisable pool ball sets. Choose from "classic" (solids and stripes), "modern" (reds and yellows), or "stars and stripes".
5. Customisable challenge ball sets. Choose from "stars", "smileys", "classic red", or "halloween" (NEW).
6. Realistic pool ball and cushion physics. Watch as the pool ball "rattles" in jaws of the pocket.
7. Play 8 ball, 9 ball, continuous play, and single player challenges.
8. Simple intuitive controls. Switch back and forth between shooting and aiming modes by tapping anywhere on the pool table. Tap the cue ball whilst aiming or shooting to add pool ball spin.
*** TIPS ON PLAYING LIKE A PRO ***
You don't need to hold the pool cue to move it, just swipe your finger across the screen in the direction the pool cue is pointing to shoot!
You will get more accuracy the further away from the cue ball your finger is when aiming.
Make good use of inverted aiming when the cue ball is near the edge of the pool table!
*** GET IN TOUCH! ***
Help to make Flick Pool even better by sending any bug reports / support / feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to actively fixing any issues you encounter.
Please also rate the game in the app store! We really appreciate your feedback!
You can also follow us on Twitter (@dinobytestudios) where we will be posting details of what we're currently working on.
- Four game types: Straight, 8 Ball, 9 Ball, and Practice.
- Four opponents with increasing skill levels.
- Realistic physics.
- Full 3D viewing.
- Aim assist.
- Tally sheet showing wins and losses.
- Save / Resume game.
Play individual games like Make 8 and Make 15 or take on the computer at 8 Ball or 9 Ball. Or try a challenge mode like Run the Table or Marathon.
This game is more than most pool games, it's loaded with fun, interesting ways to play to keep you coming back for more.
Play 2-Player vs a friend (sinlge phone) in any of the multiplayer game modes.
Try some fun new game modes like Run the Table, Flick Challenge, Marathon and Gold Balls!
The magic of this pool game is that it has traditional pool games like 8-Ball & 9-Ball vs the Computer, but it ALSO has fun & unique ways to play pool for an endless amount of fun.
The following 12+ pool game modes include:
Single Player Pool Game Modes:
- First to 8 (free form)
- First to 15 (free form)
- In Order
- Solids First
- 8 Ball Last
Pool Games vs the Computer:
- First to 4 (free form pool)
- First to 8 (free form pool)
- 8 Ball
- 9 Ball
- Run the Table (you can't miss)
- Flick Challenge
- 3 Minute Challenge
- 5 Minute Challenge
Pool is a game that so many of us have played in our homes, in college, in bars and basements. Now you have a fun pool game in your pocket with Touch Pool 2D.
Enjoy this fun and full featured pool game on your phone today.
All sales are final after 48 hours from the time of your purchase. Google allows for a refund within 15 minutes of your purchase.
This game was originally designed for smaller phone screens. It depends on the individual device as to whether or not it supports the ability to stretch the game to full-screen.
Please try the FREE "Carl's 8-Ball Pool" before purchasing!
- 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Make15
- Multiplayer (Online)
- Realistic billiard physics
- Forward-, Backspin, English
- Player profile & statistics
- Highscore and replays
- Configurable aiming
- AND MUCH MORE!
Carl's 8-Ball pool is an easy and addicting billiards game! Join our community of dedicated pool players and play as much billard games as you like! The app also features chat and a buddy list for your favourite pool players. Now go ahead and rack 'em!
Created by the makers of the critically acclaimed International Snooker, Doodle Pool HD features:
√ US 8 Ball Rules
√ US 9 Ball Rules
√ UK 8 Ball Rules
√ High-res graphics for devices with higher resolutions
√ New Invisiballs Game Mode
√ Stats Page
√ Improved Tutorial
√ Hardware back button Supported.
√ Language Selection on High Resolution Devices.
√ Openfeint Achievements and high scores
√ 1 or 2 Player
√ Time Attack mode (fastest to clear the table)
√ Unique shooting mechanic
√ Casual game play mechanics
√ Lots of fun!
