Works well; it would be nice to be able to select fewer than 9 dice, though.
What happened? Used to work with no hassle. Since latest update I can find no way to quit from the app without killing all tasks...
New update now incompatible with device it ran on for years. Would happily change rating if I could use the content I paid for.
No support, new edition wiped purchases DO NOT BUY IN APP! The new edition wiped all my dice I had unlocked before. Email support has dragged on for six months. May 2016 Update: still no update.
Side menu completely broken Used to like the app' - great for homework inspiration. But serious problems with new version. After dozens of presses _some_ of the menu items respond _some_ of the time. Can't reliably select different cube sets, toggle the orientation lock, etc. Enormously frustrating. Plus, please tell us what are the new permissions for.
Not working on my Samsung Great app for all solo RPG addicts. Unfortunately it is not working on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. Dices are there but as blanks - no images on them. I am sticking with phisical dice for now.
- Fixed issue with restoring purchases in certain version of android.
- Improved handling of back button
- Fixed price display in demo mode
- Fixed the major In app purchases issues including purchasing, restoring and syncing sets.
- Allow you to play with your purchase sets offline
- Adjusted the cube slider and refresh button
- Fix that allows the app to remembers your previous played sets.
- Attempt to address blank cubes issue
- Optimized file size of app.
Playing with Pipo, kids have fun, learn animals and develop their memory skills.
Playing with Pipo, kids have fun, learn animals & develop their memory skills.