Now you can discover millions of products from thousands of retail locations locally and around the nation!
Product Search lets you search the inventory of retailers like Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, eBay, Home Depot, Kmart, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Sears, Target, Toys ”R” Us, Walmart, and hundreds more, to find the products you want, and purchase them without having to go to the store!
The Yellow Pages app is the best source for finding what you want, when you want it.
Start finding local businesses with ease. With our sleek and simple new design, we make discovery possible.
Looking for a salon? What about a mechanic? Your dentist just closed his or her practice and now your kids lost their favorite dentist. No problem! The Yellow Pages app gives you the business information to get you up and going. Phone numbers, hours of operation, reviews, address and directions, even deals (if the business is offering them, of course) all in a second.
What about food? No review tampering here! The only thing you will get when looking for a bite to eat is the honest-to-goodness truth about whatever restaurant you are researching.
What about movies? We get you all the times and trailers of the movies playing in your area. You can even buy tickets for the movies you want to see at a theater closest to you.
Don’t forget our deals section. You’ll receive updated data regularly for all types of businesses in your area. Get deals from some of your favorite places and motivate yourself to discover more with great deals.
Start exploring your locale and let the Yellow Pages app be your guide. Download the app and begin discovering your love for local.
P.S. Go green with us and download the Yellow Pages app. When you download and register for an account you can opt-out of receiving those tree-eating books left on your door.
We promised you honest-to-goodness truth, right? Read some of the reviews that some of our users have left us:
“I don’t step outside of my home without using the Yellow Pages app. Without it, I would be lost. How am I to know where the grocery store is? Or the burritos? Or laser hair removal?...”
- Apple User
“This is a great app on the go if you need to find a phone number or local business. Comes in handy when out of town.”
- Apple User
“When I need to find a business or a restaurant I always use this app.”
- Google User
“It’s great when you are out looking for a place to eat or grab a drink. It’s very good when traveling too.”
- Google User
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
You can easily and quickly create job quotes and invoices. As you create quotes or invoices for customers, those names and items are stored for later use so that you can quickly create new quotes or invoices with items that you entered previously without needing to type all the information again. Time is money, and this app will allow you save plenty of time.
Your customers will be very happy as well. Not only will they be able to receive quotes and invoices via email before you even leave the job site, but they will receive the quote/invoice in PDF format. The PDF will have your company contact information as well as the customers information. The file is similar to what you would see in many invoice applications.
Our NEW Staples mobile app is completely redesigned, improved, and ready to help you make more happen at home or at work. Get free shipping with rewards membership when you shop for office supplies, electronics, printer ink, furniture, laptops, deals, gift cards, copy & print services, cleaning supplies, coffee and snacks and more.
More deals, bigger savings.
• Gain direct access to Daily Deals
• Take advantage of our Weekly Ad and Coupon Wallet
Faster, simpler checkout.
• Build and store your shopping lists
• View your order history for easy reordering
Staples Rewards at your fingertips.
• Access your rewards history and redeem current balance
Better, easier search.
• Find your ink or toner, other items, or the nearest store
• Scan products anywhere, including competitor stores, and get ratings, pricing and more
Paint Bid Estimator is the most complete carpentry tool in the Android. The App is so complete it will do the bidding for you. Plus, you can email all of these totals to yourself or the client!
Join us at our brand new twitter & facebook page. (@iQuickTools)
We really need some friends, LOL
There is no need for expensive estimating software anymore!
Provides both USA and Metric systems calculations
Also see, The Roof Bid, Concrete Bid, Drywall Pro, Flooring Bid, Framing Bid, and Universal Estimator
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Contractor Rewards is a rewards program for professional builders, remodelers, and trade contractors in the construction industry. Contractor Rewards lets you earn rewards for your business, your employees, and yourself, just for buying quality products from leading building products manufacturers. It's free and easy to participate.
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
Designed with productivity in mind, the contractor Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing app delivers the ability to keep track of all your customers, manage leads, estimates, appointments and invoices while on the go. Our Smith support team is here to help you so you can be even more successful.
Here are some of the tools that are available:
* Easy and professional estimate generation for prospective customers
* Scheduling and managing appointments wherever you are
* Send professional invoices without doing any paperwork
* Keep track of all your past and upcoming jobs
* Free leads from the Smith network
* Manage your customer list (both from Smith and your own clientele)
Smith would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing Tool! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to email@example.com. Visit us at http://www.gosmith.com/pro.htm to learn more.
