Scroll down to learn more about the penis extenders
What are penis extenders?
Do they really work?
What are the best extenders on the market?
What should I consider before buying a penis extender?
Penis Extender Tip and Guide Easy Suggestion For Men
- - - Please do not request in the comments an offline version in exchange for giving us more stars... it is like requesting to facebook an offline version.
- - - If you don´t want to use data connection, do not install it, and do not rate it.
- - - Please, rate us for the contents, tools and utility of the application.
- - - Full App may download up to 300Mb in your device when you request new contents. You will need a high speed connection.
Anatomy Learning 3D - Anatomical 3D Real-time Viewer
Available for PC & MAC through http://anatomylearning.com
------------------------ CONTENTS -------------------------
- - Bones and ligaments of head and neck.
- - Muscles of head and neck.
- - Fascial compartments of head and neck.
- - Arteries of head and neck.
- - Veins of head and neck.
- - Nerves of head and neck ( except for the CNS; and the nerves of the orbit and the ear)
- - Bones and ligaments of upper limb.
- - Muscles of upper limb.
- - Fascial compartments of upper limb.
- - Arteries of upper limb.
- - Veins of upper limb.
- - Nerves of upper limb.
- - Bones and ligaments of lower extremity.
- - Muscles of lower extremity.
- - Fascial compartments of lower extremity.
- - Arteries of lower extremity.
- - Veins of lower extremity.
- - Nerves of lower extremity.
- - Bones and ligaments of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Muscles of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Fascial compartments of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Arteries of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Veins of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Nerves of chest , abdomen and pelvis.
- - Respiratory Tree.
- - - Larynx.
- - - Lungs
- - - Pleuras and rib cage.
- - Cardiac Anatomy.
- - - Pericardium.
- - - Ventricular and auricular myocardium .
- - - Endocardium.
- - - Cardiac valvular apparatus.
- - - Coronary arteries.
- - - Cardiac veins.
- - - Cardiac nervous system.
- - Digestive Anatomy.
- - - Teeth.
- - - Tongue( complete musculature )
- - - Muscles of the soft palate
- - - Pharyngeal muscles.
- - - Esophagus.
- - - Stomach.
- - - Liver and bile ducts.
- - - Duodenum.
- - - SIMPLIFIED intestine .
- - - Appendix.
- - - Colon.
- - - Rectum.
- - Urinary Anatomy.
- - - Kidneys.
- - - Ureters.
- - - Bladder.
- - Male genitalia.
- - - Prostate.
- - - Penis.
- - - Testicles.
- - - Complete penile layers.
- - - Complete testicular layers.
------------------------ CONTENT IN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS -------------------------
These contents are being prepared for the next update of content.
- - Central nervous system.
- - Lymphatic system.
- - Eyeball ,orbit and its nerves
- - Hearing and its nerves.
- - Female Genital and breast anatomy.
Follow us on facebook.com/AnatomyLearning to keep updated of incoming developments.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Consistently ranked in the top 200 medical apps in over 50 countries!!
ERres is an easy-to-navigate bedside tool containing the various calculators, medication lists, algorithms, decision rules, clinical policies and core content most often looked up by emergency care providers.
An evidence-based and up-to-date app that works on all of your Android devices. Continuously updated and expanded.
So why continue buying paperback references year after year when for the price of a large mocha latte you can buy ERres now and get all future updates... for free!?!?
