Tilt mode - tilt phone to move marble.
Touch mode - touch and drag anywhere on the screen to move the marble.
Newer high resolution phones may be really sensitive on the touch screen. Start off slow until you learn to control the marble well.
To change controls go to the options screen in the main menu and click enable or disable tilt mode.
Your target is to eliminate all the Marbles before the times up and make more Combos and Chains to get the highest score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
2. Match 3 or more same Marbles to eliminate them.
- By swap the Shooing Marble can eliminate easier.
- Making more Combos to earn more time.
- Easy to play, it is fun for all age players.
- Having 6 special scenes like desert, jungle, sea-bed and so on.
- Having 108 different and challenging levels.
- Bombs, arrow and other interesting props are available.
Pixel Towers merges classic one-button gameplay with lovely pixelart accompanied by retro chiptune music. The game is powered by Scoreloop to keep track of your highest towers.
If you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you run into any performance problems, you can now turn off particles / details in the options. This should significantly speed up things on older devices.
We provide Pixel Towers completely free of charge. This is an uncrippled, fully-featured, no-ad version and you will never have to pay for Pixel Towers.