While it’s pretty simple to choose a correct path in a two dimensional maze, you’ll need to watch carefully to find it in a three dimensional one. The mission is to get the ball out of a glass cube as fast as possible.
- Awesome graphics
- Convenient controls
- 3D mazes
- 9 difficulty levels
- 81 unique mazes
"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit
Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine. Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
Try HARD mode if you're keen to BUILD creatures, and NORMAL to play more puzzles based on pre-made creatures. Check out BROWSE for hundreds of user-made levels and creatures!
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape
And here it is!
No lives, no scores, simply, bright and intuitive.
- 50 levels
- relaxing sounds of music box
- bright and clear graphics
- very cool sounds of shattering glass
Glass Tower is a game with physical collisions and gravity simulation.
Gameplay seems to be easy at first.
The tower is constructed of blocks which are different in size, shape and color.
Your aim is to break all blue blocks and to save as many red blocks as possible.
Make your way through 69 levels.
You have to group four or more of the same color bricks to make them eliminate within limited time.
Various modes for you to select !
Gorgeous and dazzling interface!
Fun to play, you will love it!
Lot of fun guaranteed!
★★★★★ Concise pictures and easy to play
★★★★★ Feature levels bring you fun
★★★★★ Various modes for you to select
★★★★★ Add different game scenes and power-ups!
Show the world, who has the fastest finger!
[HOW TO PLAY]
There are 2 game modes:
- Challenge mode
- Arcade mode
- In 35s, you must finish your tower as fast as possible.
- The faster you finish it, the higher score you will get.
- With the leaderboard, let's see who is the fastest finger!
- Find and tap the numbers from smallest to largest.
- Each time you tap, the corrected number will disappear.
- Try to finish the tower as fast as you can. And don't forget, you must go as fast as possible!!!
Cool, fun musical instrument themed jigsaw puzzle.
Easy to use controls for kids of all ages.
The perfect brain game that kids will love to play!
Fun enough for all the family to play and enjoy.
Helps kids learn to recognize musical instruments including guitars, pianos, and drums.
Trains kids on vital skills for development that will help them as they grow.
Teaches critical thinking, problem solving, motor, and visual skills as they play.
How to Play:
Use interactive controls to play.
Move the jigsaw puzzle pieces into the right place.
Train your brain as you play!
Place all the puzzle pieces to reveal cool musical instruments such as guitars, pianos, and drums.
Come visit our webpage here for more games and MORE information! www.toyboxmediainc.com
More than 100 animated jigsaw puzzles for kids! Put together a puzzle to see cars going, tractor digger construction machinery moving.
Children can pop balloons when a puzzle is completed and get a wonderful collectors’ vehicle for 5 completed puzzles! At the same time a child will have much fun unwrapping the present which is placed in his personal prize shelf. It's a great cars match game for toddlers!
Amass a big collection of presents on the personal prize shelf.
Free tractor games for toddlers. Digger puzzles for toddlers. Truck puzzles.
Toddler games free for 18 month olds.
All jigsaw puzles are colorful real world pictures. Toddlers pull pieces to collect whole puzzle. The images are grouped into 15 categories including more than 100 jigsaw puzzles. The game helps children memorize different elements of surrounding objects, develop attention and brings many hours of fun.
Specially jigsaw for boys there are puzzles with machinery, cars, trucks, trains in the game. Little admirers of construction machinery are definitely going to like digger, dozer and of course children’s favorite vehicles – ambulance police and fire truck games.
Themes of our vehicle puzzles for toddlers:
- School bus puzzle games for little boys.
- Cars. Little boys will surely like various vehicle puzzles: car, racing car, jeep, off-roader, limo, monster truck, 4x4 pickup, Formula 1 car.
- Construction Machinery. Puzzle for boy full of heavy machinery used on a construction site! You'll find here: roller, cement truck, mixer, dozer, john deere tractor, dump truck, digger, excavator, bobcat, caterpillar, earthmover, dumper, bulldozer, crawler, scraper.
- Monster truck puzzle
- Special Purpose Vehicles. If the child likes to play policemen or firefighters then these puzzles are right for them! Here kids can assemble police car, fire truck, ambulance car and also taxi and even a SWAT truck! Part of pictures in Cars and Trucks Puzzles Free
- school bus puzzle
- Auto Moto Bikes. Your toddler can discover different kinds of vehicles. The set consists of bicycle, four wheeler, little old timer, muscle car, scooter and motorcycle
- motorcycle puzzle games for 3 year old boys
- Trucks and Buses. Let young learner assemble double decker, van, ice cream truck, school bus, towing vehicle, trailer truck, trailer, dump truck. Tractor puzzles for toddlers.
- Ships Planes Trains. Jigsaw puzzles for kids who love to explore! Travel around the world on a sailboat, yacht; by tram, plane, train or take an air balloon flight or blimp.
- Plants. Girls and boys can find out how to identify a tree by its leaves. Here are collected the following trees: chestnut, maple, apple tree, fur tree, palm tree, and oak tree.
- Animals. Children will learn animals! There’re deer, bear, cow, goat, hedgehog, sheep in our little zoo.
- Living Creatures. For nature lovers! Here are the puzzle pictures of chicken, owl, snail, parrot, ladybug and frog.
- Sea Animals. Take an imaginary dive to the bottom of the ocean and meet its inhabitants: funny octopus, various fish, dolphins and the terror of the sees – shark!
- Fruits Vegetables. Your child gets to know fruits, vegetables and berries. Pumpkin, strawberry, carrot, cucumber, tomato, apple, banana, beetroot, egg-plant – everything is here!
- Food and Drinks. This yummy set consists of hot-dog, chicken, drinks, water, milk and sandwiches.
- Sights. Take a voyage around the world’s historical monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Coliseum, the Sphinx, the Statue of Liberty, Taj Mahal, and Rushmore.
Game features to enjoy in our cars match game for toddlers:
- A wide collection of themes with multiple colorful jigsaw puzzles in each of them
- Interface and touch controls are specially designed for preschool children
- No parking game!
- Children get to know modern machinery!
Toddler Car Racing (Free!)
Little Yum-Yum (Free!)
Learn Numbers with Cars
Combine noteblocks in different patterns to create visually stunning representations of original scores, renditions of your favorite songs, or easily write songs of your own.
Any song can be created in an infinite number of ways making every creation unique.
MusicBox is an easy and fun way to make musical scores into visual art.
Create simple melodies or whole scores easily and watch your music come to life.
MusicBoxFree is ad supported.