This App displays the current ambient temperature and humidity and provides you with useful hints on how to improve your measurements.The app further allows you to track the conditions over time. This helps you to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
* Displays the current ambient temperature & humidity
* Real-time graphs to plot data over time
* Pinch-to-zoom on the plots
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Choose between °C and °F as unit for temperature
* Run measurments as service in background
* Widgets (°C and °F)
* Accuracy Index
**** Please note that this app only works on devices with an ambient temperature and humidity sensor. ****
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
For more information, please visit http://smart.sensirion.com
--- IMPORTANT ---
TO UNINSTALL THE WIDGET:
GO TO: SETTINGS -> SECURITY -> DEVICE ADMINISTRATORS -> UNCHECK "TURN OFF DISPLAY", THEN UNINSTALL
Used by more than 70,000 users!
This is a free (no ads or permissions!) and very lightweight app for displaying the ambient temperature of your Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
(Does not work on S4 Active, since it does not have the sensor)
This app will always be free, with NO ads, however, if you would like to show your support for my work, you can get the Donate version of this app (with the purple icon). That would motivate me a lot to improve the app with new features, and help me pay the server rent :)
- Temperature sensor (Celcius or Fahrenheit)
- Temperature Widgets! (+lockscreen widget)
- Pressure sensor (millibar)
- Humidity sensor (%)
- Max and Min temperature, with reset button
Available in several Languages:
- Russian translation, including mm. Hg pressure unit (Thanks "Twosist"!)
- Norwegian Translation
- German Translation
- Spanish Translation(Thanks Mario Pablo!)
- Italian Translation (Thanks "xheydelilah"!)
This does NOT register battery temperature, but the temperature from the devices' own sensor! (room temperature)
It will also record the maximum and minimum values (can be reset from the menu).
If you have any questions, feedback or feature requests, please direct them to the website
If you are experiencing problems, please try to ask, maybe we can resolve it.
=Made in Norway=
Keyword: Ambient room Temperature sensor Samsung Galaxy S4 Note 3
Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Set your preferred pressure unit (mbar, mmHg, or inHg)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy S5 unfortunately does not have either a temperature or humidity sensor, however you can display the data of the rest of the sensors.
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
1、increased cpu temp overlay
2、add start overlay on boot
3、update the user interface
4、use the new icon
5、strengthen the sharing function
Cpu Temp v1.0
1、This app can get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、This app can get the cpu usage.
3、It can get cpu frequency
4、It can get the battery info
5、It can monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、It can get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
Best Display/Screen filter applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt with display glare and brightness. It is a simple application that allows you to change the screen brightness, adjustable on screen control is top of all the windows. You don't need brightness widgets or other Brightness control applications any more.
Best Display/Screen filter is beautifully designed, simple, customizable brightness level application, which allows you to change very easily screen brightness. Will reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
Using the Device Light Sensor values, Best Screen Filter intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on our environment needs. If you step into a dimly lit room, the best screen filter will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Best Screen filter has option to automatically adjust the backlight at fixed intervals (periodic mode), when a change in environment is detected (dynamic mode), or when the phone wakes from sleep. It's also possible to adjust the backlight manually. Simply disable automatic mode and you can use it like a traditional brightness tool!
Night mode is specially handled and all other conditions are handled in Auto mode by default.
- Custom & Auto brightness - Easy filtering to required brightness levels
- Sub-zero brightness to make reading in the dark significantly less irritating
- Battery efficient
- Backup to SD
- Handles inaccurate light sensors
- Logarithmic scale for fine-grained control
- Gradual fade for backlight adjustments
- Automatic night mode for comfortable night time viewing
- Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Toggling system settings
PERMISSIONS are needed for writing system brightness settings
Real-time temperature conversion delivering the most accurate results. Additionally it checks for wrong inputs, allows you to copy and clear results with a single click. The modern and simple design is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Convert between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
• real-time metric conversion
• simple & user-friendly
• exact results
• temperature input validation
• all established metric scales
• copy & paste temperatures
• advanced settings
• thermometer (if supported by the device)
☆ Settings ☆
① Select your default temperature
The default temperature is automatically selected when the app starts. Choose between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
② Specify the calculated decimal places
The real-time temperature conversion calculates between 0 and 4 decimal places according to your needs.
☆ Thermometer ☆
Please note that the thermometer only works on devices with an ambient temperature sensor.
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (S IV)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I am constantly working on improving this free Temperature Converter to provide the best possible experience to you. This includes usability as well as a modern looking UI. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, it would be great to hear from you. Please leave a positive rating if you like the app experience.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
It uses the ambient light sensor on your device to determine whether to turn on or off the camera LED. This helps to save battery.
- NO ADS!
- Automatically turn on/off LED depending on the lighting condition
- Built in light meter (lux reader)
- Screen light
- Shake to activate
- Simple and beautiful UI
Completely FREE! Try it today!
Note: this app may not work well for some devices because it cannot get an accurate reading from the light sensor.
If you have any problems, please email support before leaving a 1 star rating. Thank you!
*HARDWARE CONTROLS (TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS)
To turn on/off the camera LED, Ambient LED Flashlight needs to access the camera hardware.
*HARDWARE CONTROLS (CONTROL VIBRATION)
Enable haptic feedback for a better user experience.
ambient, ambient led, flashlight, torch, brightest, automatic led, best flashlight, best tablet app, free phone app, tablet torch, free flashlight
■ Thermometer App Features:
✓ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
✓ Selective default units Celsius / Fahrenheit
✓ Local weather information
✓ Tablet support
■ Thermometer App checks following sensors:
✓ Battery temperature sensors,
✓ Device temperature sensors,
✓ Ambient temperature sensors.
■ Weather information:
✓ Local outside temperature
✓ Local weather conditions
✓ Local outside humidity (in %)
✓ Local outside wind speed (in m/s or knots)
✓ Local outside atmospheric pressure (in hPa - hectopascals)
Thermometer application needs your Location Services to find your location and serve you local weather data.
It is proved by several studies that different light colors have different impacts on the human mood.
You have the choice between Relax, Excite, Creative or Concentrate.
Use in the dark!
Now with timer!
It can get the temperature from your battery and outside.
You should get your location first and the get the temperature from a weather forcast service.
This app measures the ambient room temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
Please make sure your phone has a temperature sensor, or your network can be work。 otherwise this app can only show you temperatures from battery temperature.
- Display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Animation digital and Thermometer
- Simply Digital
- Humidity interface
- Outside and battery temperature.
- Location get from this app