Plan your day at The Fair. Find all your favorite entertainment, food, rides, ticket discounts and more! Create a list of favorites for easy reference. Get all The Fair fun at your fingertips!
Plan Your Day
• Favorites - Browse through entertainment schedules, food vendors, rides, and even ticket deals and save them to your favorites list for easy reference while you're at The Fair.
• Interactive Map - Navigate The Fair with ease and find parking lots, rides, food, entertainment stages, buildings, restrooms, ATMs, info booths, etc. etc.,
• Daily Schedule - Find a full list of all the entertainment, animal shows, cooking demonstrations, art exhibits and more each day of The Fair.
Search & Find
• Powerful search tool making it easy to find what you're looking for with a quick keyword search.
• Ride Finder - Find all your favorite SillyVille and ThrillVille rides. See where they're located at The Fair, plus get height requirements for each ride.
• Food Finder - Need a refreshing glass of lemonade, some coffee for extra energy, or is time for a Fair Burger? Use the search tool to easily search for the kind of food you're craving and get a list of food vendors, with locations, that offer it on their menu.
• Purchase Tickets – Purchase your admission, ride, concert, and rodeo tickets anytime, anywhere.
Get to The Fair
• Driving directions and maps with best routes to parking lots to avoid traffic
Share with a Friend
• Easily share links to your Fair favorites with a friend.
The Washington State Fair is one of the biggest fairs in the world, and the largest in the Pacific Northwest. The Fair, which started in 1900 now welcomes over one million guests to enjoy star-studded entertainment, the Washington State Fair Rodeo, rides for all ages, exhibits, food, flowers, art, crafts, and animals during the 20-day event in September.