"This app is fantastic. Great on android, great on iPhone. Reasonably priced, simple to use and crammed with useful information. I. Love. It." - Lifeinthefastlane.com
For more screenshots check out our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ERresapp
Below is a limited list of features:
- Common findings
- Elimination by dialysis
- Prevent absorption
- Specific toxins
- CSF analysis
- Intraosseous needles
- Local anesthetics
- NIH stroke scale
- IVC/fluid status
Intubation and sedation:
- Post-intubation care
- Procedural sedation meds
- RSI meds
- RSI in head injury
- Sedation scales
- ACLS and PALS algorithms
- Code meds
- H's and T's
- C-spine clearance
- DVT and pulmonary embolism
- Knee trauma
- Minor head trauma
- Ottawa rules
- Pediatric septic hip
- Pneumonia scores
- Strep throat
- Stroke and TIA
- Syncope rules
- TIMI score for UA/NSTEMI
- Westley croup score
- Common drips
- Hypertensive emergency
- IV fluids
- Local anesthetics
- Acid base
- Allergy and anaphylaxis
- Burns (referral, rule of 9's)
- Cardiology (Duke criteria, STEMI guidelines, ECG section)
- Dental (ellis classification, teeth numbering)
- Endocrine and lytes (hyperkalemia and thyroid storm)
- GU and renal (priapism, STD treatment, UTI/pyelonephritis)
- Heme/Onc (factor replacement, neutropenic fever, supratherapeutic INR)
- Lab values
- Neurology (seizures, spinal cord syndromes, stroke)
- OB/Gyn (OB wheel, postpartum hemorrhage, rhogam, shoulder dystocia)
- Ophtho (acute glaucoma, visual pathway)
- Pulmonary (asthma treatment, predicted peak flow rates)
- Head (TBI guidelines, CT decision rules, RSI in head injury)
- Neck and cord (spinal cord syndromes, spine fractures, zones of the neck)
- Chest (blunt cardiac injury, hemothorax and pneumothorax)
- Upper extremity (elbow ossification centers)
- Lower extremity (bohler's angle, patella alta/infera)
- More (hemorrhage classification, rabies prophylaxis)
- Weight based tape
- Acute otitis media
- APGAR score
- Elbow ossification centers
- Fever guidelines
- Febrile seizures
- Salter-harris fractures
- Sick neonate differential
- Vital signs
The aim of this application is to improve the impairment of cognitive impairments in children with ADHD, such as attention, perceptual reasoning, inhibition, calculation, and verbal fluency. According to research conducted in ADHD, regular cognitive training can improve core symptoms of ADHD.
The Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Trainer is a cognitive training application designed for children with ADHD. The ADHD Trainer is adapted from another cognitive training technique; The TCT Method (Tajima Cognitive Training), which was developed by Dr. Kazuhiro Tajima-Pozo, an expert psychiatrist in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD.
The TCT Method is a daily cognitive training therapy that entails multiple cognitive tasks. The TCT Method trains cognitive areas such as attention, memory, calculation, reasoning, and visuomotor coordination.
The poor completion rate of cognitive training therapies presents a major hurdle to treat cognitive deficits in children with ADHD. Children with ADHD often evidence a lack of motivation, as exhibited through avoidance of tasks requiring mental effort.
Unlike many other cognitive training therapies, The TCT Method attempts to "entertain," while challenging cognitive training is performed, creating an optimal level of motivation for children with ADHD.
The TCT Method of cognitive training entails children to play “games” for 70 minutes per week or 280 minutes per month.
Dr. Kazuhiro Tajima-Pozo is a childhood and adolescent psychiatrist, and expert in ADHD disorders. He completed his academic training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, New York. Dr. Tajima-Pozo has received several awards for his research in ADHD.
NOTE: This application requires a phone or tablet of medium/ high quality. In case that you have problems running the application, do not hesitate in contact our support service and we will refund your purchase.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
Health care professionals would find this app handy and quick reference guide during multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions.
Its app for every oncologist, radiotherapist, oncosurgeon, histopathologist, trainees, cancer care nurses, and other medical professionals and allied staff involved in cancer care.
Every radiologist would find this app extremely useful while reporting CTs and MRIs. Whenever you are reporting any malignancy, open this app and go through the content. This will help not to miss any subtle findings which the treating surgeon and oncologist is relying on you. This app is by a radiologist to radiologists!
The little cost for the app would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
However, please note that this app is not a substitute for ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’. The purpose of the app is not meant to calculate the cancer stage.
