Marble Madness and Labyrinth combined!
- High detailed 3D graphics engine featuring shadows, real time lighting etc
- Best water effects seen in an Android game
- Innovative and easy to use accelerometer controls
- Ability to jump to cross obstacles
The best tilt controlled ball rolling game on the Market!
Show off your new phone!
Designed to take advantage of powerful graphics hardware on higher end phones. Performs best on Droid or better.
Stay on the path to finish the score. Avoid the Red Dis-chords in Conqueror mode, or relax in Explorer mode as you discover a unique blending of fast paced gaming and otherworldly music creation.
Tilt mode - tilt phone to move marble.
Touch mode - touch and drag anywhere on the screen to move the marble.
Newer high resolution phones may be really sensitive on the touch screen. Start off slow until you learn to control the marble well.
To change controls go to the options screen in the main menu and click enable or disable tilt mode.
Your target is to eliminate all the Marbles before the times up and make more Combos and Chains to get the highest score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
2. Match 3 or more same Marbles to eliminate them.
- By swap the Shooing Marble can eliminate easier.
- Making more Combos to earn more time.
- Easy to play, it is fun for all age players.
- Having 6 special scenes like desert, jungle, sea-bed and so on.
- Having 108 different and challenging levels.
- Bombs, arrow and other interesting props are available.
Dark Nebula is brought to you by Palringo – the community gaming platform. Play the games and connect to Palringo Group Messenger (free to download from Google Play) to enhance your gameplay experience, chat about the games you love and meet new, like-minded people.
The main goal of the game is to find the exit on every level, and collecting the eight rotating red cubes you'll find in your way.
This game is based on the classic arcade Marble Madness, a tribute to the 80's games.
Check out for more levels in the upcoming days...
- Free to Play, free to complete.
- Worlds 2 and 3 will unlock with all coins gathered.
- Simple in-app purchase model only to fast-track marble and world unlocks.
- 18 ultra-detailed levels across three worlds
- Physics similar to the arcade classic
- Particle effects
- Collect or purchase in-app custom marble skins
- Tilt control and calibration or use a gamepad
- Three difficulty levels - play on medium or hard to unlock marble skins
- Unique soundtracks and effects composed for each world
- Unique dangers in levels to face
Pixel Towers merges classic one-button gameplay with lovely pixelart accompanied by retro chiptune music. The game is powered by Scoreloop to keep track of your highest towers.
If you experience bugs, please email us at email@example.com
If you run into any performance problems, you can now turn off particles / details in the options. This should significantly speed up things on older devices.
We provide Pixel Towers completely free of charge. This is an uncrippled, fully-featured, no-ad version and you will never have to pay for Pixel Towers.