I Am Sober is a free sobriety counter app to help you quit drinking, stop using drugs, and beat the addiction that's stopping you from being your best self.
Sobriety is a 24-hour struggle and there needs to be a multi-tiered support system through recovery. Add the I Am Sober app to your sober journey and start every morning with a pledge to stay sober. This sober app not only offers encouragement every day, but also checks in with you daily. Describe how difficult (or easy) your day was and identify patterns in your schedule that made it that way. Write yourself notes and set reminders so you can remind yourself on challenging days why you started in the first place.
Thousands of people are using the I Am Sober app to fight off alcoholism and drug abuse. Join the sober community, celebrate your milestones and visualize how much time and money you’ve saved. You can even share your progress with those you love. The I Am Sober app helps you to become a better you, one day at a time.
• Sober day counter
• Sobriety tracker - track as many addictions as you want
• Trigger tracking - recap hard/easy days with your scheduled activities
• View total money saved
• Daily inspirational quotes and messages
• Share your progress
• Celebrate your milestones & progress
• Completely customizable
Why the I Am Sober App?
Our app is designed to help people with the 24-hour struggle of addiction. We are constantly receiving feedback from the community and updating the app to better help you. What started as a sober day counter has quickly changed into a heavily personal and highly customizable experience to help alcoholics and addicts stay sober.
If there are additional features you want to see, contact us and we’ll do our best to customize the app to help you.
• Sober day – set the day and time you became sober
• Notifications – determine when and how often you’re notified
• Track savings – track how much money and how much time you spent on your addiction
• Daily activities tracker – customize your daily activities to understand your triggers
• Motivational quotes – choose what category of encouragement suits you
• And much more!
The I Am Sober app is your motivational companion that checks in with you daily. All too often, people struggling with addiction feel isolated, depressed, and alone. With the I Am Sober app, you have a continual reminder that you are not alone and you can participate in our active social community. Sobriety is an every day struggle, so visualize the progress you’ve made and stay motivated to stay sober.
How the app works
• Download the app
• Enter your addiction or multiple habits
• Set your sober day
• Set how much you were spending a week
• Set when you want to be notified
• Visualize your progress
Share your sober life
Sobriety is not something to be ashamed of, it’s an accomplishment. Whether it’s a week, a year, or 25 years, sobriety is a feat. Share your sober story on social media to feel the support of your peers. If you’re struggling, talk with others in recovery and get advice on how to overcome the challenges.
Don’t let addiction control your life, get motivated and stay sober!