IMPORTANT CONTROL INFORMATION!
To play a shot, you can touch *ANYWHERE* on the screen. Then drag your finger back to set the power and aim, like a rubber band. *You do NOT have to start at the cue ball* If you find your ball too near a cushion, try starting your drag further away. You can cancel a shot at any time by returning your finger to the start point.
3ILLIARDS is three games in one, play 9-ball, 8-ball and snooker in single-player, multi-player or versus CPU!
It features excellent HD-quality 3D graphics, customizable clubs and tables, three AI difficulty levels, Pass'n'Play multiplayer AND an Augmented Reality mode!
You can't get any closer to the real deal then 3ILLIARDS!
Appreciated by QUALCOMM in VUFORIA video on CES 2012
Try it today, it IS a great fun!
What is Augmented Reality?
With this technique we are able to give you new quality of gaming experiance. A fully 3D scene with billiards table is presented on a printed trackable image. To play with AR you have to download and print this image from www.3illiards.com and point your devices camera onto it.
To enable AR the internet connection is required only the first time you launch the app. (You can also play without AR).
- Realistic HD graphics and sounds
- Natural touch controls helps you to immerse into the game immediately
- Very fast loading time: you are in the game in 5 seconds
- 4 game types (Eight ball pool, Nine Ball pool, Killer pool and Speed pool)
- AI opponent or local multiplayer
- Adjustable opponent strength for beginners and pros
- All billiard game types and features are available for free.
- One time unlock removes ads forever.
Pool, also more formally known as pocket billiards (mostly in North America) or pool billiards (mostly in Europe and Australia), is the family of cue sports and games played on a pool table having six receptacles called pockets along the rails, into which balls are deposited as the main goal of play. Popular versions include eight-ball and nine-ball. An obsolete term for pool is six-pocket.
- 12 unlockable alternate tables with which to play
- 5 levels of difficulty to play against
- Touch anywhere to play!
- True-to-life pocket billiards tables
- Realistic pocket billiards ball physics
- touch controls; apply spin and swerve with ease
There are hundreds type of pool games. Some of the most well known include eight-ball, nine-ball, ten-ball, straight pool, one-pocket and bank pool.
There are also hybrid games combining aspects of both pool and carom billiards, such as American four-ball billiards, cowboy pool and bottle pool.
Pool Billiards in the fourteenth Century ad, in British England Queen Victoria era, billiard activities very attention, in some rich families, not only have the luxury elegant billiard rooms, but also in play activities, there is a strict etiquette is provided in some activity, is still in use. Such as playing, have guests, must gently enters the room, not talk loudly and shout loudly, lest affect playing one of the quiet reflection. And if in play, can ask the other side not facing yourself or close to stand on their own, do not allow any wielding clubs such as uncivilized behavior. Billiards is an elegant sport, billiards room, room, also have similar to loud noise and smoke expressly.
In 1510 the billiards in France, the French king Louis Xiv is "a single ball in the Palace of Versailles to play billiards" (Single Pool), put a Ivory do arches on the table (Port) and a piece of ivory column called "King" (King), spoon shaped rod to play, put the ball into the door or touch then the feasible.
Because do billiard activities physician advised the king Louis Xiv of France after a meal, is conducive to fitness so get king loved and cared for, so in seventeenth Century, billiards in France gradually popular, which may be the billiards originated in France according to.
It is said that the activity of the billiards initial is outdoors ground burrowing, put a play the ball with the stick into the hole, then changed from outdoors activities in the indoor table.
Since the billiard so far there have been several hundred years of history, in the long-term spread through the continuous improvement of people rich, has now reached more than from a degree of perfection. Once started playing ball in the indoor table, opened a round hole in the center of the table, and later in table four corner is provided with four holes, the increase of the hole also has stimulated people's interest in playing ball, until the opening six round holes in the table. It evolved into the rudiment of pocket billiards table today. In the development process of table in any octagonal shaped ball table, each side openings on the table. A total of eight holes, the hole has increased, the set can accommodate a few people to participate in the.
