Introducing HOP POP & DROP.
The most comprehensive minimalist arcade game collection. Our mantra: we put out limited and infinite modes and you find out how long you last.
This monstrous union of games was made possible due to the individual thrill and enjoyment of each game.
• Duckling: this obstacle course challenges you to move through passages in motion which will come your way from unpredictable directions, never letting you settle down. To make it more challenging, the block runner must move laterally, hit the diamonds to score points while avoiding collisions with the slab and blocks. Think you know dodge games and dodge ball? Not like this that’s for sure. Dodgeball theme in a maze of walls and diamonds: how cool is that?
• Dotzy: this requires absolute control over timing. The stick you are operating has a pendulum motion. You need to be able to tap so it moves towards the objectives and hit them. Tap at the wrong time, while your stick is moving in the wrong direction, then you risk going off course and losing the round.
• Stairway: the player must use gravity to their advantage and tap at the right time to change direction. Don’t fall off this stair climb to hell and into the pits of defeat. Moreover, the spikes put in place are there to not only derail you but burst you into pieces. Be sure to tap and move around it while coming down these stairs.
• Nail it: we all probably played it at carnivals and arcades where we hit something on the head with a hammer. Mole whacking. Not a real mole! Whack mole. Get it? The classic whack a mole game, that’s the one. Think hammering is that simple? Here, you are not on stationary ground. While you are moving, you must hit the nail, the diamond and avoid all other misleading objects which are put in place to confuse you and cause you to lose the game. A sharp eye and fast reflexes will make a winner out of you.
• Qubely: imagine a stacked mountain made of stairs constantly building and breaking itself and it’s up to you to climb safely, hit your diamonds or you fall into certain death. Now, we are here to bring that beauty to reality. Flex your wrists and palms, you’re going to need those tapping reflexes to make it through this stacking block behemoth.
• 360 degree: now, you’ve got to work hard to earn those diamonds. Tap and spin the colored circle wheel. You must avoid spikes, do it long enough, stop those spikes from duplicating, and you will have your diamonds in this roly vortex wheel spin circle extravaganza.
• This app may require read and write permissions to your storage for score share feature