Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including mp3, ogg, aac, flac and wma. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
You can also use this app as a remote control for music playing on your server.
Features offline mode, adaptive bitrates, equalizer and visualizer.
Server software available for Windows, Mac, Linux on subsonic.org.
ChromeCast for audio (both online and offline)
DLNA casting for audio (both online and offline)
Browse by tags or by folder structure
Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
Gapless Playback (JB+)
Manage/Listen to Podcasts (And auto sync new podcasts)
Better offline support (cached playlists, search, etc...)
Better Bluetooth controls (works with more devices, sends metadata on devices which support it)
Better Shuffle (size of playlist option + by year, genre, etc...)
Quick add/remove songs to playlist
Pause playback when other apps request audio focus (navigation, etc)
Stuttering playback fixes for the users who were effected by it
Drag and Drop songs to rearrange your playlist on the Now Playing tab
Automatic bookmark management
Admin tab to manage users from
Random minor improvements
The code for this project is released under the GPL and is available on Github: https://github.com/daneren2005/Subsonic
Note: The permission to read system logs is only for the option to send logs via email (which you have to explicitly click and then send) and isn't used anywhere else.
This app lets you choose from and listen to the streaming audio available from Subsonic Radio on your Android device.
Note regarding mobile data usage: Streaming music for a long time over your 3G/4G mobile network can use a lot of data. If your mobile data usage is capped or you have problems connecting when on a 3G/4G connection, you may want to consider connecting to a wi-fi network before playing a stream.
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including flac ,ogg mp3 , wma and aac. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
By default, this program is configured to use the Subsonic demo server. Once you've set up your own server, please go to Settings and change the configuration so that it connects to your own computer.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 - 5.0
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
It is a fork of the original subsonic android client and adds some new enhancements.
Madsonic is a music streaming app (with no ads!). Use it to connect to your own Remote Streaming Server and listen to your music wherever you go! Songs are cached for playback to save your mobile bandwidth and to make them available when you have no Mobile Connection!
In order to use all Features in the Client you must use the Madsonic server. (http://madsonic.org)
The following features have been implemented:
Artist/Album/Songs Display Count Settings
new search suggestion provider,
Use Roboto Thin font (API 16+),
support serverside Lyric API 1.10.2,
support installation on Google TV,
deep App Linking/Redirector,
add Lockscreen Widget,
add Theme Flawless,
add Album Star Button,
add Album Share Button,
Lock screen controls
Better Playlist Support
Better Bluetooth Support
Add/Remove Songs to Playlist
Stuttering playback Fix
Support Gapless playback
Support Drag&Drop on Playlist
Rework Imageloader, better caching
some Theme tweaks
Support up to 10 Server Entries
import Server Settings from XML File
Default Option for Videoplayer intern/extern
small Bug Fixes/Changes from User Reports
new added Songs,
last played Songs,
All Artists View
Genre Artists View
Starred Artists View
Hot Rated List
Starred song support
Starred album support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Flawless Fullscreen Theme
Light Fullscreen Theme
Pink Fullscreen Theme
Dark Fullscreen Theme
Holo Fullscreen Theme
Red Fullscreen Theme
More Feature will come ...
*Use the wide variety of frequncy to repel mosquitoes rats and any kind of insects.
*Activate the loop mode so the sound can keep playing.
*Annoy kids by playing the high frequency that most adults cant hear.
*Use it to test how good are your hear. While more high frequency you can hear the good your ears are.
Amplify allows you to browse through your music collection, create playlists and of course stream music.
* Easy Browsing
* Reorder playlists using Drag´n Drop
* Automatically pauses and resumes on incoming calls
* You can control it using your headphone´s media button
HINT: Add songs to the playlist by pressing and holding an artist-, album- or song-entry.