At the beginning of the nineteenth Century, the development of snooker began to mature stage, in the technology to improve the equipment at the same time, also development, many large and small improvements and inventions emerging.
5 Stages with more than 120 Levels, Special Power up balls, Experience the fun to be a Master in Power Pool Mania!
How to Play:
- Drag Pool Cue to Adjust Cue Angle.
- Press Button to Adjust Cue Angle Slightly.
- Drag Energy Button to Adjust Power, Release to Shoot.
- Pocket all balls on table to win the level.
◆ Completely Suitable for both Casual and Serious Gamers:
The simple Drag and Play interface allows you to pick up and play the game quickly, The Cue Ball Controller allowing you to perform more advanced shots including Back Spin, Top Spin, Left Spin and Right Spin.
◆ Various gameplay modes:
- Challenges Mode， Time limited for this mode
- Free Play Mode， Cues number limited for this mode
◆ 5 Special Stages with Various Tables and More than 120 Levels:
- Stage 1：Classic Pool
- Stage 2：Master Pool
- Stage 3：Blast Pool
- Stage 4：Power Pool
- Stage 5：Super Pool
◆ Ordinary Balls
- Cue ball - Don't sink it!
- Red ball - 100 Points
- Yellow ball - 150 Points
- Black ball - 200 Points
◆ Power up balls：
- Bomb Ball - Explodes when Time's up
- Fission Ball - Turns to three new red balls When hit by Cue ball
- Suck Ball - Sucks in all balls it touches
- Fire Ball - Destroys any other balls it touches
- Backhole Ball - Turns into a back hole When hit by Cue ball
- Pinball Ball - Turns into a pinball bumper When hit by Cue ball
◆ Watch out the Various Traps!
Go and have a challenge!
Pool, also more formally known as pocket billiards or pool billiards, is the family of cue sports and games played on a pool table having six receptacles called pockets along the rails, a wide variety of games of skill generally played with a cue stick which is used to strike billiard balls. There are three major subdivisions of games within cue sports: Carom billiards, including balkline and straight rail, cushion caroms, three-cushion billiards, artistic billiards and four-ball; Pool, including among others eight-ball, nine-ball, ten-ball, straight pool, one-pocket and bank pool; Snooker and English billiards.
It is the first 3D pool game with zero gravity. Play Cuebox in beautiful HD graphics and discover the dimension of billiards you have never encountered before! Compete against a friend or in single player mode playing classic 8-ball and 9-ball games that are extended to three dimensions!
* Billiards without gravity in real 3D.
* Beautiful HD graphics.
* Play with friends in Pass and Play mode.
* 3D-Ball - special edition of 8-Ball with more balls , better suited for 3D tables.
* 4 cameras used for aiming: main 3D view
and 3 supporting : top, front and side.
* Simple controls resembling typical pool games.
* Adjust touch sensitivity.
It’s a demon watching your every step, waiting for you to get lost. He knows very well that sooner or later you will. Beware the moment you enter his graveyard, because it is when your Horror starts…
Although invisible to you, the demon always follows, lying in wait to suddenly emerge from the shadows. And when he does, run for your life. Keep in mind though that you’re already plunged in this scary maze, all alone, marooned in the darkness, with only a small beam of light around you and the devil breathing down your neck…
Your only chance of salvage is finding all parts of the devil’s seal. If you accomplish this task, you may get out of this nightmare…
This horror survival game is involving and engrossing, with polished graphics, audio effects which will curdle your blood, complex plotline and the threat scarier than Slenderman himself. Explore the scary graveyard and don’t let the terror petrify you…
The game is perfect to give you the chills for this years halloween !
- Stunning HD graphics.
- 3D Game Engine
- Beautifully crafted environment.
- Animated enemy.
- Terrifying sound effects
- Creepy music.
Multiple, scary locations
- Old graveyard
- Scary maze
- Dreadful forest