Cruising for coins will unlock virtual LEGO® sets that can be built with a few easy touches - and which will become part of the game’s colorful 3D scenery for your child’s next drive-through.
Create & Cruise provides plenty of inspiration for real-life LEGO® builds and imaginative play scenarios you can talk to your child about - like why the pretty princess is driving a police car that has legs instead of wheels.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW levels with engaging scenery
*NEW models – which means fun new build and play experiences. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
*Minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Drawing and painting gives lots of fun and is great for the creativity. This game is a free coloring book for toddlers and for children. We put many free coloring pages in the app which you can color and paint and share with family or friends. But for more creativity it is also possible to draw your own drawing.
-Easy to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Intuitive icons and navigation. Easy game play
-Pro version without ads and popups available
We designed the app for toddlers of age 3 or 4 years and up. But we also got many positive reactions from parents of babies and it is also lots of fun for older children of age 5 years, 6 years and up.
So start draw and paint now in this fun app for kids.
- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
You can choose one of the two modes - learning mode and puzzle mode. In the learning mode, your baby will be able to place himself car details in the right places and hear their names. The Puzzle mode proposes to form one picture from some intricate pieces. It promotes development of attentiveness and a logical thinking. In child car puzzles, 16 entertaining levels are provided in each mode which will ensure your kid will never get bored.
- Easy development.
- 2 modes (learning and puzzle).
- 16 colourful cars in each mode.
- Sound of car parts in Russian and English languages.
- Right for kids from 1 year old.
- Gradual puzzle complication with every level.
Funny educational games for kids 2, 3, 4 years old.
To expand knowledge, you can choose the language. Currently available in English and Spanish.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
This full game is free, for this reason contains ads. If you want to avoid publicity download the full version. Thank you.
With this application, children can learn and improve their skills with 11 fun games. In addition, they will practice languages, because during the game you can use Spanish and English.
The recommended age is 4-7 years, perfect for preschooler’s kids.
With the game will learn:
- Colors (English and Spanish)
- The musical notes
- Numbers (English and Spanish)
- Memory, with the memory cards
- The logic to solve puzzles
- The animals, their names (English and Spanish) and sounds
- Paint, to be creative, with a simple game suitable for children
- Distinguish and associate forms
- Responsiveness, psychomotor apparatus
- Apparatus psychomotor and spatial vision, using the labyrinth with accelerometer
- Associate and relate
- Distinguish shapes and colors
During the game, for going to the menu you have to press the button on the top left corner. Once in the menu, to exit the game you have to press the back key.
This game has been developed with Cocos2d-x and Box2D as physics engine.
The name speaks for itself. It's a lot of interesting games for young kids today who love to touch all their handles.
Parents play with their children as a family. Themselves invent stories and quests. For example, to tear off the petals of a certain color.
★★★ Develop memory, learn colors, better coordination of movement and reaction, teach notes and improve an ear for music, learn to count, learn shapes, animals and plants! ★★★
♥ A variety of game rooms
♥ Intuitive icons and navigation for easy games
♥ All objects behave very realistic, lifelike
♥ bright animated graphics, relaxing music and nature sounds
♥ No domestic purchases
We take care about the convenience of making intuitive operation without cumbersome menus of many tools and settings that allows children to play without adult. While your kids are playing, you will have additional free time.
Our wonderful program suitable for both girls and boys and the like as little kids and teenagers.
The game is constantly being improved and updated with new features.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and accommodate your wishes. Write on email@example.com, and together we can make the game the best children's app!
Learning the ABCs is fun and easy with this teaching tool. Alphabet flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
1. Swipe or use arrows to move from one card to the next.
2. Quiz mode, turn on and the sounds will no play automatically, sound will only play when the screen is touched.
New update includes over 130 picture word flashcards and over 500 traceable letter writing activities.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids Learn to Read is the part of Intellijoy's best-selling reading curriculum series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters and Kids ABC Phonics and followed by Kids ABC Trains and Kids Sight Words.
In addition to the three activities available in this free version, the paid version has three extra activities - Word Ball, Word Magic and Rocket Words.
Featured at the Google I/O conference, Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families.
Its six sections include:
★ In Magic Letter Bridge kids learn to blend letter sounds into words by moving Tommy the Turtle across the letter bridge as each letter is sounded out and a word is formed and pronounced. Your kids can hand Tommy a skateboard to make him go faster as they become comfortable with blending the sounds.