* Deletion of single tracks
* Offline mode for saving playlists + containing songs on the phone
To beta-test the new features please join this group:
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Muzecast main features are:
• Best quality music streaming from your Home network to your Android device over WiFi or Mobile connection to anywhere you are;
• Stream DRM-free files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MPC, WavPack, M4P, AAC and more. CUE Sheet is also supported;
• Easy to configure - if you used Audiogalaxy in the past you would like to see similar service with no firewall configuration. That is where Muzecast shines and unlike other similar application, Muzecast does not require router/firewall configuration;
• Do you like listening high quality music on your Android device? Muzecast supports Lossless streaming capabilities, such as FLAC files; And even when you stream using MP3 or OGG formats, you would still enjoy high quality music sound even over 3G connection;
• Create playlist on one device and access it from another or even play it on your Home computer. Muzecast supports playlist synchronization between multiple devices as well as storing playlists on your home computer in M3U and WPL formats;
• Have you used Pandora radio? Do you like dynamic playlists? Muzecast has it. Dynamic Playlist Generator. Enjoy endless dynamic auto growing playlists generated based on or similar to an Artist, Album, or a single song you picked or listening. Just pick a song you want and select "Create Mix". Muzecast will do the rest and will keep adding songs to the MIX similar to one you picked or the one just played.
• Do you want to share your songs with your friends or relatives? You do not have to share your password to let others access your library. One library - multiple users - support for multiple users to access single music collection. Each user can be added using self-registration process and each user will have own Muzecast username and password;
• If there are any issues with Muzecast you are backed up by best technical support - no users left behind;
• We are not asleep. Muzecast is ongoing development with new features added on regular basis. And we are not there yet. There are tons of ideas to implement. And we are open to your suggestions. Do you want to add a new feature to Muzecast? Just let us know and it will be there;
Muzecast can handle large music libraries with millions of songs.
To make your device to stream any type of music file, Muzecast will convert these files into your device compatible format, such as MP3, OGG, or even FLAC. If you have Disk Images with CUE sheets, Muzecast will automatically use CUE sheets to extract song from Disk image on a fly, so you do not have to split it every time you buy a disk image with CUE sheet.
You can adjust sound quality to fit the bandwidth of your network. Better quality, more data will be streamed, faster bandwidth you would need. Lower quality if bandwidth is very slow, such as 2G network, or you have mobile data plan, which has strict limit on amount of data you can use. Usually lowering quality might not be very noticeable, especially if you decide to stream in OGG format.
Featuring a simplistic Google Now-esque theme, Now Playing is the most beautiful Music Player in the Play Store.
Now Playing is streamlined, containing only the necessary features, without the bloat and complex UI's of the competing music players.
Now Playing's streamlined approach to your music collection allows you to quickly navigate your library to find the song you're looking for. It's built in search function speeds this process up even further if you already know what you're looking for.
Compatibility with your phones built in equaliser. If your phone did not come with one, one can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Share your currently playing songs on Twitter/Facebook/Google+ or anywhere else you like with one tap.
Scrobbling to Last.FM
DashClock Music compatibility.
On the Now Playing screen, swipe to the right to get to the song queue.
Tap the bottom bar to goto the Now Playing screen from anywhere in the app. Swipe the bottom bar audio controls to expose shuffle and repeat options.
Please note that this app is targeted towards Bluetooth devices that have at least Play/Pause, Previous, and Next buttons. Also note that this app will not be compatible with all music apps. It has been tested, and works with at least the following apps: MixZing, PowerAMP, ³(Cubed), Android’s default music app, Pandora, and the latest version of Amazon MP3. It works most of the time with Google Listen and Rhapsody. Winamp and Doubletwist are not supported. In order for your music apps to work, you will likely have to enable a “headset controls” option in each app’s preferences.
Please report any issues at http://code.google.com/p/media-button-router/issues/list
Also, please free to submit a patch or contribute to this project, it's all open-source. I no longer use this app daily (my commute has changed), so any progress is going to come from YOU.
- stream audio playback from your favourite iTunes (Windows/Mac) to your Android device (Phone/Tablet/Set-top box)
- show track info, cover artwork and playback progress currently playing in connected iTunes
- tune your phone/tablet's volume from the connected iTunes
- auto mute audio playback for incoming call
This application DOES NOT let you...
- remote control (play/pause/shuffle/etc.) music currently playing in connected iTunes
- browser library in your Android memory storage and stream music from Android to iTunes
Why another Airplay/Airtunes receiver?
- smaller memory footprint
- less cpu usage
- zero configuration, keep it as simple as possible
- user has full control of when and how service is running
The application provide a basic solution for home media integration between Android and Apple. It is perfectly used, for instance, when you have an Android compatible dock speaker, or an TV set-top box running Android, and let you share your media content over the air without coping them everywhere via cable. Note that this application only work under WiFi network.
This application is specifically designed for phone, however, install and use it on tablet is not restricted.