You will be given a list of words that all will fit in the non black squares.
Touch a red or yellow square to place a word, and it will be strikeout and not possible to choose again.
The crossword is completed when all the words are placed on the board.
Just fill in all the none black squares
There are four boards 8 squares wide and 16 squares high or 12 squares wide and 12 squares high or
15 squares wide and 15 squares high or
20 squares wids and 20 squares high.
There will be new crosswords added later on.
Compare your number of solved crosswords with others online through Swarm.
tags: word fill in, crossword, puzzle, crusadex, cruzadex
Send feedback to: email@example.com
Lösen Sie jeden Tag ein neues Krupion Tagesrätsel und beweisen Sie Ihr Können in den 15 mitgelieferten Rätseln, unterteilt in drei Schwierigkeitsgrade.
Funktionen & Lieferumfang:
- manueller Zoom
- überspringen ausgefüllter Felder (ausschaltbar)
- Rätsel verfügen über Lösungswörter
- Speicherung aller Spielstände
- spielbar im Hoch- und Querformat
- 15 deutschsprachige Rätsel in drei Schwierigkeitsgraden
- täglich kostenlos ein neues Rätsel (benötigt Internetverbindung)
- Rätselshop für zusätzlichen Rätselspaß
Unsere App bietet Ihnen 8 kostenlose Kreuzworträtsel, weitere Updates erfolgen regelmäßig und sind ebenfalls kostenlos. Falls Sie einen der gesuchten Begriffe mal nicht wissen, können Sie sich einzelne Buchstaben und auch mal andere Umschreibungen als Lösungshilfe anzeigen lassen.
“Toll” mit 6 Buchstaben: Einfach “Klasse”!
Die Möglichkeiten sind rudimentär, auf eine Suche erhält man Lösungen oder einen Hinweis auf fehlende Lösungen.
Geplant für die Zukunft sind
* eigene Lösungen vorschlagen
Currently only german is supported.
Kreuzwort, Rätsel, Schwedenrätsel
- Classic mode with more than 200 bible words
- Find 9 words in a single game
- Puzzle modes with 24 levels each containing 3 questions on Bible
- 7*7 Matrix for easy mode
- 10*10 Matrix for hard mode
- Use bomb to solve puzzle mode questions
Category: Bible Crossword | Bible Wordsearch | bible crossword | bible wordsearch
Play hangman in your own language and not in english thanks to this free application compatible with every android phone and tablet. Each supported language has 10.000 words to guess! This app is unique in the android market and it's free. Recommend hangman to your friends, and please rate it 5 stars if you like it.
List of supported languages: Bulgarian (български), Brazilian (Brasileiro), Czech (Česká), Danish (Dansk), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνική), English, Spanish (Español), Estonian (Eesti), Finnish (Suomi), French (Français), Hebrew (ברית), Croatian (Hrvatskom), Hungarian (Magyar), Indonesian (Indonesia), Islandic (Íslensku), Italian (Italiano), Lithuanian (Lietuvių), Latvian (Latviešu), Macedonian (Македонски), Dutch (Nederlandse), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Roumanian (Română), Russian (Русский), Slovakian (Slovenčina), Slovenian (Slovenski), Albanian (Shqiptare), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk).
Cool graphics. Funny sounds.
Available in 31 languages.
3 levels of difficulty.
300.000 words to guess.
Hangman is ideal to play a quick game in the subway, in the school yard, or at work during a break. A free word game for adults and for kids.
Hundreds of hours of fun with Hangman: Hangman is free for your Android smartphone or your tablet.
All puzzle games are tested and guaranteed to have one and only one solution, they are real sudoku grids.
The most difficult sudoku grids of the Internet are present, only 17 givens and always one solution.
Games are saved and you can resume them later.
Unfinished games are listed in a graphical way and easy to find.
Optimized both for smartphones and tablets.
