The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan helps you to create a simple suicide safety plan, that can be accessed at any time on your phone.
A suicide safety plan can help to keep you safe when you are feeling low or suicidal. Your plan will remind you of reasons to live and connect you with the people and services who can help during the tough times.
ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan Features:
• Bundled with pre-populate helplines and emergency service numbers
• Create your own team of personal contacts and share your location with them
• Store your favourite images
• Change the Home page theme and create customised themes from your camera or photo library
• Update your daily mood
• Share your Safety Plan in the form of PDF
• Complete a K10 questionnaire to determine what extent you’ve experienced depression or anxiety over the last month
• Follow the latest tweets from the Suicide Call Back Service for further information and advice on suicide safety
• Refer to our useful resources, breathing exercise and relation videos and add in website URLs for quick access
• Add, edit and delete notes
The App has been designed to be part of an overall mental health strategy and is not intended to be used in isolation.
The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan has been developed by On the Line, a social health business with over 60 years’ experience delivering mental health services, including Suicide Call Back Service.
Proudly designed and developed by The Big Canvas.