Learn the 12 wastes, conduct a Waste Audit, generate Waste Walk reports, access previous ones, and learn from the case studies. This app is designed for anyone who wants to improve the work environment by understanding the most basic element of Lean and Six Sigma (i.e., identifying wastes.). Associates, Managers, and Executives with either some or no experience with Lean will benefit from this app. This app will convey the 12 wastes in a standard format to align individuals and teams to current wasteful activities through conducting a Waste Audit and Waste Walk.
This app is designed to:
- Align individuals and teams to current wasteful activities through conducting a Waste Audit and Waste Walk
- Define the 12 wastes or Dirty Dozen and provide useful acronym
- Provide engaging or leading questions to help DETECT wastes and suggestions on how to ELIMINATE those wastes
- Detail the steps for conducting a Waste Walk
- Create customized Waste Walk, output it as a PDF, retrieve previous settings as needed
- Record, assign, and track Action Items
- Create and conduct an assessment, output it as a pdf, along with guidance on how to improve assessment scores
- Provide Sensei Tips and case studies as additional learnings
- Provide access to the Excel Waste Audit and Waste Walk worksheets for customization
- Create some interest or fun by providing a Lean Sigma puzzle
Look for more apps in our Practical Lean Six Sigma Series.