From 1st July we will be in the 2019-2020 season. We will be doing some work to prepare us for the new season for a few days so keep an eye on the app for updates.
Managers: Your 2019-2020 fixtures will not be available until your league has set them up in Full-Time but you can now set up friendlies, training and socials for the new season.
Players: You have until the 1st July to pay your old fees on the app
See you on the pitch! ⚽️
Matchday is your 24-hour-a-day mobile football organiser. Boot out all the boring admin – Matchday does it automatically and securely.
Whether you’re a player, parent, team manager or coach, Matchday from The FA makes your football life silky smooth. Enjoy the game while Matchday organises everything.
Who's in the team? Who are the opponents? Where’s the game? When’s kick-off? Is anyone currently ineligible to play? With Matchday, all the answers are instantly available at your fingertips. And there’s lots more benefits, depending on who you are.
Managers and coaches:
• Select your line-up - wherever you are;
• Submit team sheets on the go;
• Organise matches, training and social events - and provide instant updates;
• Avoid fielding ineligible players;
• No need to SMS your score in anymore, use Matchday for your final result;
• Submit match returns straight from the app into Full-Time;
• Collect Match Fees or club (season) fees and see who’s paid and who hasn’t paid.
• Make yourself/your child available and know immediately you're picked;
• View all future fixtures;
• Keep an eye on the tables, fixtures, results and scorers;
• Stay in the loop with regular team updates;
• Pay match fees after every game and see what you owe.
• Take a load off your mind by paying fees yearly or monthly.
And all this is a safe and secure environment, backed by The FA.
Are you Matchday ready?
• Matchday requires set up activities from Whole Game System and in some instances, Full-Time (this can be done by your league).
• To use the payment functionality (including your club setting up match fees or annual club fees) a PayPal account is needed (all information is on Whole Game) – this can be done by your club.
• If your team is shown as unavailable when you login, then it means that there is very likely an outstanding activity pending.
• For further details or if you are facing issues getting on boarded to the App, please visit www.thefa.com/matchday or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s coming in the future?
We are always trying to improve The Matchday app. Please rate us in the app store to let us know your experience with the app and watch this space for further updates on how we can make things better for players and managers!