Why was my first review deleted? Ads get in the way, I want to try this game without ads in my face, before I buy it. Other than that I love it!
Eh. Great music, sound, and visuals, but the gameplay is fiddly and the controls feel imprecise.
4/22 update didn't fix any of the problems The ads cover up the number of gems you've collected, which is kind of important, and makes the controls unresponsive. Not playing this again unless it's fixed. Also, while I always appreciate support for Xperia Play controls, using Up as the boost button is VERY poor control placement. It's almost impossible to boost and control accurately. Just use the X button or something instead. Also a way to turn off on-screen controls for people using physical buttons would be a welcome addition.
Great game! Good retro design and matching music! I liked the challange to unlock levels 11-20, waiting to see the new levels! Keep up the good work!
Excellent!!! Challenging, retro feel, and awesome music. I'm currently stuck on level 10...but that doesn't mean the game sucks, it means I suck!! Love it love it!
- Added poster info on level 5.
- Added button to comment on Google Play. If you like bionfly leave 5 stars!
- Female Voice deleted. The music is now safe for children.
- 10 new challenging levels.
- New design of the logo, cover and icon.
- Added button "OverAllStats" to easily find statistics.
- New Audio Track.
- Ability to pay by withdrawing advertising. Help the developer to keep updating and improving the game. Thank you.
Platypus are odd. But what if we pushed them a little further? Mutations, baby.