Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Get the inside scoop on Canada's largest metropolis and tips on all the exciting things to see and do while you are here all year round. The app includes easy-to-search comprehensive listings for events, dining, attractions and shopping.
We hope you enjoy your visit!
Note: The information in the app is accurate, to the best of our abilities. Tourism Toronto is not liable should information about hours and prices of the individual businesses change.
About Tourism Toronto & Toronto Star
Tourism Toronto is the official destination marketing organization for Toronto’s tourism industry, operating in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport. Tourism Toronto (otherwise known as Toronto Convention and Visitors Association) focuses on promoting and selling Greater Toronto as a remarkable destination for tourists, convention delegates, and business travellers. Officially operating as a not-for-profit agency, Tourism Toronto has over 1,200 members and is a partnership of public and private sector organizations. Tourism Toronto is provincially designated Regional Tourism Organization #5, representing the cities of Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton. This app was developed by Tourism Toronto, with funding provided by the Government of Ontario.
The Toronto Star is Canada’s highest-circulation daily newspaper, and also owns toronto.com; a top website that offers comprehensive information about Toronto.
Together, Tourism Toronto and Toronto Star have teamed up to offer you the Tourism Toronto app which draws upon the up-to-date comprehensive content from Toronto Star and Toronto.com, and is supplemented by exclusive information from the membership database of Tourism Toronto.
* Complete background information .
* A detailed sights section.
* Restaurants & nightlife.
* Day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
Toronto Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Toronto (/tɵˈrɒntoʊ/, locally /ˈtrɒnoʊ/) is the largest city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. A relatively modern city, Toronto's history dates back to the late 18th century, when its land was first purchased by the British Crown from the Mississaugas of the New Credit. The settlement was later established as the Town of York and proclaimed as the new capital of Upper Canada by its lieutenant governor, John Graves Simcoe. In 1834, York was incorporated as a city and renamed to its present name. The city was ransacked in the Battle of York during the War of 1812 and damaged in two great fires in 1849 and in 1904. Since its incorporation, Toronto has repeatedly expanded its borders through amalgamation with surrounding municipalities, most recently in 1998.
For Toronto and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYC) is the largest airport in Canada and the major hub for Air Canada. In recent years Toronto City Airport (YTZ), the hub of porter airlines, has grown to be the second airport serving Toronto. Toronto Pearson is the main airport serving international travel.
This app provides complete information --including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Toronto. We include Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Victoria, Halifax, Winnipeg and all the airports of the world.
You can browse 30 Toronto sights and places we picked for you, read complete background info about them or Toronto itself, check out photos and links to other places on web.
GPS enabled Google Maps provide additional travel experience. You can locate your GPS position, and let the app guide you to the nearest sight, either by walking or driving to. It’s perfect solution if you haven’t planned sightseeing in details, and want to jump to the nearest interesting place.
Just tap any sight on its map icon to get more info and GPS navigation to it.
- Now it is possible to move installation to SD card
- Minor bugs fixed
After parking my car at a garage in downtown Toronto for $20 I noticed a GreenP just around the corner that charged only $4! I searched on the Android Market for a parking app, plenty of them but none worked for Toronto, so decided to build this one.
With this app, you can find the nearest GreenP parking (Toronto Parking authority) and save even when you don't have a data connection! Directions, Google maps, parking rates, StreetView so you know how the area looks like before you get there.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest parking lot even when you don't have reception(if you are a visitor to Toronto), but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
Simply browse the list and choose a location to view the live Toronto traffic cameras.
The camera will automatically REFRESH EVERY MINUTE OR SO.
Keep in mind a wifi or data connection is needed for the app to work.
**Traffic cameras only cover from Morningside Ave to Dixie Road at this moment**
*LOADING TIME MIGHT BE A BIT LONGER IF YOU HAVE A SLOWER NETWORK CONNECTION*
Please consider a donation if you enjoy the app. Thank you!
If you have any questions, instead of giving me 1 star or leaving bad comments, email me first firstname.lastname@example.org
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your taxi (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• GCM notifications alert you when your taxi is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to City Taxi Toronto (if app is installed on an phone device).
NOTE: If the City Taxi Toronto application is installed on a tablet, the feature to call City Taxi Toronto is disabled.
This is the mappa map for Toronto the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario.
The six Toronto districts are: Old Toronto (Downtown, West End, East End, Midtown, Islands); Etobicoke; York; East York; North York and Scarborough.
The offline mappa map of Toronto incudes public transport, airports, trains, buses, subway, streetcars and ferries.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Toronto, Canada:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Toronto now!
Follow us @
Toronto Parking Finder will find the FREE (or cheapest) and most convenient street parking closest to you. The app searches over 4000 different parking spots in downtown Toronto to give you the best possible option. We have the only app that shows you both STREET PARKING and PARKING LOTS in the city of Toronto.
You can also plan your trip in advance by entering the date, time and the address of the place you are planning on visiting. App links to Google Maps to give you directions to the parking location. Results can be organized by distance or price.
• Comprehensive database: Includes 4000+ street parking spots (FREE & Metered)
• Convenient Search: Search by the destination address, current location or landmark
• Easy to use: tap and hold on anywhere on the map to find parking near that spot
• Rates: Visually compare parking spots based on the color coded pricing (Premium Version Only)
• Details: Get detailed info on a particular street by clicking on its street marker
• Flexibility: Set the radius of the search results
• Directions: Get directions to the chosen parking spot
• Timer: Set a reminder for metered parking to help you avoid getting a parking ticket
Database is growing every day. If you have any feedback, question/concerns, please contact us through in app feedback button.
Toronto Parking Finder in the media:
Search through close to 2,000 Toronto restaurants, with listings, directions, pricing, recommendations and full reviews - all from your phone.
- Find restaurants near you using GPS technology
- Search by neighbourhood, cuisine, price, or NOW rating
- Updated regularly with just-opened restaurants
- Full reviews for Toronto's best restaurants
- Google Maps of each restaurant location
NOW is Toronto's weekly news and entertainment voice, published every Thursday.
NOW, the city's only independent weekly, was launched Thursday, September 10, 1981. Since then it has become an essential print package - echoed online at nowtoronto.com - that includes a hard-hitting and progressive news section, and intelligent and fresh cultural reporting that often introduces new artists and acts to its readers, as well as the city's most extensive activity listings.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.