Remo app is a remote sharing tool which allows to control mobile devices from a computer. With a few simple steps you will be able to see your own device on your computer screen and then share mobile screen with others. And that’s all for free. No programming skills required, fun guaranteed.
Remo app is integrated part of Remo project, which allows you to speed up your work with mobile devices and will make the whole testing and mobile development process easier and less expensive. So if you’re seeking for something more than just fun with your own mobile, Remo is for you.
With Remo you can: - build your own devices clouds, - test on physical android devices, - test on multiple devices simultaneously, - create working teams, - upload different versions of your apps, - test your mobile applications remotely, - make presentations, - share device screen worldwide, - and many more. See more at remo.io.
What you will need to start? - Android device with Remo app; - Remo Desktop (from remo.io/download), which launches Remo app on your phone; - Remo Web - try for free at remo.io/free or feel full power of all the features at remo.io.
Why using Remo is beneficial for you?
- FREE REMOTE SHARING TOOL - Basic Remo features are free for you and with no account needed, so don’t be shy and try it out at remo.io/free. You can even share your device with others.
- BUILD DEVICE CLOUDS - Wave goodbye to all those wires tangled everywhere. From now on you can build your own mobile device clouds to use in daily basis and keep physical handhelds in one place at home or in the office.
- SHARE DEVICE SCREEN REMOTELY - Share a handheld(s) with others (no account required from a third party) to show the progress, ask for help or simply make a 'how-it-works' presentation.
- TEST ON REAL ANDROID DEVICES REMOTELY - Test Android apps online on real devices. Work simultaneously on a few devices at once to speed up your tests. All the gestures and actions from your main device will be mirrored accordingly into another session phones or tablets, which are in use [coming soon].
- MAKE MOBILE SOFTWARE PRESENTATIONS - Some things are easier to show rather than describe. Show your mobile application or other mobile solution to people all over the world. You don’t need to be limited by one building or same network.
- REVIEW THE PROGRESS OF CREATING MOBILE APP - Perfect presentation tool for teams, which work remotely and constantly need to share work progress. Check your team progress or share results with your supervisor in the quickest possible way. Don’t waste time for verbal explanation, show everything.
- UPSIZE YOUR ANDROID DEVICES SET - Every time, when you need to supplement your own mobiles collection, have a look in our available devices list as you can rent them at any time for your own use.
- GET IN-HOUSE IMPLEMENTATION - You can easily get Remo applied into your internal company infrastructure if your policy requires extra safety and protection.
With Remo you can share your device with a browser or selected remote users. This powerful service is appreciated by power users. However, you should be aware of potential privacy implications, especially when you are going to share your personal device. Other people can access your private data, or even reconfigure the device.
Remo offers you a number of features you can selectively enable in order to reinforce security of your device in hands of remote users. You can optionally set Remo as a Device Administrator, these additional permissions, not accessible for regular apps, will help Remo to keep remote users away of settings which could break sharing or lock the device.-------
Don’t wait any longer and get your Remo for Android today.