★ With Skateboards and Helmets children practice reading as they are asked to fit Tommy's animal friends with skateboards and helmets.
★ In Turn the Blocks kids make words in a way that's fun by turning real-looking blocks with letters on each side until the word is spelled out.
★ Through Word Ball children learn to identify spoken words by helping Tommy bat the right ball.
★ With Word Magic kids learn about word families as they fill the corresponding pot with potion and watch magic happen
★ In Rocket Words children get to practice word families as they assemble and launch a rocket into space
If your children do not know the alphabet sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics app. And if your kids need to learn or practice the names of the letters, try our Kids ABC Letters app.
Every section is designed to let children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher, so they want to keep learning. Once your child is involved and happy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having a great time - and learning.
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
Inspire your child with Finger Painting. Bring out the little artist in your child with Kids Finger Painting app while exercising fine motor skills and allowing children to be creative and develop hand-eye coordination all at the same time. Save your child's creation to your device or share with friends.
Practice color recognition with the many color choices available.
Multiple drawing modes: Touch to fill using the paint bucket, finger draw using the pencil or paint brush tools.
Large variety of inviting images to choose from makes this an excellent game for painters of all ages.
More than 150 new coloring pages for hours of finger painting fun.
★ 150+ Fun easy to color coloring pages
★ Free Ad-supported version.
★ Language: US English
★ Age Level: 1+
★ Title: Kids Finger Painting Art Game
★ Copyright 2011 TeachersParadise.com, Inc.
Different types of construction vehicle and road-building machinery are presented as toys in a sandpit, making the process of learning familiar and appealing. Throughout there are lots of beautiful animations, with great video and sound effects. These make clear what each vehicle can do and how it helps people in the real world. All the vehicles are charmingly but accurately depicted, with little surprises such as opening doors and horns which sound.
It is really easy to make vehicles move by touching or tipping the screen. Your child will also be able to do things such as extend the arm of the crane or operate the dumper by simple touches. Each vehicle comes with an involving little mission to complete, such as moving toys around, which will help your child discover what each kind of construction vehicle can do. This exploration will be great for fine motor skills, and success at each stage will be made clear by the award of another gold star.
▸ Simple easy-to-understand interface
▸ Fun to play again and again
▸ An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles
▸ Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects
▸ Colorful attention-grabbing backgrounds for all episodes
The list of vehicles:
▸ Dump truck
▸ Crawler-mounted excavator
▸ Telescopic handler
Let’s fuel the gasoline tank, place astronauts inside and fire the rocket into the outer space!
Playing the Space Mission, your kid will have a chance to imagine himself as an astronaut. From Mars to Moon, there are a lot of capturing ways to play.
There are so many interesting things to do! You’ll have an opportunity to collect unique minerals and space ground, transmitting it to the Earth Base for further research. You’ll meet friendly aliens and learn a bit about their world. And you’ll also be able to become a space captain and to drive different types of space vehicles.
We have tried to make all the vehicles look very similar to the real ones. Kids will be able to learn not only the external view of the space vehicles but also some of their real life functions.
In the app you’ll find 5 interesting astrovehicles:
-Rocket launching system
-The app is for kids from 3 years old.
-Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
-Makes the educational process about space vehicles unusual and interesting.
-Has colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
-Has a variety of very interesting tasks.
We love to hear from parents – and from kids too! To let us know how we made a difference in your kid's education, please rate our app and post a comment.
There is a great gift for you and your kids.
Meet the “Cars in Gift Box – free app for kids”.
Welcome to the Thematica’s Cars Party! There is a great cocktail for you. Ingridients:
-Accident rescue vehicle
We’ve made a free mix of cars to give you a chance to enjoy playing with Thematica. All cars are free, no in-app purchases. Just download and have a nice play!
Just try playing if you haven’t done it yet! Traditionally doing different tasks your kid gets stars. Don’t be afraid of the little player’s misunderstanding of the tasks. His intuition and propmting posters on the background will help him to overcome all difficulties.
There are lots of beautiful animations with great video and sound effects that will catch your kid's attention.
The new app becomes merrier because of colorful and cheerful background.
• Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Makes the educational process about cars, trucks, rovers unusual and interesting.
