SanDisk Memory Zone offers you more memory management functionality than any other application available for the Android™ phone.
SanDisk Memory Zone puts you in complete control. Manage and backup both your local and cloud memory with one free app. Move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your phone. Cloud services supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Docs, Picasa, SugarSync, SkyDrive and Facebook.
Improve the performance of your phone in seconds by moving files from your phone’s internal memory to your memory card.
SanDisk Memory Zone not only allows you to transfer and back up your files, it also allows you to secure them through a password protection feature. So you have the peace of mind knowing your videos, photographs, music and other files are not only available, but they’re available only to you.
Get seamless, integrated storage connectivity between your phone, your memory card and your files in the cloud. It’s never been easier to enjoy, manage, share and protect your digital assets.
Unlike utilities with awkward and difficult to navigate folder structures, SanDisk Memory Zone has an intuitive, graphical user interface that lets you get the job done, fast.
Designed by the global leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to visualize your memory usage by content type and size.
SanDisk Memory Zone. There’s nothing else like it.
Note: Feel free to send feedback to SMZSupport@sandisk.com rather than a 1 star!
TAGS: "file browser", "mobile organization", "cloud services", "file manager", "application manager", "cloud backup", "file protection", "memory optimizer", "memory manager", "memory card", "cloud storage", "media manager", backup, apps, "Memory management app", "Android cloud app", "Picasa Android app", "speed test"
******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. SanDisk Connect is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation.
©2013 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved.
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
This application show all processes running on your device. Tapping one of the processes displays detailed information and you can also kill running applications.
It is also an application for quick access/show all of the basic system information for your device, including information for CPU, memory, SD Card, running processes, network states and installed applications.
Do you need to schedule meetings for business? Or maybe talk to a special someone across a timezone?
Time Predict will help you out!
Move the sliders to tune your local time, the application will show you the equivalent time in the other time zones.
- Supports every time zone with Daylight Savings
- Simple interface, shows day/dawn/dusk/night
- Allows you to fine tune to the Minute.
- Needs no special permissions to run on your phone
Available for Kindle Fire on amazon app store here:
Graphics on this app is done by : http://www.jenniferleigh.ca/
(The bigger slider changes your time in steps of 30 mins. The smaller slider changes in steps of 1 min)
FairyQuick is under development with following concepts.
1. minimum time to keep connection with FlashAir card, so that background internet service would not hangup
2. offline browse mode using thumbnail cache
3. sophisticated user interface, making easy for you to find what you can do next
4. listing, searching contents in terms of date, time
5. capability to handle multiple FlashAir cards
Instruction manual (currently, only in Japanese) is available in https://sites.google.com/site/radikaiwarehouse/fairyquick/instructionmanual
Added support for FlashAir 16GB model (W-02), which is released in 2013/Jul/6.
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4/5
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
Ubuntu One gives you 5GB of free storage for all your files, photos and music, watch as they magically appear on all your devices.
Have you found a bug? https://github.com/JoseExposito/ubuntuone-qt-files/issues
Get the source code and collaborate: https://github.com/JoseExposito/ubuntuone-qt-files
Get the latest news: https://twitter.com/Jose__Exposito
The 2012 Spartacus Workout is from Men's Health.
Disclaimer: You might puke your brains out the first time you try it.
Okay, so if you're looking to lean out, gain muscle, or get as fit as a Spartan, this is an awesome circuit training workout for just that. It's pretty intense so be warned!
All you need is a pair of dumbbells, making it a great home workout. I'd recommend picking a weight that you can do at least 15 reps of Shoulder Presses with. So if that's 25lbs, then stick with a pair of 25lb dumbbells for now...
There are 10 exercises total. You'll be doing 40 seconds of high intensity and 20 seconds rest for each exercise. After each round you get 2 minutes of rest. It's up to you how many rounds you want to do. 3-4 rounds, 3 times a week is most effective.
Please consult a doctor first before trying out any new workout programs.
Thanks everyone for supporting this app and sending me helpful comments. Just letting you know that I'm reading them all. Below is a response to some concerns.
Q. How do I restart the circuit for Android 2.x?
A. Click the menu button and click "Restart Circuit". For Android 3.0+ this is in plain view.
Q. How come there is no autorestart?
A. Ran out of time, but the next update will have this.
Q. Can you improve the instructions?
A. Yes, I will do this for the next update.
Q. Does this work on tablets?
A. Yes, but the images are not scaled... next update will fix this.