This App displays the current ambient temperature and humidity and provides you with useful hints on how to improve your measurements.The app further allows you to track the conditions over time. This helps you to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
* Displays the current ambient temperature & humidity
* Real-time graphs to plot data over time
* Pinch-to-zoom on the plots
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Choose between °C and °F as unit for temperature
* Run measurments as service in background
* Widgets (°C and °F)
* Accuracy Index
**** Please note that this app only works on devices with an ambient temperature and humidity sensor. ****
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
For more information, please visit http://smart.sensirion.com
--- IMPORTANT ---
TO UNINSTALL THE WIDGET:
GO TO: SETTINGS -> SECURITY -> DEVICE ADMINISTRATORS -> UNCHECK "TURN OFF DISPLAY", THEN UNINSTALL
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
Used by more than 70,000 users!
This is a free (no ads or permissions!) and very lightweight app for displaying the ambient temperature of your Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
(Does not work on S4 Active, since it does not have the sensor)
This app will always be free, with NO ads, however, if you would like to show your support for my work, you can get the Donate version of this app (with the purple icon). That would motivate me a lot to improve the app with new features, and help me pay the server rent :)
- Temperature sensor (Celcius or Fahrenheit)
- Temperature Widgets! (+lockscreen widget)
- Pressure sensor (millibar)
- Humidity sensor (%)
- Max and Min temperature, with reset button
Available in several Languages:
- Russian translation, including mm. Hg pressure unit (Thanks "Twosist"!)
- Norwegian Translation
- German Translation
- Spanish Translation(Thanks Mario Pablo!)
- Italian Translation (Thanks "xheydelilah"!)
This does NOT register battery temperature, but the temperature from the devices' own sensor! (room temperature)
It will also record the maximum and minimum values (can be reset from the menu).
If you have any questions, feedback or feature requests, please direct them to the website
If you are experiencing problems, please try to ask, maybe we can resolve it.
=Made in Norway=
Keyword: Ambient room Temperature sensor Samsung Galaxy S4 Note 3
Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
1、increased cpu temp overlay
2、add start overlay on boot
3、update the user interface
4、use the new icon
5、strengthen the sharing function
Cpu Temp v1.0
1、This app can get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、This app can get the cpu usage.
3、It can get cpu frequency
4、It can get the battery info
5、It can monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、It can get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
Features( Totally Free and No Ads ):
✓Real-time temperature monitoring
Monitors and logs phone temperature in real time, and displays temperature change curves.
✓Dynamic overheating app detection
Analyzes CPU usage dynamically, and detects apps that are overusing CPU to determine the cause for phone overheating.
✓One tap to cool down
Allow you to close overheating apps with one simple tap to reduce CPU usage and cool down your phone.
Closes apps that are likely to cause overheating, and prevents the phone temperature from rising.
★Why does my phone overheat?
Constantly high CPU usage is mostly the reason why your phone overheats. Some apps tend to use the CPU for a very long time in the background, which causes your phone to produce excessive heat.
★How dose Cooler Master work?
Cooler Master is designed to monitor the CPU usage of your phone, and detect apps with high CPU usage so you can close them
★Why does my phone get so hot?
It’s normal for your phone to get hot when you are using complicated apps, watching video clips, or while you recharge it. In such cases, just put your phone somewhere cool and ventilated, and the temperature should drop soon.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish,Portuguese Brazil.
The features listed above are available for free. There are no in-app ads.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.
Fingerprint Body Temperature is actually a prank application which calculates your fake Body Temperature and is made for the people who just want to play pranks on others and want to show off the power of their latest android device.
1,Just open this application.
2,Put your finger on the finger position and waiting a second
3, Get the result of your temperature.
Body Temperature Prank. It is the best application for fooling your friends.
Waring: Just for prank your friends!
Real-time temperature conversion delivering the most accurate results. Additionally it checks for wrong inputs, allows you to copy and clear results with a single click. The modern and simple design is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Convert between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
• real-time metric conversion
• simple & user-friendly
• exact results
• temperature input validation
• all established metric scales
• copy & paste temperatures
• advanced settings
• thermometer (if supported by the device)
☆ Settings ☆
① Select your default temperature
The default temperature is automatically selected when the app starts. Choose between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
② Specify the calculated decimal places
The real-time temperature conversion calculates between 0 and 4 decimal places according to your needs.
☆ Thermometer ☆
Please note that the thermometer only works on devices with an ambient temperature sensor.
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (S IV)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I am constantly working on improving this free Temperature Converter to provide the best possible experience to you. This includes usability as well as a modern looking UI. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, it would be great to hear from you. Please leave a positive rating if you like the app experience.
- Temperature (°C or °F)
- Heat Index (°C or °F)
- Relative Humidity (%RH
- Absolute Humidity (g/m3)
- Mixing Ratio (g/kg)
- Barometric Pressure (mbar)
- Specific Enthalpy (kJ/kg)
- Measurement Accuracy
- Vapour Pressure (mbar)
- Vapour Saturation Pressure (mbar)
- Dew Point (°C or °F)
- Frost Point (°C or °F)
Please notice that the app only works with Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3.
Digital Thermometer let you see the outside temperature and other parameters directly on the screen of your device, it is very easy and practical to use and saves you time.
Also the app can provide temperature of the air by using a built-in temperature sensor if your phone has it, otherwise the application use the sensor of the phone battery.