• Has a colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
• An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles.
• Fun to play again and again.
• Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects.
Get more games from Thematica’s team:
“Cars in Sandbox: Construction” - is a fun way to learn about construction vehicles.
“Guess the Dress” - will educate your kid to dress according to weather conditions.
“Space rovers” - amazing space adventures with cute mars rover Curiosity.
“Firetrucks: 911 rescue” – become a little fireman and fight the toy fire.
It contains a lot of mini games, colorful graphics, cheerful voices and heaps of fun!
"Ships: Full Sail" - is:
- An educational app for children aged 3+
- The development of logic and spatial reasoning
- Memory training, development of attention and fine motor skills
- An opportunity to deal with difficult situations
- An easy and intuitive interface
In the app you’ll find 7 interesting ships:
- Container ship
- LNG carrier
- Sailing ship
- Water taxi
The new app “Guess the Dress” will help kids to associate the correct type of clothes with a season. Two funny guys are going to walk, and they need to match the right clothes according to weather conditions.
When finished dressing the chosen kid, follow him outside! Does he look happy and smile? Good for you, everything is right! But if he frowns and shivers with cold, probably you did something wrong. Maybe better change clothes?
Kid-friendly atmosphere of the game and colorful illustrations will draw attention of kids and keep them learning and having fun. Your kid will be excited to try on clothes again and again!
User interface of the app is pretty simple and easy to use. Your kid just need to choose a season, click on character and correctly dress him for a walk.
▸ through playing kids learn to think logically
▸ stimulates children’s creative and problem-solving processes
▸ provides knowledge necessary in a everyday life
Kids enjoy the app and they probably do not notice that they are learning during playing the game.
Get more games from Thematica’s team:
“Cars in Sandbox: Construction” - is a fun way to learn about construction vehicles.
“Space rovers” - amazing space adventures with cute mars rover Curiosity.
“Firetrucks: 911 rescue” – become a little fireman and fight the toy fire.
Don’t miss out more interesting Apps, follow news on www.thematica.info
Ooops! It seems somebody hides in the Savanna. Let’s catch the tail! Oh, the animal is pretty curious; it’s not easy to trail it.
The app will bring you to the Amazing African Savanna with glorious plant kingdom and marvelous wild animals. Your little explorer needs to be smart and fast in thinking to help all the savanna’s animals
Get your camera from the backpack and let’s make funny pictures of little turtles, dancing mongooses and wizing parrots. Animals are curious and you need to be very attentive and fast to make pictures.
Look! Little sweet monkeys don’t want to sleep let’s help the mommy monkey nursing her little ones. Gadabout monkeys like little kids don’t want getting to bed so you should catch them. This is so cute.
Now we come to the watering place and what do we see? Yeah, there are mommy elephant is trying to give a wash to her kids. Little elephants just swam at the dirty-dirty paddle. So they get sooo dirty! Let’s help mommy elephant.
Let’s help to feed long-necked giraffe, colorful chameleon and handsome pelican. It’s so interesting ‘cause all the animals eat different foods.
Also we’ll find a mommy ostrich. She can’t find her settings, let’s help her. It seems they are hidden under the sand. While helping mommy ostrich you’ll make her really happy.
The app is really interesting and exciting. It has a lot of beautiful animations. Your kid will learn a lot about how wild savanna’s animal live.
-9 mini games to play
-learning through playing
-teaching kids to love animals
-showing amazing savanna’s world
Kids will learn to:
✔ An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles
✔ Fun to play again and again
✔ Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects
Different types of construction vehicle and road-building machinery are presented in app as toys in a sandpit, making the educational process familiar and appealing. Throughout there are lots of beautiful animations, with great video and sound effects. These make clear for your kid what each vehicle can do and how it helps people in the real world. All the vehicles are charmingly but accurately depicted, with little surprises for kids such as opening doors and horns which sound.
"Thematica Books" - is a series of new interactive stories for the whole family with a mass of good-natured humor and fun!
Amazing adventures of a small brave girl and her magic red coat!
On her way to granny's house she'll help forest animals, make new friends and learn to be careful when meeting a stranger.
Featuring unique hand-painted water-colour illustrations, funny style and talented voice over, this book is a must for your little ones. Listen to the narration or read it together with your kids — there's fun and surprises on every page!