Topics are provided with formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and shortcuts.
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
- 250+ questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- Fundamentals, Tips and Formula listing for each topic.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save finished quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Quizzes with various difficulty levels
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
Topics Covered :
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
The topics include day to day usage explained through simple examples with a detailed solution.
The topics include :
1. Simple Equation Problems
a. Length Problems
b. Age Problems a
c. Number problems
a. Percents and Numbers
b. Percentage Increase and Decrease
d. Interest Problems
3. Mixing problems
a. Stamps and Coins
b. Liquids with Different Strengths
4. Ratio and Proportion
5. Rate Problems
a. Motion(Speed) Problems
b. Work Problems
6. Statistics and Probability
a. Basic Terms & Definitions
b. Descriptive Statistics
i. Frequency Distribution
ii. Graphical Display of data
iii. Central Tendency and Variability
i. Basics of Probability>>> slides
ii. Discrete Probability Distributions
* Increasing levels of difficulty Easy > Medium > Hard > Expert
* Great for testing your child's competency with math story problems
Math word problems allow kids of all ages to apply what they've learned in school to real-world situations. Word problems build critical problem-solving, higher-order thinking, and reasoning skills. A great in-class teaching tool for teachers and students!
TYPES OF MATH WORD PROBLEMS:
* One step & extra details
* Two step & extra details
* One step w/ regrouping and no regrouping
* One step w/ 3 digits
* Two step w/ regrouping and no regrouping
*"Lite" version limits access to first two story groupings (for each type of problem). "Pro" version allows unlimited access to all math word problems + free story add-ons available constantly.
Complete Mathematics is categorized into tutorials, formulas, equations, practical application with solver, questions and solutions, maths dictionary and quiz.
It also has a quadratic graph plotter for easy maths graphing
Note that this Complete Mathematics app tries to cover WAEC, NECO, GCE, KCSE and JAMB mathematics syllabus.
The following topics are covered.
Formulas and Equations
Variation and Proportion
Disclaimer: The questions and solutions section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which is provided by WAEC for students planning to sit of WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app.
NaN Geometry Solver is the most advanced application for solving geometry problems. There is a complete solution delivered for each issue to satisfy every teacher or student.
The application solves every algebraic problem including those with:
you can also use parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number.
An advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly and corrects them for you immediately.
NaN Geometry Solver will calculate all the parameters of the figure, if you enter the necessary data. The order of data entry depends on you!
- Do you want to calculate a side of the square? No problem. Nan Geometry Solver will do it for you.
- Do you have an angle and a side of the right triangle? Perfect. Other values can be calculated.
None of your geometry tasks will be a problem now with NaN Geometry Solver. This application has very advanced, powerful and easy - to - use interface.
Additionally, it contains all the useful formulas which you will need to solve geometry tasks. But thats not enough! You do not have to figure it out how did you get a result. This application not only gives you the solution, it also shows you all the formulas which had been used. Pythagorean Theorem, sines and cosines are no longer a problem.
This application is able to do calculation on the following figures:
- equilateral triangle
- right triangle
- isosceles triangle
- triangle 30-60-90
- right trapezoid
- isosceles trapezoid
- regular hexagon
- regular tetrahedron
- square prism
- regular Pentagon
- Triangular prism
- inradius and circumradius of cube
- Square pyramid
- Triangular pyramid
- Thales' theorem
- Truncated cone
- Regular octagon
- Regular dodecagon
- Hexagonal prism
- Hexagonal pyramid
- You can calculate the inradius and circumradius on a square or an equilateral triangle
- Lots of formulas useful in solving tasks.
Tags: math, school, geometry, task, dexter, calculator
- Trouble paying attention in class
- Improper instruction
- General disinterest in math
Don’t worry! Come finals day, you’ll be prepared with our comprehensive algebra app. Our app features everything you’ll need to learn algebra, from an all-inclusive algebra textbook to a number of procedural problem generators to cement your knowledge.
- Abridged algebra textbook, covering many aspects of the subject
- Procedural problem generators, ensuring you will not encounter the same problem twice
- Problem explanations, demonstrating step-by-step how to do each problem
- Quicknotes, reviewing entire chapters in minutes
- Intuitive graphing interface, teaching proper graphing methods
- Statistics tracking, helping you identify your weaknesses
Plus, new chapters are added all the time!
Ch. 1: Functions
1.1 Introduction to Functions
1.2 Operations with Functions
1.3 Absolute Value Functions
1.4 Piecewise Functions and Continuity
Ch. 2: Polynomials
2.0 Polynomials Review
2.1 Introduction to Rational Functions
2.2 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Functions
2.3 Adding and Subtracting Rational Functions
2.4 Solving Rational Equations
Ch. 3: Linear Systems
3.0 Linear Systems Review
3.1 Systems of Three Equations
3.2 Determinants and Cramer's Rule
3.3 Systems of Inequalities
Ch. 4: Exponentiation
4.0 Exponential Functions Review
4.1 Introduction to Logarithms
4.2 Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
4.3 Models of Exponential Growth
Ch. 5: Conics