The tape displays your own stocks or the top movers from the following indexes:
- Dow Jones (DJIA)
- Nasdaq 100
- StockTwits 50
- S&P 500
- TSX (Canada)
- DAX (Germany)
- CAC 40 (France)
- IBEX (Spain)
- MIB (Italy)
- SMI (Switzerland)
- AEX (Netherlands)
- BEL 20 (Belgium)
- ATX (Austria)
- PSI (Portugal)
- HSI (Hong-Kong)
- Bovespa (Brazil)
- SENSEX (India)
Some lists have been added as requested by users:
- BRIC ADRs
- Chinese ADRs
- S&P Sectors
- Main world indexes
- STI (Singapore)
- RTS (Russia)
- Currency pairs (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF)
- Topix Core 30 (major Japanese stocks)
*** App still under development, work-in-progress ! ***
*** THIS IS A WIDGET : You need a FULL LINE on your homescreen to be able to display this widget ***
*** How to display this WIDGET ? Long Click on your homescreen => select 'Widget' => select 'Android Stocks Tape Widget'
The Widget can be jittery on some phones (not scrolling smoothly/framerate problems) depending on the model/brand of your phone
The Widget can made navigation in your home screens choppy/frustrating (screen switching can be done by using the icons/bullets at the bottom left and right of your home screen, instead of swiping left or right)
The Widget is not working so well on funds, it works better for stocks.
Features of the NASDAQ Qfolio App include:
• Free and unlimited real-time stock quotes
• Pre-market and after hours trading activity
• Personlized portfolio tracker and watch list
• Real-time charting
If you have questions or feedback regarding the NASDAQ Qfolio App, please contact us at http://www.nasdaq.com/feedback/
1) Realtime / Live Intraday chart updating instantly.
2) Supports about all of the indicators used by traders
3) Different strategies to show live buy and sell signal.
4) Supports all different types of pivot points used by Intraday traders like Camillira, classic, etc.
5) Support and resistance area based on trading in last couple of minutes to hour. The range is very useful for an Intraday trader.
6) Notifies you and will alert you based on different criteria, like when price goes below a specific price or goes up when price goes up or volume goes up, or breakout happens.
7) App support its own charting language using which new indicator,alert and strategies can be added . To write any customized indicator,alert, or strategies, the user can contact our company and we can write it for you, and it can be added without re-install.
8) App supports historical chart and shows recommendations on live chart.
Top 100 Percent Advance Stocks
Top 100 Percent Declines Stocks
Best 100 52-week Performance Stocks
Worst 100 52-week Performance Stocks
Top 100 Volume Leaders
Top 100 BUY Rating Stocks
Top 100 SELL Rating Stocks
Best 100 Quarterly Earning Growth Stocks
Best 100 Return On Assets (ttm) Stocks
Lowest 100 PEG Ratio Stocks
Best 100 Profit Margin Stocks
• Real time quote.
• Market pulse - feeds from StockTwits (beta).
• Portfolio management - unlimited portfolio.
• Dividend management.
• Personal note.
• 10 years history chart.
• Portfolio summary graph.
• Company news.
• Company info.
• Company financial statistics.
• Company financial statements - cash flow, income and balance sheet.
• Market movement - most active, gainer, losers.
• News - business, commodities, currencies, top stories, etc.
• World indices that includes Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Dow Jones, S&P 500, etc..
• Commodities futures - gold, oil, silver, etc..
• Technical analysis - MACD, RSI, ROC, Stochastic, Moving Average, etc..
• Import export data to SD card or Google Drive.
• Material design look-and-feel.
Data source mainly from Yahoo finance and Google finance.
Kindly, contact developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
Track Stocks and Indexes from Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Dow Jones, S&P etc.
* Quotes for majority of US stocks and indexes like Dow indices, Nasdaq indices, S&P indices, mid cap - small cap indices and important sectoral indices.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at email@example.com
We developed azFinance because Google and Yahoo Finance not able to track Options, Currencies, and Bloomberg can not track Option Chain. So we think there is a need to track everything in
When adding Options, use underline security ticker and year (last 2 digits) and month, also please be patient because Options data is huge.
For example, if you want to add Apple Jan, 2017 LEAPS call, click 'Add Option', then type
'aapl1701' and wait a few seconds for the Options list to show up, then choose the one you like.
• Stock with real-time quotes (NYSE, NASDAQ, ShangHai)
• Detail Stock data
• Technical charts
• Options chain
• Market overview with indexes
• Commodity/Metal Futures (Oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Silver)
• Bonds (10 year US Treasure notes )
• Volatility (^VIX)
• much more
azFinance show more Stock data than other Apps.
