• Erste Group Bank AG stock price and further information on the share
• Current investor information
• Multimedia files, with the option to download
• Financial reports and presentations, with the option to download
• Financial calendar
• Contact data for the Investor Relations team
However, the app does not offer Internet banking or the ability to trade in securities.
Content is continuously updated concurrently with the company's website, www.erstegroup.com.
When you initially run the application after installation or updating it, the thumbnail of the contents will look semi-transparent. Tap the thumbnail to download it.
※Data communications charges apply to download. Packet flat-rate services would be recommended.
※The applications and contents in the IR Library will be downloaded to the SD card.
※Tap the update button when the contents do not show in the archives after downloading it.
・You can turn the pages by flipping.
・You can pinch out to enlarge, and pinch in to shrink the images.
・You can create a bookmark.
・You can search by keywords, images and table of contents.
・Rotate your smartphone, and you can see the spread page.
keywords for search：
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
annual/CSR/audit report, factBook, investor presentations and etc., anytime anywhere.
1. Investor Presentations 2. FactBook
3. Annual Report
4. CSR Report
5. Audit Report
6. IR News
신한금융, IR, SFG, 신한, 신한은행, SFG IR, 신한금융그룹, investor relation, shinhan
Key features are:
• Instant access to latest news releases and RNS announcements
• Interactive share price charts showing the latest prices for Diageo shares on the London and New York Stock Exchanges
• Ability to view or download investor webcasts and other corporate videos
• Events calendar allowing you to add upcoming events directly to your device
• Latest investor presentations and transcripts
• Annual Reports and Sustainability Reports
• Contacts for both investor and media relations
The user experience is made easier with the availability of resources offline and push notifications when online that will alert users as soon as new documents are available.
Det norske oljeselskap ASA (DETNOR) is an active exploration company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Det norske's headquarters is in Trondheim. The company also has offices in Oslo and Harstad.
· Share price information
· Financial reports and other information
· Presentations and multimedia clips
· Latest press releases
· Events calendar and IR Contacts
Det norske is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with the ticker "DETNOR". Det norske’s investor information in its entirety is available through Det norske's IR website at www.detnor.no/investor/
The Hong Kong Investor Relations Association App offers analysts, journalists and members up-to-date information about HKIRA – optimized for mobile devices. So you'll always be up to date.
HKIRA is a professional association comprising investor relations practitioners and corporate officers responsible for communications between corporate management and the investment community. HKIRA advocates the setting of international standards in IR education advances the best IR practices and meet the professional development needs of those interested in pursuing the investor relations profession.
Further features and contents of the app are (amongst others)
• general information about HKIRA, its organization structure and the latest annual reports
• Publication Center
• Event Presentation Material
• Login to Members’ Area
Please note that you have to be online to update the content.
We hope you will enjoy using our app and look forward to your feedback. Our contact details can be found in the app.