Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including mp3, ogg, aac, flac and wma. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
You can also use this app as a remote control for music playing on your server.
Features offline mode, adaptive bitrates, equalizer and visualizer.
Server software available for Windows, Mac, Linux on subsonic.org.
ChromeCast for audio (both online and offline)
DLNA casting for audio (both online and offline)
Browse by tags or by folder structure
Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
Gapless Playback (JB+)
Manage/Listen to Podcasts (And auto sync new podcasts)
Better offline support (cached playlists, search, etc...)
Better Bluetooth controls (works with more devices, sends metadata on devices which support it)
Better Shuffle (size of playlist option + by year, genre, etc...)
Quick add/remove songs to playlist
Pause playback when other apps request audio focus (navigation, etc)
Stuttering playback fixes for the users who were effected by it
Drag and Drop songs to rearrange your playlist on the Now Playing tab
Automatic bookmark management
Admin tab to manage users from
Random minor improvements
The code for this project is released under the GPL and is available on Github: https://github.com/daneren2005/Subsonic
Note: The permission to read system logs is only for the option to send logs via email (which you have to explicitly click and then send) and isn't used anywhere else.
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
This app lets you choose from and listen to the streaming audio available from Subsonic Radio on your Android device.
Note regarding mobile data usage: Streaming music for a long time over your 3G/4G mobile network can use a lot of data. If your mobile data usage is capped or you have problems connecting when on a 3G/4G connection, you may want to consider connecting to a wi-fi network before playing a stream.
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including flac ,ogg mp3 , wma and aac. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
By default, this program is configured to use the Subsonic demo server. Once you've set up your own server, please go to Settings and change the configuration so that it connects to your own computer.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 - 5.0
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
It is a fork of the original subsonic android client and adds some new enhancements.
Madsonic is a music streaming app (with no ads!). Use it to connect to your own Remote Streaming Server and listen to your music wherever you go! Songs are cached for playback to save your mobile bandwidth and to make them available when you have no Mobile Connection!
In order to use all Features in the Client you must use the Madsonic server. (http://madsonic.org)
The following features have been implemented:
Artist/Album/Songs Display Count Settings
new search suggestion provider,
Use Roboto Thin font (API 16+),
support serverside Lyric API 1.10.2,
support installation on Google TV,
deep App Linking/Redirector,
add Lockscreen Widget,
add Theme Flawless,
add Album Star Button,
add Album Share Button,
Lock screen controls
Better Playlist Support
Better Bluetooth Support
Add/Remove Songs to Playlist
Stuttering playback Fix
Support Gapless playback
Support Drag&Drop on Playlist
Rework Imageloader, better caching
some Theme tweaks
Support up to 10 Server Entries
import Server Settings from XML File
Default Option for Videoplayer intern/extern
small Bug Fixes/Changes from User Reports
new added Songs,
last played Songs,
All Artists View
Genre Artists View
Starred Artists View
Hot Rated List
Starred song support
Starred album support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Flawless Fullscreen Theme
Light Fullscreen Theme
Pink Fullscreen Theme
Dark Fullscreen Theme
Holo Fullscreen Theme
Red Fullscreen Theme
More Feature will come ...
*Use the wide variety of frequncy to repel mosquitoes rats and any kind of insects.
*Activate the loop mode so the sound can keep playing.
*Annoy kids by playing the high frequency that most adults cant hear.
*Use it to test how good are your hear. While more high frequency you can hear the good your ears are.
Amplify allows you to browse through your music collection, create playlists and of course stream music.
* Easy Browsing
* Reorder playlists using Drag´n Drop
* Automatically pauses and resumes on incoming calls
* You can control it using your headphone´s media button
HINT: Add songs to the playlist by pressing and holding an artist-, album- or song-entry.
* Deletion of single tracks
* Offline mode for saving playlists + containing songs on the phone
To beta-test the new features please join this group:
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
This version is for Android 4.2 and up. It may not be supported on all devices! I don't have all devices to test so you will just need to try it. Several have left bad ratings. If you have the same device as one of the bad ratings claiming it does not work than it probably won't work.
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. All it does is toggle the connection to A2DP profile only. Nothing else.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/issues/list
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
This version is for Android 4.1 and prior. There is another version for Android 4.2 and up.
Some devices may require a reboot after install for the widget to appear in the widget drawer (Android 4 and up).
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. Here are instructions: http://google.about.com/od/socialtoolsfromgoogle/ss/how-to-add-android-widgets.htm
So far all the 1 star comments are from people who do not know how to use widgets.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect/issues/list
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this widget. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.
To manage it you need to:
1. Run Blue Headset Voice which will instantly turn on Bluetooth in your device
2. Turn on your Bluetooth Headset (if it is not paired yet, Android will ask you to pair it)
3. Tap on the name of device you want to connect with.
4. Tap on "Turn on" , to start the audio stream service
5. Press "Music" button to open the default music player.
When someone will call you while you are listening audio with Blue Headset Voice the stream will be paused
for the duration of the call and resumed after it.
*We are very sorry that we are not able to stream high quality audio, but it depends on Android and Bluetooth Headset specification.