Marble Madness and Labyrinth combined!
- High detailed 3D graphics engine featuring shadows, real time lighting etc
- Best water effects seen in an Android game
- Innovative and easy to use accelerometer controls
- Ability to jump to cross obstacles
The best tilt controlled ball rolling game on the Market!
Show off your new phone!
Designed to take advantage of powerful graphics hardware on higher end phones. Performs best on Droid or better.
Stay on the path to finish the score. Avoid the Red Dis-chords in Conqueror mode, or relax in Explorer mode as you discover a unique blending of fast paced gaming and otherworldly music creation.
Tilt mode - tilt phone to move marble.
Touch mode - touch and drag anywhere on the screen to move the marble.
Newer high resolution phones may be really sensitive on the touch screen. Start off slow until you learn to control the marble well.
To change controls go to the options screen in the main menu and click enable or disable tilt mode.
Your target is to eliminate all the Marbles before the times up and make more Combos and Chains to get the highest score.
How to play:
1. Touch the screen where you want to shoot.
2. Match 3 or more same Marbles to eliminate them.
- By swap the Shooing Marble can eliminate easier.
- Making more Combos to earn more time.
- Easy to play, it is fun for all age players.
- Having 6 special scenes like desert, jungle, sea-bed and so on.
- Having 108 different and challenging levels.
- Bombs, arrow and other interesting props are available.
- Free to Play, free to complete.
- Worlds 2 and 3 will unlock with all coins gathered.
- Simple in-app purchase model only to fast-track marble and world unlocks.
- 18 ultra-detailed levels across three worlds
- Physics similar to the arcade classic
- Particle effects
- Collect or purchase in-app custom marble skins
- Tilt control and calibration or use a gamepad
- Three difficulty levels - play on medium or hard to unlock marble skins
- Unique soundtracks and effects composed for each world
- Unique dangers in levels to face
Dark Nebula is brought to you by Palringo – the community gaming platform. Play the games and connect to Palringo Group Messenger (free to download from Google Play) to enhance your gameplay experience, chat about the games you love and meet new, like-minded people.
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
☣ Xperia Play Optimized ☣
☣ Version for Tegra 2, Mali-400, Adreno and PowerVR devices ☣
☣ supports nVidia Shield ☣
☣ supports Moga Pocket and Moga Pro controllers ☣
☣ lowered difficulty when playing on Easy mode ☣
☣ added option to configure move axis for gamepads ☣
☣ fit on screen on small devices ☣
☣ cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements ☣
☣ known issues
- gamepad controllers doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S4
☣ EXPANSION DETAILS ☣
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes
SURVIVE the Drone Invasion.
You're in control of a laser gun turret, the last defense against incoming invasion of alien drones.
✔ 20+ different alien types
✔ many challenging attack formations
✔ different boss spaceships every 10 levels
✔ upgradable weapons and shields
✔ random powerups to grab during play
✔ complete missions to upgrade faster
Drone Invaders is completely free to play. No annoying ads, no Internet connection required.
✪ Tap on the screen to fire the laser in that direction.
✪ Tap directly on the enemy for a direct shot.
✪ Swipe up to raise shields!
✪ No enemy should pass you by!
Use the shields for additional protection in case you are overwhelmed with enemy waves.
★★★★★ “Hard to stop once you start playing”
★★★★★ “Innovative gameplay.”
Regular drones can be destroyed with a single shot. Every 10 levels, a Boss shows up, which requires 20 or more hits to destroy. You can upgrade lasers to deal more damage to Boss drones. Starting with wave 50, some bosses after have special behavior when you hit them. Shoot carefully to see it.
On your journey through space, a Moon or another celestial body might show up, and drones will use it to hide. Those obstacles cannot be destroyed. As your shots fly over it, you can still shoot the enemies above it.
Challenge your friends to beat your high score or finish the game before you.
Or let a friend play the game and see their frustrating reactions !
You must steer the Remote Drone to the end to beat the game, but this isn't as easy as it sounds.
There are a lot of obstacles that you must beat to reach the end.
Watch out for your battery, it can run dry and that means GAME OVER.
Gather battery packs on your way to fuel your drone.
Collect coins to increase your score and set a new record.
The game asks for various permissions, but it doesn't harm your phone or reads your contacts and profiles.
It only makes use of the internet.
'The Drone and the concept of the game consisting of steering a drone to the finish is
property of Collin Desmond, it may not be copied without permission'
The main goal of the game is to find the exit on every level, and collecting the eight rotating red cubes you'll find in your way.
This game is based on the classic arcade Marble Madness, a tribute to the 80's games.
Check out for more levels in the upcoming days...
Navigate your drone through spinning saws, flying fish, cannons, and a host of other hazards.
Play every level and episode completely free with the exception of in-app purchases for coins only.
- Evade a barrage of hazards
- Deliver packages to designated drop zones
- Pickup packages for returns
- Simple and easy touch controls
- Collect coins to upgrade your drone
- Climb the leader board on every level
- Complete level goals for a coin bonus
- Race through gates to unlock bonuses
- Upgrade your copter's motor, hull, shields, and battery
- More episodes and levels to come
- Designed for all ages
- Play for free!
Pixel Towers merges classic one-button gameplay with lovely pixelart accompanied by retro chiptune music. The game is powered by Scoreloop to keep track of your highest towers.
If you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you run into any performance problems, you can now turn off particles / details in the options. This should significantly speed up things on older devices.
We provide Pixel Towers completely free of charge. This is an uncrippled, fully-featured, no-ad version and you will never have to pay for Pixel Towers.