I love chess puzzles. But some apps give you scenarios that you would never be likely to come across. This app gives you very realistic ones. Not only that, but the puzzles are not just 2-3 move checkmates, they offer interesting middle game puzzles as well. Finally, the rating system keeps me on my toes and forces me to stay sharp. I didn't like the app at first, but I gave it a chance and grew to love it. Now I'm completely addicted. You can save your favorite puzzles as well.
Some of the puzzles makes no sense. But some are really good... Please remove those puzzles you uploaded on the server just for testing. They are breaking my streaks and reducing my elo
This app didn't make a good first impression on me when the first puzzle it showed me had an incorrect solution. Embarrassing!
I can't figure out the controls.very confusing to this old man. I can't even tell who's move it is or what side I'm playing. I liked chessmaster way better back in the old days.
Terrible. And slow. Also, advertising pop ups every two puzzles. Just an awful waste to even download it.
Good little chess puzzler, already helping my game!
- Added moves navigation in analysis mode
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
- Better support for Android N
- Support landscape mode for phones
- Improved chessboard settings
- Option to sign out from Google account
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- History filters
- Support for Nexus 5X and some other devices
- Swipe to dismiss favorite or discussed recently puzzles feature
- Added some missed translations