Kin makes it simpler to share expenses, track group spending and get paid back.
Kin is great when you’re:
- Living with friends or your partner
- Going on a weekend away, road trip or holiday
- Paying for office lunches and coffees
- Working on passion projects and want to track spending
- Buying group gifts
- Starting a stokvel
- a student living in a digs
We want to solve a problem as old as people and money: People and money. We want to help people do money better together, because it’ll help them do relationships better. This is our scary, starry-eyed, beautiful, beast of a reason to come to work.
The Kin app is our first, small step on that journey.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE KIN APP
- Create a Kin: For home, travel and more
- Share Expenses: Record paid and planned expenses
- Track spending and balances
- See who owes you and who you owe
- Make payments with your card in the Kin app or record a payment made.
Whether you’re a couple, friends, students or relative strangers living together, Kin creates transparency and simplicity when sharing expenses. See who’s paid for what bill, keep track of balances and payments, know what you’re spending and get paid back for:
- Electricity, Internet and Cleaning
- Netflix and other entertainment
- Toilet Paper
- Indoor plants and furniture
TRAVEL: A WEEKEND AWAY, ROAD TRIP OR HOLIDAY
If you’re going away with 1 or 10 people, it’s always simpler to have one place to share expenses, track spending against the travel budget and quickly get paid, or pay, what’s owed.
- Petrol for road trips
- Food and Drink
FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS AND COUPLES
You’re constantly doing things with other people. The Kin app will help bring transparency to what’s being spent and getting paid back.
- Gifts for friends and family
- Coffee and lunches with co-workers
- Dinners and activities with friends and family
- Date nights, catch-ups and hangs
- Download the Kin app and sign up with your email, Google or Facebook.
- Create a Kin or record a shared expense with someone
- Invite someone to Kin by sending a link using Whatsapp, Instagram, email
- Add your payment details