* Complete background information .
* A detailed sights section.
* Restaurants & nightlife.
* Day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
Toronto Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Toronto (/tɵˈrɒntoʊ/, locally /ˈtrɒnoʊ/) is the largest city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. A relatively modern city, Toronto's history dates back to the late 18th century, when its land was first purchased by the British Crown from the Mississaugas of the New Credit. The settlement was later established as the Town of York and proclaimed as the new capital of Upper Canada by its lieutenant governor, John Graves Simcoe. In 1834, York was incorporated as a city and renamed to its present name. The city was ransacked in the Battle of York during the War of 1812 and damaged in two great fires in 1849 and in 1904. Since its incorporation, Toronto has repeatedly expanded its borders through amalgamation with surrounding municipalities, most recently in 1998.
Get the inside scoop on Canada's largest metropolis and tips on all the exciting things to see and do while you are here all year round. The app includes easy-to-search comprehensive listings for events, dining, attractions and shopping.
We hope you enjoy your visit!
Note: The information in the app is accurate, to the best of our abilities. Tourism Toronto is not liable should information about hours and prices of the individual businesses change.
About Tourism Toronto & Toronto Star
Tourism Toronto is the official destination marketing organization for Toronto’s tourism industry, operating in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport. Tourism Toronto (otherwise known as Toronto Convention and Visitors Association) focuses on promoting and selling Greater Toronto as a remarkable destination for tourists, convention delegates, and business travellers. Officially operating as a not-for-profit agency, Tourism Toronto has over 1,200 members and is a partnership of public and private sector organizations. Tourism Toronto is provincially designated Regional Tourism Organization #5, representing the cities of Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton. This app was developed by Tourism Toronto, with funding provided by the Government of Ontario.
The Toronto Star is Canada’s highest-circulation daily newspaper, and also owns toronto.com; a top website that offers comprehensive information about Toronto.
Together, Tourism Toronto and Toronto Star have teamed up to offer you the Tourism Toronto app which draws upon the up-to-date comprehensive content from Toronto Star and Toronto.com, and is supplemented by exclusive information from the membership database of Tourism Toronto.
After parking my car at a garage in downtown Toronto for $20 I noticed a GreenP just around the corner that charged only $4! I searched on the Android Market for a parking app, plenty of them but none worked for Toronto, so decided to build this one.
With this app, you can find the nearest GreenP parking (Toronto Parking authority) and save even when you don't have a data connection! Directions, Google maps, parking rates, StreetView so you know how the area looks like before you get there.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest parking lot even when you don't have reception(if you are a visitor to Toronto), but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
From June to August, beaches across the city of Toronto are tested for water quality and are staffed by lifeguards. Water samples are taken daily and tested for E. coli bacteria. Toronto Public Health uses this information, along with other indicators, to assess the risk of infections resulting from swimming in the water. This app will give you updates on beach water quality as soon as they are published.
- A list of supervised beaches in Toronto
- A map of Toronto beaches
- Daily updates of E. coli readings and swimming conditions
- Past E. coli levels in beach water for the current year
The app also works offline, which means that the events most recently searched will be saved on your phone, for use when you don't have Internet access.
Toronto Eventz contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence – Toronto. Here is the link to the licence: http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=4a37e03bb8d1e310VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD .
Toronto Eventz is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
SysAlto Corporation will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages arising from any use of the information presented on Toronto Eventz. Toronto Eventz contains links to third party websites. SysAlto Corporation is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by these websites. Therefore, we suggest that you examine the privacy statements of these websites.
Toronto, the provincial capital of Ontario, Canada, is a large, ethnically diverse city sprawling along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. A dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic CN Tower, it also features abundant green spaces, from the orderly oval of Queen’s Park to 400-acre High Park and its trails, sports facilities and zoo.
Local time: Monday 8:00 AM
Weather: 11°C, Wind E at 21 km/h, 94% Humidity
Population: 2.503 million (2006)
Sports team: Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, more
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- List of categories to Find different things using google play serveice
- List of categories like airports,
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- Location show on map with respect to your current location
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- Pani Puri details..
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
NOTE : All data on this app is coming from google Play API .
For more details contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
NO ADS EVER!!!
ONLY app that includes ALL cameras covering the Toronto region.
Traffic web cams for commuters in the entire Toronto Region, Canada.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Toronto is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Toronto on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Toronto, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are provided courtesy of the City of Toronto. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
You can list all cafes near your current GPS location or select a Toronto neighborhood by name or ZIP code.
The app provides an overview map with offline cache, allowing you to view the map without internet connection.
Just select the menu option Overview Map on the WiFi Spot List Screen when you have an internet connection. The app will then store this map on your device so that you can later also view it without internet access.
The WiFi Spot Details screen provides a menu option to view the WiFi spot location on Google Maps or on the Overview Map. But only the Overview Map can be used without internet access.
This app has also a subway map and shows the WiFi spots near a Toronto subway station.
- View Free WiFi Spot locations on a map with offline cache
- Get free WiFi internet for your phone or laptop
- Find free WiFi spots when your phone Internet is too slow
- Avoid data roaming charges when traveling to Toronto
- Find a Cafe with a free WiFi hotspot near your GPS location
- Select a City / Neighborhood by name or postal code
- Search WiFi spot near a Subway station
- The App can also be used without Internet connection
- The App can also be used without GPS
*New: Subway map and search WiFi spot near subway station.
For Toronto and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYC) is the largest airport in Canada and the major hub for Air Canada. In recent years Toronto City Airport (YTZ), the hub of porter airlines, has grown to be the second airport serving Toronto. Toronto Pearson is the main airport serving international travel.
This app provides complete information --including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Toronto. We include Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Victoria, Halifax, Winnipeg and all the airports of the world.
Simply browse the list and choose a location to view the live Toronto traffic cameras.
The camera will automatically REFRESH EVERY MINUTE OR SO.
Keep in mind a wifi or data connection is needed for the app to work.
**Traffic cameras only cover from Morningside Ave to Dixie Road at this moment**
*LOADING TIME MIGHT BE A BIT LONGER IF YOU HAVE A SLOWER NETWORK CONNECTION*
Please consider a donation if you enjoy the app. Thank you!
If you have any questions, instead of giving me 1 star or leaving bad comments, email me first email@example.com
Toronto Parking Finder will find the FREE (or cheapest) and most convenient street parking closest to you. The app searches over 4000 different parking spots in downtown Toronto to give you the best possible option. We have the only app that shows you both STREET PARKING and PARKING LOTS in the city of Toronto.
You can also plan your trip in advance by entering the date, time and the address of the place you are planning on visiting. App links to Google Maps to give you directions to the parking location. Results can be organized by distance or price.
• Comprehensive database: Includes 4000+ street parking spots (FREE & Metered)
• Convenient Search: Search by the destination address, current location or landmark
• Easy to use: tap and hold on anywhere on the map to find parking near that spot
• Rates: Visually compare parking spots based on the color coded pricing (Premium Version Only)
• Details: Get detailed info on a particular street by clicking on its street marker
• Flexibility: Set the radius of the search results
• Directions: Get directions to the chosen parking spot
• Timer: Set a reminder for metered parking to help you avoid getting a parking ticket
Database is growing every day. If you have any feedback, question/concerns, please contact us through in app feedback button.
Toronto Parking Finder in the media: