Side menu completely broken Used to like the app' - great for homework inspiration. But serious problems with new version. After dozens of presses _some_ of the menu items respond _some_ of the time. Can't reliably select different cube sets, toggle the orientation lock, etc. Enormously frustrating. Plus, please tell us what are the new permissions for.
The best, too much $ This is the best for Android. Very spendy for the additional category dice, probably worth it though.
Just about had it Follow up--the problem with the add-on not working offline hasn't been fixed. I haven't had any contact from them since Feb. I just got a new tablet and transferred the app--still has the same problem. I purchased some of the add ons. The app doesn't recognize one of my purchases offline; I've sent an email with no response yet, not even an acknowledgement that my email was received.
Good idea, bad execution I have a tablet and phone. For some reason, despite bing the same account, purchases on one device don't show on the other. If this wasn't an issue, I'd give the app 5 stars.
Needs a rotation lock. I think that if you added a rotation lock, you would have a better app. I strongly recommend this addition.
Side menu doesnt function correctly or intuitively.
• Major design update
• New play features including the ability to change the number of cubes etc.
• Play in both landscape & portrait
• In app purchases of Rory’s Story Cubes® Mix: Clues, Enchanted, Prehistoria, Intergalactic, Medic, Score are now available
• Added languages: French, Spanish, German, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified &Traditional
• Improved performance on many devices
•Some users reported issues with a "black flickering screen", this update attempts to address this
Discover the world through imagination! More than 1500 fairy tales free for you!