Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
Heroes of Steel Elite includes the entire story (all 4 Episodes) as they become available. Enjoy hours of turn-based fantasy RPG in Episode 1, 2 and 3 today! Please note there is no transfer of IAPs or character groups from Heroes of Steel RPG to Elite.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
* IAPs Explained
All IAPs are permanent additions. Purchasing a Character ($1.99) allows you to add the character to any new group. Purchasing a story Episode ($1) allows any group to play through the Episode. There are no consumable or repeat IAPs in this game.
* Permissions Explained
* android.permission.INTERNET is used to send crash reports online to the Trese Brothers allowing us to fix any crash. Crash reports are very small and are sent automatically.
* android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE will enable FUTURE feature to import / export saved games for sharing.
* com.android.vending.BILLING is used to purchase of Episodes or Characters. All IAPs are permanent, one time purchases.
Star Traders RPG
Templar Assault RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
- Turn based game
- First person control
- Fantasy world
- A unique hero
- Over 15 hours of gameplay
- Beautiful music
- Customizable characters
- 6 character classes
- Unique Skills for each class
- Comprehensive inventory system
- Different enemies
- Save game in any time
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
This great RPG has magic, dungeons, pizza, and jokes galore. If you ever enjoyed 8bit and 16bit role playing game, pen and paper rpg and nerd humor, you are going to love this game!
Do&De features NO in-app purchases (IAP) or ads - you get the entire game for one price!
* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
* Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!
See what the users are saying on our official Facebook page:
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
"I love the fact that it's such a pick-up-and-play friendly RPG-style experience with plenty of strategy to it." 4/5 - Touch Arcade.
"This is a prime example of a game giving players exactly what they want." 4/5 - 148 Apps.
"It's a huge improvement over the first game." 4.5/5 - App Advice.
Swap Heroes 2 is a casual turn-based strategy adventure. Form a group of valiant heroes and guide them in battle through a wide variety of quests and locations as you venture toward a final showdown with the feared Shadow Knight!
- Easy to learn turn-based gameplay.
- Form a party from 8 unique heroes.
- Guide your party through 10 new locations.
- Battle against over 30 types of challenging enemies.
- Earn star points with victories that can be used to equip powerful upgrades.
- Unlock a variety of levels, modes, and heroes as you complete quests.
- Compete for high scores in the all new endless mode!
- Google Play leaderboard and achievements included.
*No in-app purchases or ads.*
Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
Leaderboard and achievements through Google Play - This is optional. Don't log in when prompted if you don't want to use it!
Pocket Tactics: 5/5. http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-hoplite/
Touch Arcade: 5/5. http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/08/hoplite-review/
A one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices* (using Google Play).
Venture deeper, earn achievements and unlock additional choices.
Available via in-app purchase of US$1.99
* Please note: In-App purchases are not available instantly on devices they were not purchased from. You will need to wait a few hours or clear Google Play's cache on the second device.
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
'Kingturn - A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
Kingturn Underworld marks the 1st chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and comprises 74 scenarios where you can take over control of undead and monsters.
Kingturn Underworld supports new character classes like Thieves, Lizards, Demons, or Heretics, as well as new weapons and armor, new environments and new sound tracks.
Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in a 68 scenarios main campaign ('Nights in Andaria')
- An ultimately challenging mini-campaign comprising 6 scenarios ('Twelve years later')
- More than 40 character classes like Skeleton, Death Knight, Undead Mage, Heretic, Fury, Murderer, Vampire, Necromancer, Skeleton Champion, Bat Rider, Giant ...
- More than 60 class skills like 'War Cry', 'Chaos Storm', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by the best brawlers of the arcade era, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Legendary video game characters have joined the crew: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter™ 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe™ as in-App purchases, and Lester Knight from Another world.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Works smoothly on your smartphone or tablet.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Steev, Vahine and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious black ooze is corrupting their world. Only a few heroes can fight back and save their lush underwater kingdoms! Recruit a small army of stretchy Squids and lead them into turn-based battles against the dark hordes.
"The adorable spawn of Angry Birds and Final Fantasy Tactics" -The Escapist
"From the gameplay to the graphics to the sound, everything here is pitch-perfect." - GameZebo (5/5)
• Grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
• Mixes the best of tactical turn base with classic RPG elements
• Recruit a unique team of Squids in four different classes: shooters, scouts, troopers and healers
• Use strategy and skill to win turn-based battles, use the environment to your advantage
• Customize your party with special ability-boosting helmets
• Enjoy an epic story with giant turtle rides and heroic boss battles
• Discover the Squids' legendary world through gorgeous detailed levels
The game is localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
For the latest info on SQUIDS, or to ask us a question, check us out on Twitter @TheGameBakers or Facebook/SquidsTheGame
No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.