Head and Neck:
Oral cavity and lips
Nasal cavity and ethmoid sinus
Colon and rectum
Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST)
Neuroendocrine tumour of stomach
Neuroendocrine tumour of duodenum, ampulla, jejunum and ileum
Neuroendocrine tumour of colon and rectum
Pancreas and hepatobiliary:
Intrahepatic bile duct
Perihilar bile duct
Distal bile duct
Ampulla of Vater
Urothelial transitional cell carcinoma of prostate
Gestational trophoblastic disease
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma
Melanoma of skin
Every effort is made to make sure the information to be accurate, but we cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions, or loss or damage to the healthcare personnel or to patient. We are not liable for any damages resulting from using the information provided in the app. For any further clarifications and details, please refer the official ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual (Seventh Edition)’. If there are any omission or errors please email me or follow the contact link through the app.
Key Words: Medicine, Radiology, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Cancer, Malignancy, TNM staging, TNM, Staging, CT, MRI, Healthcare, Medical care
- Pas de publicité
- Navigation plus rapide
- Economie de batterie
Bienvenue dans l’univers SMARTfiches Médecine, l’encyclopédie médicale de référence multi-support : smartphone, tablette et web.
SMARTfiches Médecine est la 1ère encyclopédie médicale numérique destinée aux professionnels et étudiants de santé. La collection est conforme aux dernières recommandations des sociétés savantes, avec une iconographie riche et de nombreux tableaux de synthèse.
Après une inscription gratuite, les applications sont consultables SANS connexion internet et peuvent être utilisées PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS.
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Dans le cas où vous ne receviez pas ce mail d'activation dans les 24h, pensez à regarder dans vos courriers indésirables avant de nous contacter. S'il n'y est pas, nous nous ferons un plaisir d'activer votre compte.
- Pour les médecins : retrouvez une information claire et validée en moins d’ 1 minute.
- Pour les étudiants en médecine : révisez avec des fiches conformes au nouveau programme ECNi.
Plus de 90% des utilisateurs confirment que ces applications sont utiles pour réviser et se former (enquête de satisfaction, mai 2013). De même, 85 % des utilisateurs utilisent SMARTfiches afin d’actualiser leur connaissances à la suite des nouvelles recommandations qui sont intégrées lors des fréquentes mises à jour de l’application.
La fonction SWIPE vous permet de naviguer facilement dans l’application en 1 glissement de doigt.
L’activation des notifications PUSH vous permettra de recevoir les dernières actualités, mises à jour, parutions et alertes sanitaires.
Le bouton 'Profil' situé en haut à gauche de votre application, vous permettra de mettre à jour vos informations personnelles.
Vous étiez externe, vous devenez interne, pensez à mettre à jour votre statut.
SMARTfiches Urologie : Tout, tout, tout, vous saurez tout sur le zizi !
Un problème de connexion ? A la recherche du mail d'activation ?
Avant de mettre une évaluation négative sur votre plateforme de téléchargement contactez nous à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous nous ferons un plaisir de vous trouver une solution.
Vous pourrez ainsi tester l'application et lui donner l'évaluation qu'elle mérite.
La majorité des utilisateurs qui ont expérimenté une des applications SMARTfiches Médecine mette 4 ou 5 étoiles.
Donnez lui sa chance.
TOUT, PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS
Big Bonus – Gain Weight 101 full eBook. Check it out now before the Year End Promo ends!
More fun game relax after exercise
Do you feel you’re so thin? Do you want to get yourself a bit Fat? If you want to gain weight fast then better check out this APP. If you need to shape up your muscle and do you want to stay fit and healthy...
Then this *How to Gain Weight FAST Tips* APP is totally for you. You can learn lots thing about gaining weight fast and lots of things that are related to gaining weight and muscle building.
