• Keep your transaction records
• Calculate profit on return
• Quick search company name, stock code and board lot size
(data is not updated regularly)
• Hong Kong stock quotes and charts
• Overview world stock market indices
• 2010 - 2013 HSI historical data, statistics and graph
• Traditional Chinese and Simplest Chinese are available
**All contents or calculations of this application are only for reference
*Stock quotes, day charts, Indices and currency rate are come from Google Finance
*GraphView-3.1.1 integrated into application for plotting graph:
Copyright (C) 2013 jjoe64(Jonas Gehring)
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
• Erste Group Bank AG stock price and further information on the share
• Current investor information
• Multimedia files, with the option to download
• Financial reports and presentations, with the option to download
• Financial calendar
• Contact data for the Investor Relations team
However, the app does not offer Internet banking or the ability to trade in securities.
Content is continuously updated concurrently with the company's website, www.erstegroup.com.
關鍵字: 股票記帳, 股票記錄, 股票免費看盤軟體, 股票市場 台灣, 交易記錄, 股票投資, 雲端股票記帳
- Clicking widget launches Google Finance
- Updates every 30 minutes
- Supports multiple widgets at the same time
- Automated translations in all available languages
- Tested on Nexus S
StockTiles is also a full-featured stock quote, charts, news and portfolio management software as follows:
- Real Time Quotes! (for US, Canada, India, Australia, NZ, Europe etc. Any Yahoo or Google Finance supported stock symbols)
- Color coded tiles display intuitive information!
- Home screen widgets (scrollable and customizable skins!)
- Sort tiles by name, daily %change, position performance, technical / fundamental indicators and more!
- Real-time RSS News Feed!
- Customizable Charts!
- Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick, (Trendline charts optional)
- Overlays: Moving Averages: 5, 10, 20 ,50 ,100, 200, EMA: 5, 10, 20 ,50, 100 ,200; Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Splits, Volume
- Technical Indicators: MACD, RSI14, MFI, ROC, Slow/Fast Stochastic, Volume&MA, William %R
- Portfolio performance and Alerts!
- Dividend payout adjustment
- All Major Markets supported (more than 14000 stock symbols):
United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Brazil: San Paolo
Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore
Europe: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
- Preloaded portfolios:
NASDAQ100, Dow Industrial 30, Dow Transport 20, S&P100, NZ50, Top 35 FOREX pairs
More will be added upon request
Unique Tiles Format:
Human brains respond much more intuitively to visual cues than letters and numbers. That is why charts make more sense than table of numbers. Let's apply the same concept to portfolio tracking? Instead of reading tiny numbers and decimal points, one can quickly gauge the overall portfolio performance at one glance with colors and lines? The colors of tiles indicate daily % change, with the brightest GREEN for GAIN, and brightest RED for LOSS. The border thickness and color indicate your holding values and if it is long or short position. Performance bar at the baseline indicate your holding performance with respect to purchase / short price. Much of these can be customized to your individual style. The list view is also available if that is your preference.
The tiles can be sorted by daily % change, alphabetical, time added, holding value, holding performance. Other sorting order based on technical and fundamental indicators can be added upon request!
You will immediately know which stock in your portfolio or watchlist is gaining the most or suffering losses simply based on the colors. As well, the overall market performance can be felt with the overall colors of the tiles collection. You can then tap on the tile / stock of interest to open up the detailed quote page with charts and up to the minute news.
** Check out: http://screenulator.com/stocktiles_faq.html for more advanced instructions on using the app!!
- how to quickly import large portfolio?
- where are portfolio files stored?
Thanks for using StockTiles! Please send comments and suggestions to Joe@Screenulator.com, I will be happy to make improvements and add more features to the app!
The agenda for the day includes panels on topics such as IR Innovations & Best Practices, Building Your Career within and beyond IR, Lessons from a Blockbuster IPO, Global Economic Outlook, IR & Linguistics, and Keynote Ronan Ryan, Central Figure in Flash Boys by Michael Lewis.