Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Contractor Rewards is a rewards program for professional builders, remodelers, and trade contractors in the construction industry. Contractor Rewards lets you earn rewards for your business, your employees, and yourself, just for buying quality products from leading building products manufacturers. It's free and easy to participate.
* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collecte data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
In addition to using free Construction Estimator and Bidding version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
- Tracks multiple projects
- One Projects with multiple report
- Add worker to the particular report
- Add material to the particular report
- Customizable adding weather and Site Conditions
- Add, Update and delete report.
- Send all report of the selected project to your mail using PDF file.
- Back and Restore functionality
- User can manage his account in any device with simple login information
- User can see any previous project any time with single restore click
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Browse, search and apply for the latest contract jobs from leading recruitment agencies across the UK. Share them with a friend or email the job to yourself for later.
Enter a few details about your hourly rate or annual salary and calculate how much you will take home after tax.
Enter your job title, location and sector and search our database of jobs to see if your hourly rate is in line with the average in the UK. Use as a guide to negotiate your package, or to help you decide on a new position.
Our easy to use shift calendar is designed for you to create your job, and then track the shift you work. Great for helping you to fill in time-sheets at the end of the week, or just to check you got paid the right amount.
Our expert partners, from Recruitment Consultants to Business Mentors to Financial Advisors will be providing news to keep you up-to-date and in the know.
You won’t find the offers on the Mobile Contractor app anywhere else, as they are exclusive to us. Delivered with freelance professionals in mind you can expect to receive discounts on services, freebies and more.
You can easily and quickly create job quotes and invoices. As you create quotes or invoices for customers, those names and items are stored for later use so that you can quickly create new quotes or invoices with items that you entered previously without needing to type all the information again. Time is money, and this app will allow you save plenty of time.
Your customers will be very happy as well. Not only will they be able to receive quotes and invoices via email before you even leave the job site, but they will receive the quote/invoice in PDF format. The PDF will have your company contact information as well as the customers information. The file is similar to what you would see in many invoice applications.
- Calculate Multiple Roofs
- Set Labor & Material Prices
- Add New Materials
- Detailed Price and Size Report
- Save & Export Results
- FREE Lifetime Updates!
NOTE: Before you buy this app, watch Demo Videos on http://www.youtube.com/roofcalculator
Fully customizable general materials prices and general settings - you can change:
- Waste factor for gable and hip roofs.
- Cost per square for materials and labor.
- Cost for each skylight and chimney flashing.
- Roof tear-off cost per layer.
- Miscellaneous materials cost.
- Many more setting.
Roofing Calculator version 2.1 - PLEASE UPDATE. More app info on http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
There is no METRIC system yet - it will be added it soon.
V2.1 - Small bug fixes - see "Recent Changes"
- Multiple Roof Sections – now you are not limited to one roof calculation at a time. You can add up-to 10 roofs or sections per calculation. Our app will intuitively add up all the roof sizes, materials needed for the job, and give you a detailed report, showing totals and breakdowns for each section.
- Saving and Exporting of Results – now every time you calculate a roof, a report will be generated, that you can go back to, and either modify it, review or export to yourself of to your client in a professional looking PDF file, with your company’s letterhead, as an official proposal.
- GPS Location – to make your day-to-day roofing work easier, the Roofing Calculator App will intuitively get you location during an estimate, and record the address with fair degree of accuracy and speed. This address will be associated with each saved report. You can always go back and change the address, as well as add customer’s information and your notes about the project.
- Improved Roof Calculation Accuracy with addition of Valley, Dormers, Miscellaneous Costs (Permits, Dumpsters, Equipment, etc) and Sales Tax calculation.
Roofing Calculator app is made for roofing contractors and sales people to help you quickly estimate roofing cost, roof size, and roofing materials amount and prices.
Roofing calculator is an excellent sales and roof estimating tool for roofing sales professionals. It's great at calculating roofing prices for asphalt shingles roofs and metal roofing prices. Roof Calculator will greatly simplify your roof estimate process. With roofing calculator you can provide a roof quote to your customer on the spot, instead of having to go to the office.
Roofing Calculator app for Android combines the functionality of our free online roofing calculator, and gives you flexibility to change all prices and settings, as well as add new roofing materials.
For every roof you can choose roof size (width and length), roof pitch, roof type (gable or hip), roofing material (each material profile can be changed individually), number of stories / floors in the house (you can charge extra for each addition level), roof difficulty, number of skylight and chimney flashings, ridge vent cut-in and installation, roof tear-off and plywood (CDX / OSB) and other roof deck replacement.
Roofing Calculator app is also available on iOS devices - iPhone and iPad.
Tags: Roofing, Roofing Prices, Roofing Calculator, Roof Calculator Free, Roof Estimator, Roofing Estimate, Metal Roofing Prices, Metal Roofing, Roofing Cost
More app info at http://www.RoofingCalculator.org/app.php
ENHANCED SHOPPING FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Browse and shop for over 600,000 home improvement products: appliances, bathroom, decorating ideas, kitchen remodeling, patio furniture, power tools, BBQ grills, carpeting, lumber, concrete, lighting, ceiling fans and more! Plus, save with free shipping to home or store on more than 400,000 items.
BUY NOW, PICK UP IN STORE OR SHIP TO STORE
The Home Depot's Pick Up In Store and Ship to Store options offers you the convenience of placing an order on homedepot.com and subsequently picking up your item(s) at a Home Depot store location. This feature not only saves you shipping charges but also helps you expedite any time-sensitive projects. Our Ship to Store features more than 300,000 items that can be shipped free of charge when you order online or in our app.
Find the closest Home Depot location by using our Store Finder. It directions, store phone number, hours of operation, and services offered (truck rental, key making, tool rental, etc..).
View detailed store maps to help you find your way to what you need. Tap on the aisle location of a product and see that item plotted on a map.
Use the barcode reader to scan an item and read what other customers have to say. Use the Home Depot app to write your own reviews and even upload an image.
Simply speak the item into our search for a fast and convenient way to find what you need.
IN STORE EXPERIENCE
If your GPS and location services are turned on, the Home Depot app will detect when you are in the store and provide a special store specific menu that helps you find items in the store, see local ad, and see what workshops are scheduled for that store.
Need a last minute gift for someone? Send an eGift card to someone’s inbox instantly from the Home Depot app.
• Challenge the College GameDay guys and your friends to a game of cornhole!
• Play against Desmond Howard, Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit or Lee Corso in everyone's favorite tailgating game
• Challenge your Facebook friends to see who wins the ultimate bragging rights
• See where you rank on the global leaderboard
• Top players earn a chance to win awesome prizes, including a VIP College GameDay Experience
• Share your victories on Facebook