This app includes articles and tips:
- Acing in How to Sculpt Muscles and Achieve a Stunning Physique
- An Assortment of Info in How to Sculpt the Muscles
- Anaerobic and How to Sculpt Muscles in Achieving a Stunning Physique
- Balancing in how to sculpt the muscles
How to achieve a stunning physique
- Body Sculpture and Achieving a Body Physique of Desire
- Body Sculpture in How to Achieve a Stunning Physique
- Calories in How to Sculpt Muscles to Achieve a Stunning Physique
- Dance Aerobics in How to Sculpt Your Muscles
- Hormone Rejoinder in how to sculpt muscles
- How to Gain Muscle While Sculpting the Body
- How to Muscle Sculpting Building a muscular body through sculpture
- Isometrics in How to Sculpt Muscles to Reach a Stunning Physique
- Minerals in How to Sculpt the Muscles to Reach a Stunning Physique
- Progressive Resistance in How to Sculpt Muscles
- Remunerations in Strength Training in how to Sculpt Muscles
- Resistance Building in How to Sculpt Muscles
- Tools in Muscle Sculpture to Achieve a Stunning Physique
- Tucking the Tummy in How to Sculpt Muscles
- Types of Exercises in Achieving a Stunning Physique
- Vitamins in How to Sculpt the Muscles to Reach a Stunning Physique
- Reasons of someone having hard time to gain weight
- 5 best tips to gain weight
- List of food to gain weight - what to eat to gain weight
- Popular Weight Gain Diet
- Recommended ways how to gain weight fast
- The truth about weight gain supplements
- How to gain weight for women
- Tips to help baby gain weight
- Myths about weight gain during pregnancy
- Do you feel you are Too Thin? Let's share with you some Guide of how to be Fat
- Play Puzzle with Funny Skinny and Fat Guy
-Test your memory after bodybuilding with MemoGame.
and a lot more....
Enjoy the app and feel free to share this App to all your friends, family and love one's. You will surely gain lots of knowledge in gaining weight fast after reading and viewing all info inside this APP. Click INSTALL to download it now while it is still FREE!
Thank for your interest
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Urology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, is a comprehensive reference source for the definition of terms related to the urinary system, and the genitourinary diseases and disorders. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 95 related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
This application is made in the Indonesian language, do not install if you do not understand Indonesian or Malay.
Merupakan Aplikasi berbentuk ebook yang cocok untuk dokter Indonesia, mudah digunakan kapan dan dimana saja, lebih dari 200 materi yang sering ditemukan di lapangan, disajikan sesuai dengan kebutuhan dokter dan materi yang selalu update secara berkala.
Terapi dalam Aplikasi ini tidak dianjurkan untuk digunakan oleh kalangan nonmedis, Informasi yang terdapat dalam aplikasi dikumpulkan dari berbagai sumber dan tidak dimaksudkan sebagai pengganti nasihat, saran, konsultasi ataupun kunjungan kepada dokter anda. Bila anda memiliki masalah kesehatan, hubungilah dokter anda
PEDOMAN PENGOBATAN DASAR DI PUSKESMAS 2007, DEPKES RI
BUKU SAKU PELAYANAN KESEHATAN ANAK DI RUMAH SAKIT, DEPKES RI
Tips Updates jika terjadi force close:
1. Uninstall aplikasi terlebih dahulu
2. Hapus Folder makemedroid pada external atau internal sdcard (gunakan file explorer)
3. Install ulang aplikasi
Updates Version 1.9
1. Perbaikan tampilan untuk materi dengan fitur zoom in dan zoom out
2. Perbaikan Tampilan Menu dan Penataan ulang
3. Forum Diskusi (Fitur dalam tahap Uji Coba)
4. Panduan lengkap tentang Partisipasi dan Donasi
UPDATE VERSI 1.10
1. Tambahan lebih dari 150 Materi baru
2. Pembagian Menu baru meliputi Member Area dan Publik Area dengan Hak akses masing-masing kategori
3. Tambahan Menu "DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS", terdiri dari :
Rujukan Nilai Normal Laboratorium, Tutorial EKG Lengkap & Radiologi
4. Menu Drug List : Referensi Obat-obat yang sering diresepkan oleh dokter
5. Menu Konsultasi berupa halaman sejumlah Twitter akun dokter yang menerima konsultasi via twitter
1. Tampilan lebih segar dan rapi dengan "Sliding Menu"
2. Perubahan "Footer Menu" menjadi "Top Menu" sehingga memperluas ruang baca
3. Tambahan lebih dari 30 jenis obat baru yang sering digunakan dalam praktek sehari-hari
4. Penyesuaian tampilan materi dengan device yang memiliki layar kecil
5. Beberapa perbaikan lainnya
The Eye Handbook is a smartphone diagnostic and treatment reference tool for anyone involved in Eye care. Below is a list of some of the common features.