* Totally free
* Each sudoku grid has an unique solution
* 5 levels: very easy, easy, medium, hard, evil
* 3 input methods: number first, cell first, popup
* Resume function
* Graphical list of the sudoku puzzle games
* Pencil button to fill in note
* Total time spent on each sudoku puzzle game
* Undo function
* Checkpoint undo function
* Hints for solving (highlight wrong values, highlight completed numbers and count of each number)
* Edit function to add your custom sudoku puzzle
- get a hint or the complete solution when you want
- check for errors
- save multiple states of a puzzle to try different possibilities
- pencil marks (sudoku only)
- pinch to zoom (or double tap)
- search a word on the Internet
- multiple difficulty levels
- 85 arrowword puzzles (English)
- 450 crossword puzzles (English)
- 630 sudoku puzzles
- 480 takuzu puzzles
- 128 arrowword anagram puzzles (English)
- 167 arrowword anagram puzzles (French)
- 405 arrowword puzzles (French)
- 130 crossword puzzles (French)
Many other puzzles will be regularly added.
This application is optimized for smartphone and tablet! It can be used with or without a keyboard.
Keywords : sudoku, alphadoku, hexadoku, mots croisés, mots fléchés, crossword puzzles, jeux de mots, grid games, puzzle games, arrow-word, arrowword, gridgames, pencil pointers, takuzu
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
• Extra Levels (XL) – Play 20 extra-LARGE levels exclusively designed for the big screen experience! Only available on your tablet!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
PRO version has no ads.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Passage 4 beats them all!
Place tiles on the board to match the color or symbol of adjacent tiles to
create 'passages' from edge to edge.
Completed rows and columns ('passages') disappear from the board.
Passage 4 is an easy to learn but challenging game that incorporates the
best elements of several classic games.
It will keep you fascinated for hours. Give it a try!
- 5 different background images
- 6 different stone sets
- Continue function makes it possible to continue playing from the last level
- More than 220 levels
- 3 different game modes: Clear, Continue, and Classic
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Beautiful graphics in comic style
- Local and global high score lists
- Great sound effects and background music
- Spoken tutorial and a detailed manual
- Playable horizontally and vertically
- No advertisements
- No time limits
Now the granddaddy of casual games - Passage 3 - finally has a worthy successor.
This is the PREMIUM VERSION of crossword solver that rivals all other crossword puzzle solvers found in the market. Instead of solving based on purely letter count of each word, etc, this solver has the ability to use CONTEXT such as the actual clue given in the puzzle. A very useful crossword puzzle helper to bring along with you!
For example, the clue "enemy of Perseus" with the pattern "M5" will return MEDUSA as one of the possible words!
This version has UNLIMITED REQUESTS PER DAY and NO ADVERTS!
HOW TO USE
There are two main steps.
1. Enter a hint or a clue.
- This would typically be the actual clue on the crossword
- e.g. Ottoman dynasty founder, Helen of _
- Underscores can be used to replace blanks
2. Enter a pattern.
- A number represents unknown letters.
- e.g. for a five letter words with all letters unknown, 5 will be the pattern
- alternatively, question marks (?) or periods (.) can be used to represent each unknown character
- i.e. 5 is the same as ????? and .....
- letters which are known can be placed in the pattern, e.g. R4 means a word starting with R followed by 4 unknowns
- e.g. for the word horseman, for which only the letters H and S are revealed, H2S4, H??S???? are both possible input patterns
*FOR FEATURE REQUEST, PLEASE EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The search engine is based outside of the app (hence the small size) and thus requires internet connection.
- The data retrieved is relatively small so you don't have to worry about data usage
crossword cross-word context search solve clues puzzle hangman hint lovatts solver solution NYTimes puzzle helper dictionary concept conceptual
Mobile Crossword will help you spend time, and will broad your mind!
World of Crosswords is:
· crossword puzzles, which are always on tap
· possibility to free download new crossword puzzles every day
· a variety of crossword puzzles
· ease to use
· differents forms
· opportunity to participate in ratings
Globetrotter is a fun, fast-paced world geography game. You are presented with a map of the entire world, and asked to locate a number of cities. If you can locate them correctly enough, you will proceed to the next level.
Bonus multipliers are given for guessing within a few hundred kilometers, and an even greater multiplier for guessing within around kilometers.
Because there are categories of words to find! There are three sizes of the puzzle and two levels of difficulty.
There are many languages (English, German, Spanish, Czech, Polish, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian).
English categories include:
animals, names, cities of the USA, countries of the world, states of the USA, presidents of the USA, food, british towns and cities, famous british people.