Good for a work in progress. Couple of things need rework. The cue speed scale needs reworked. 30% on the power scale should be 100%, or something approximate. The cue ball moves to fast for scale to real thing. Also when ball in hand is utilized, you can't reposition the cue ball after it is set. Should be able to move it untill the desired position is achieved.
Needs more work, will check again another time
- Android 4 bug alleviated somewhat but not fixed (geeks see http://coding.tinternet.info/friction-pool-serious-android-4-problem)
- player to break first now chosen at random (previously, was always player 1)
- report number of fouls in 1 player mode at end of rack/game
- some credits added to help text
- Fixed broken layout (Samsung Galaxy S3)
- Deployed as a Android app (using PhoneGap).
Snooker pro is available with ball pool 2017 for snooker stars on android free