-Audio, Video downloads
-Ophthalmology and Optometry Journals
-Medication and Pharmacopeia
-Patient Education tools
If you have content that you would like to contribute; please contact us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are constantly striving to improve this application and welcome your feedback.
The Eye Handbook Team
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
**FREE disaster relief app with content from CIA, CDC, and USAID**
Relief Central™ is a free mobile and web resource developed by the staff and friends of Unbound Medicine to assist relief workers, first responders, and others called to serve in disaster relief situations around the world.
Relief Central includes the latest versions of The World Factbook from the CIA, CDC Health Information for International Travel (The Yellow Book), the Field Operations Guide from USAID, MEDLINE Journals, and Relief News from the Red Cross, United Nations, CDC, FEMA, and more.
THE WORLD FACTBOOK
The World Factbook from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) contains detailed information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 266 world countries and territories.
CDC YELLOW BOOK (Health Information for International Travel)
The Yellow Book presents up-to-date advice on any travel health issue including vaccinations, essential trip planning and safety tips, prevention of an expanded list of travel-related infectious diseases, altitude illness, motion sickness, sunburn, medical tourism, and much more.
USAID FIELD OPERATIONS GUIDE
The Field Operations Guide from USAID delivers disaster assessment and response information and includes chapters and appendices ranging from information on populations at risk to commonly used acronyms, all arranged in an outline format.
Relief News puts the latest news at your fingertips with a collection of RSS feeds from trusted non-profit groups, international organizations, and government agencies. Feeds are from the Red Cross, United Nations, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), ReliefWeb, and more.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted disaster relief journals. Link to the fully-integrated Unbound MEDLINE service where you can find related articles and view full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
• Optimized interfaces for smartphone and tablet
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Personalized favorites
• Citations and abstracts from disaster journals
• Universal index search across all references
• New Recently Viewed feature
More from developer
It is chemical in nature, NOT a sign of personal weakness - it is not all in your head!
The Depression Predictor was created by a doctor to help those grappling with Depression – in themselves or loved ones – become more aware of its signs and symptoms. This app is intended for information purposes only and not intended as a substitute for professional help. You use this app to learn more about the disease of Depression and then come closer to understanding if you or a loved one might be suffering from it.
The Depression Predictor uses a collection of questions about life situations, that when put together, have the ability to predict if and how depressed someone might be. These questions have been validated with research in many publications in peer review journals. The goal is to indicate if someone might be depressed and how much so to then provide education and options available.
It also explores the factors in life known to be associated with future risk of depression. From this analysis, people learn of what in their life places them at risk. People use this app in private to learn more about something a lot of people wonder about.
* Depression Questionnaire
* Present Depression Risk calculator
* Future Depression Risk Calculator
* Articles explaining the signs and symptoms of Depression
This app is designed to help people learn the signs and symptoms of a common disease that afflicts millions of people every year. Through education and understanding we hope to break down the common myths of depression:
It is not all in your head!
You cannot just wish it away!
It is not an attitude problem!
Know that it is a chemical disease much like many other diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatitis and thyroiditis.
The Doctor Says Inc. wants people to be generally be safer because they know more.
The Alcohol Abuse Predictor™ is used to ask questions you may not feel comfortable asking someone else.
It shows you how much you drink as compared to people in different countries like Russia, China or Greenland.
Maybe you drink 4X as much as a Russian but half that of a Canadian. Either way, that is highly suggestive you might drink too much.
Get perspective on your drinking patterns by calculating how much you drink over time and how that compares to others. Might you or a friend have a problem, get some facts.
The Alcohol Abuse Predictor™ also takes you through a collection of scientifically validated questions that, when put together – and answered honestly and completely - have the ability to predict a person’s level of alcohol dependency.
In addition to screening for risk of alcohol dependence, The Alcohol Abuse Predictor™ is intended to help anyone with a casual or serious interest in drinking risks become more aware of the signs and symptoms of alcohol abuse in them or others, and what options to explore if you think you or someone else is at risk of alcohol related harm.
Developed by a Canadian family physician, The Alcohol Abuse Predictor™ combines medical authority with a friendly bedside manner to deliver information, answers and guidance. It is for educational purposes only and not intended as a substitute for professional help.