You can download your data and view it directly on your phone or save it to your sdcard for later use.
Support on the Spot allows you to easily manage all your data. It supports Sync, Backup, Versioning, Collaboration and Sharing of Files all in one Tool.
You can define one or more proximity alerts. For each proximity alert you define a point on the map, a radius, an action to be performed (together with parameters), optionaly time frame within which the action will fire, optional rescheduling the alert (fire once, reschedule on distance, reschedule daily based on time frame). When your distance to the point is less than the radius, the action is fired.
1. "vibrate": Vibrate the phone to inform yourself.
2. "sound": Play a sound, again to inform yourself.
3. "call": Call a number to inform somebody else. The recipient can hungup the call as soon as he/she receives it.
4. "send SMS": Send a short message to inform somebody else (one or more recipients).
5. "hit URL": For professional use, to inform a server that the owner of the phone is approaching somewhere.
1. By default GPS receiver is switched on/off ("Optimize Power" option) whenever possible in order to save battery. When close to targets, GPS receiver is switched on in order to achieve accuracy.
2. If you select the "call" action, the phone also both "vibrates" and optionally "sounds", in order to inform you that it's about to perform a call. You can let the phone dial a couple of times and then hangup.
3. If you select the "send SMS" action, the SMS is NOT recorded in the "Sent" folder.
You can view the log of actions fired and you can clear the log.
* You want to inform your friend that you are approaching. You drive and cannot call or send SMS. Your friend is informed and can wait for you downstairs.
* Ideal for vehicles performing deliveries, schoolbuses (to inform the recipient that you are approaching).
Keywords: proximity alert, approach, anapantiti, αναπάντητη
The CoxHealth Foundation mission is to raise, manage and disperse the necessary funds in support of the mission of CoxHealth in the communities where Cox has a presence. In a sense, the Foundation serves as the donors’ hands, reaching out to patients, researchers, health professionals, physicians and the community, to provide resources that would not otherwise be available. Funds generally come from grateful patients and their families, community members and groups, as well as businesses and foundations who appreciate the value of a strong health care system.
At CoxHealth, our rich history of philanthropy is the key to our progress and success. Unlike for-profit corporations that pay dividends to shareholders, our earnings go back into the system to support our mission. Through us the community is the ultimate shareholder. CoxHealth prides itself in being an excellent steward of the resources entrusted to us. Likewise, the ultimate beneficiaries of these resources are those who have a stake in CoxHealth’s future – our patients and their families.