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an easy to use app that allows the user to estimate jobs on the go and email proposal from the convenience of an android mobile phone or tablet.
“This is a must have if you’re a contractor. Saves time and money. I no longer need to waste my time going to the office to send out a proposal.”
“I’m not good on my new phone at all and wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to use this estimating app, but it is VERY easy to use and proved me wrong. I now estimate and send out proposals from my work truck immediately after my job walk with clients. The clients are blown away with how quick they have a proposal and often times immediately award me the job.”
“Don’t leave the office w/o your hard hat, boots, measuring tape, and Estimating App. Great tool to have.”
Note from Developer:
Our apps work on 99% of android devices, but because there are so many devices out there we cannot test our apps on all of them. Please test the app on your device once purchased and if you don't like it or if it’s not working properly on your device we'll refund you money. If you like the app please leave us a positive comment. We cannot respond to negative comments so please email us your constructive criticism as we strive to make our apps the best.
This app was designed for the construction industry, but can estimate any type of job that involves any of the following: labor, material, subcontractors, rental equipment and anything else that would normally be plugged into an estimating spreadsheet.
It can be used to estimate large or small jobs, price change orders and change estimates, email proposals, email proposal with an estimate, or email estimate as a spreadsheet.
- Allows user to enter:
o Labor Rate
o Overhead Mark-Up %
o Profit Mark-Up %
o Sales Tax %
- Builds it's own database from saved estimates
- Currency option for different countries
- Material and Labor sheet
- Miscellaneous Costs sheet
- Subcontractor Costs sheet
- Rental Costs sheet
- Saves project in database until deleted by user.
- Has a Save As option to modify an existing project to suite the specifics of a new project.
- Email proposal letter as PDF file
- Email proposal letter and estimate as PDF file.
- Email estimate as spreadsheet (CSV file)
Examples of trades that can use this app are: General Contractors, Construction Managers, Mechanical Contractors, Electricians, Framers, Carpenters, Plumbers, HVAC, Piping, Sprinkler Fitters, Flooring, Casework, Iron Workers, Supplementary Steel, Concrete, Landscapers, Underground, Mechanics, Technicians, IT, information technology, water restoration, mold remediation, insurance companies, adjusters, and anyone else can needs to send out proposals on the go.
ENHANCED SHOPPING FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Browse and shop for over 600,000 home improvement products: appliances, bathroom, decorating ideas, kitchen remodeling, patio furniture, power tools, BBQ grills, carpeting, lumber, concrete, lighting, ceiling fans and more! Plus, save with free shipping to home or store on more than 400,000 items.
BUY NOW, PICK UP IN STORE OR SHIP TO STORE
The Home Depot's Pick Up In Store and Ship to Store options offers you the convenience of placing an order on homedepot.com and subsequently picking up your item(s) at a Home Depot store location. This feature not only saves you shipping charges but also helps you expedite any time-sensitive projects. Our Ship to Store features more than 300,000 items that can be shipped free of charge when you order online or in our app.
Find the closest Home Depot location by using our Store Finder. It directions, store phone number, hours of operation, and services offered (truck rental, key making, tool rental, etc..).
View detailed store maps to help you find your way to what you need. Tap on the aisle location of a product and see that item plotted on a map.
Use the barcode reader to scan an item and read what other customers have to say. Use the Home Depot app to write your own reviews and even upload an image.
Simply speak the item into our search for a fast and convenient way to find what you need.
IN STORE EXPERIENCE
If your GPS and location services are turned on, the Home Depot app will detect when you are in the store and provide a special store specific menu that helps you find items in the store, see local ad, and see what workshops are scheduled for that store.
Need a last minute gift for someone? Send an eGift card to someone’s inbox instantly from the Home Depot app.
• Challenge the College GameDay guys and your friends to a game of cornhole!
• Play against Desmond Howard, Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit or Lee Corso in everyone's favorite tailgating game
• Challenge your Facebook friends to see who wins the ultimate bragging rights
• See where you rank on the global leaderboard
• Top players earn a chance to win awesome prizes, including a VIP College GameDay Experience
• Share your victories on Facebook