=== Summary ===
Thecus Connect App brings you convenience and portability. You can monitor your NAS live** and get updates on system hardware, network settings, system health and more! Simple controls give you the power to remotely turn on/off network services. If trouble emerges and you are AFK, that’s OK. Smart alerts will notify you of any system distress and continue to remind you. Thecus Connect app is your portable assistance tool.
**WiFi and port-mapping only. We are expanding beyond WiFi connection, and will roll it out in a later update.
=== Tech & Support ===
minimal firmware requirement: OS7 v3.01.00
models shipped with OS7:
N2810, N2810PLUS, N2810PRO, N4810, N5810, N5810PRO
N4910, N8910, N12910, N16910
If you have an older model, please contact us and our sales will help you with an upgrade!
=== Function Detail ===
- Discover all Thecus NAS in your network
- Find your NAS by IP
- Keep a record of your connected NAS units for easier re-visit
- Receive live feed and up-to-date hardware info, system status and network status
- Offline view when you roam off your network WiFi
- On/Off network services
- Timely alerts when your system is distressed
- Smart alerts remind you of issues until resolved