Stock Detail Data include:
PEG Ratio (5 yr expected)
1 Year Target Price
EPS Estimate Current Year
EPS Estimate Next Year
Return on Assets
Return on Equity
Revenue Per Share
Qtrly Revenue Growth
Net Income Avl to Common
Qtrly Earnings Growth
Total Cash Per Share
Book Value Per Share
Cash Flow Statement
Operating Cash Flow
Levered Free Cash Flow
50-Day Moving Average
200-Day Moving Average
Avg Vol (3 month)
Avg Vol (10 day)
% Held by Insiders1
% Held by Institutions1
Short % of Float
Shares Short (prior month)
Dividends & Splits
Forward Annual Dividend Rate
Forward Annual Dividend Yield
Trailing Annual Dividend Yield
Trailing Annual Dividend Yield
5 Year Average Dividend Yield
Last Split Factor
Last Split Date
We use admob to display Ads in azFinance App.
Use the Stock Lookup tool to search, favourite and follow stocks. In the Markets section, you will find the top North American Gainers, Losers and Most Active stocks, as well as commodities and currencies data throughout the trading day.
BNN GO offers a rich video experience with on-demand interviews, special reports and full episodes of top shows such as Market Call, Market Call Tonight, Business Day, Berman's Call, and Market Sense.
- In-depth market data from the TSX, NASDAQ, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500
- All the Top Stock Picks from Market Call and Market Call Tonight
- Ability to favourite and follow stocks
- BNN Twitter feed featuring breaking news and need-know financial news
- Blogs from BNN's top personalities
Penny stocks investment can be one of the most rewarding, high yield investments of your portfolio.
But penny stocks are also more volatile and risky - that is why you should know what you are doing before you start, and we took upon ourselves that job.
WE WILL TEACH YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about Penny Stocks Investments.
And success is guaranteed, but only if you will put the time and work to it.
1. Basic concepts - first section is for the brand new investor (learn concepts for traders like what is a Stock/Share, Forex trading, Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund, Bonds, dividend, indexes like NYSE or Nasdaq and more...).
2. Penny Stock Trading 10 Commandments - We teach you the rules of the game, what you must do and what you must avoid when considering a penny stock to add to your portfolio.
3. Value Strategy - You must have a clear strategy before trading any stock. We will teach you the value strategy that will show you how to determine stocks real value (this strategy can also be used for non-penny stocks in nasdaq or nyse etc.).
Than we will show you how to find the stocks you need with automatic stock scanner.
4. When to buy and sell?
We will teach you the best strategy of timing the market - Technical analysis strategy. we will learn about indicators (like Vix, Rsi, Macd) and patterns that try to predict the next move of the stock.
This strategy also can be used for different stock markets (nyse, nasdaq, etc.), commodity markets, forex and other equity investments.
Penny stocks, also known as pink sheets, OTC stocks, cent stocks, penny shares and small caps.
Download now! And you will know much more about penny stocks investment and about investing in general including stuff like technical analysis strategy, vix, commodity trade, forex trade, dividend, nasdaq, nyse and more.
What are you waiting for? Download now!
The Market's Up notification provides a simple way to get index performance without having to open other apps such as Google or Yahoo Finance. In fact, you can see how the market is doing without even unlocking the phone as the notification will be readily visible from the unlock screen. No need to flip over to CNBC every few minutes, Market's Up keeps you constantly up to date.
A lot of effort went into this app for battery conservation. Though it may show up in a task killer, it is only checking the markets every 15 minutes during market hours. The notification update is configurable through the settings.
StockTiles is also a full-featured stock quote, charts, news and portfolio management software as follows:
- Real Time Quotes! (for US, Canada, India, Australia, NZ, Europe etc. Any Yahoo or Google Finance supported stock symbols)
- Color coded tiles display intuitive information!
- Home screen widgets (scrollable and customizable skins!)
- Sort tiles by name, daily %change, position performance, technical / fundamental indicators and more!
- Real-time RSS News Feed!
- Customizable Charts!
- Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick, (Trendline charts optional)
- Overlays: Moving Averages: 5, 10, 20 ,50 ,100, 200, EMA: 5, 10, 20 ,50, 100 ,200; Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Splits, Volume
- Technical Indicators: MACD, RSI14, MFI, ROC, Slow/Fast Stochastic, Volume&MA, William %R
- Portfolio performance and Alerts!
- Dividend payout adjustment
- All Major Markets supported (more than 14000 stock symbols):
United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Brazil: San Paolo
Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore
Europe: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
- Preloaded portfolios:
NASDAQ100, Dow Industrial 30, Dow Transport 20, S&P100, NZ50, Top 35 FOREX pairs
More will be added upon request
Unique Tiles Format:
Human brains respond much more intuitively to visual cues than letters and numbers. That is why charts make more sense than table of numbers. Let's apply the same concept to portfolio tracking? Instead of reading tiny numbers and decimal points, one can quickly gauge the overall portfolio performance at one glance with colors and lines? The colors of tiles indicate daily % change, with the brightest GREEN for GAIN, and brightest RED for LOSS. The border thickness and color indicate your holding values and if it is long or short position. Performance bar at the baseline indicate your holding performance with respect to purchase / short price. Much of these can be customized to your individual style. The list view is also available if that is your preference.
The tiles can be sorted by daily % change, alphabetical, time added, holding value, holding performance. Other sorting order based on technical and fundamental indicators can be added upon request!
You will immediately know which stock in your portfolio or watchlist is gaining the most or suffering losses simply based on the colors. As well, the overall market performance can be felt with the overall colors of the tiles collection. You can then tap on the tile / stock of interest to open up the detailed quote page with charts and up to the minute news.
** Check out: http://screenulator.com/stocktiles_faq.html for more advanced instructions on using the app!!
- how to quickly import large portfolio?
- where are portfolio files stored?
Thanks for using StockTiles! Please send comments and suggestions to Joe@Screenulator.com, I will be happy to make improvements and add more features to the app!
-== Watchlist and real time quotes ==-
Free real-time streaming quotes, no more refresh, no more 15-20 min delay *
After hour and pre-market price
Prices are always associated with time, you will never be misled
Create unlimited watchlists
Add unlimited symbols to existing watchlist
Delete/Re-order your watch list and symbols
-== Portfolio tracker ==-
Create unlimited portfolios
Added unlimited positions to existing portfolio
Delete/Re-order your portfolio and positions
Gain/Loss summary per portfolio
Gain/Loss details per position
Import portfolios from goog/yahoo finance
-== Chart ==-
Intraday, 5 days, 1,3,6 month and 1,2,5 year
-== Global major Indies and currencies ==-
-== Global BitCoin price ==-
-== Exchange supported ==-
NYSE, NASDAQ, ASE, CBT, CME, NYB, CMX, NYM, OBB, PK, TOR, VAN
AMS, BAR, BER, BIL, CPH, DUS, EBS, FRA, GER, HAM, HAN, LSE, MAD, MCE, MIL, MUN, OSL, PAR, STO, STU, SWX, VIE
ASX, BSE, CPH, HKG, JKT, KOE, KSE, NSI, NZE, SES, SHH, SHZ, TAI, TLV, TWO
* real-time quotes for USA stocks only
✔ VERSIÓN PAGA DE MERVALAPP:
- SIN publicidad
- Permite agregar bonos a la cartera
- Posee el panel de opciones
- Costo: 6 USD
Próximamente en la versión paga:
- Cotizaciones en tiempo real
- Gráficos para análisis técnico
- Agregar opciones a la cartera
- Comisión de broker en la cartera
✔ Gráficos de la evolución de acciones en diferentes períodos
✔ Información detallada de la cotización
✔ Cotizaciones Merval (Panel Líder, Panel General y Merval 25)
✔ Cotizaciones Nasdaq, Dowjones, SP100 y NYSE
✔ Cotizaciones CEDEARS y ADRs
✔ Cotización de BONOS ARGENTINOS (soberanos, provinciales, corporativos y cupones PBI)
✔ Cotizaciones monedas (USD, EUR, Dólar blue etc)
✔ Administración de cartera merval personal
✔ Panel personal (agregá las acciones que quieras seguir)
✔ Indicadores macro de distintos países
✔ Cotización fondos de inversión
✔ Alertas por email
Over 100,000 downloads on all platforms and winner of multiple awards, QuickStocks is now available for Android devices!
The quickest way to browse stock prices and currencies. Supports worldwide exchanges. Touch any stock to instantly toggle between its summary and detailed views. Stay on top of all your stocks and currencies at a glance on your mobile.
Open the detailed view to get more stock price information including charts, price ranges, and news.
A simple and fluid UI allows you to easily change your stock list. Long-press and drag the stock to a new position, or swipe it to the side to quickly remove it.
QuickStocks supports the following exchanges:
Americas: NYSE, NASDAQ, NYSE ARCA, NYSE MKT, TSX, TSX-V, BCBA (Buenos Aires), BVMF (Brazil)
Asia: India BSE, India NSE, HKEx, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Tokyo, Korea, KOSDAQ, Singapore, Tel Aviv
Europe: LSE, XETRA, Frankfurt, Euronext Amsterdam, Euronext Brussels, Euronext Lisbon, Euronext Paris, Milan, Moscow, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Istanbul, SIX Swiss, Austria, Spain, Warsaw
Middle East: Tadawul (Saudi Arabia)
South Pacific: ASX (Australia), NZX (New Zealand)
Africa: JSE (Johannesburg)