Это увлекательная игра позволит вашему ребенку не только выучить цвета, геометрические формы, цифры и буквы, но и даст возможность подумать логически. Задания в «Соображалке» достаточно понятны ребенку : сложить пирамидку, расставить матрешек по местам, разложить фрукты, найти перепутавшиеся тени и заек, украсить елочку. Все объекты понятны и близки ребенку, исконно бытующие в нашей культуре: если овощи, то огуры-помидоры-картофель, если игрушки, то матрешки-пирамидки-машинки.
Все изображения реалистичны, хорошо узнаваемы детьми. Играйте и развивайтесь с удовольствием.
Игра для детей "Соображалка" - положительные эмоции вам обеспечены!
Игра особенно интересна будет интересна мальчишкам и девчонкам 3-4 лет.
Особо хочется отметить, что игра полностью на русском языке, придумана обычной мамой и написана обычным папой, у которых непоседливые любознательные дети. Задания к каждому уровню озвучены, что является хорошим дополнением к простому интуитивному интерфейсу.
Это игра для любопытных детей и заботливых взрослых.
В обновлении игры для детей "Соображалка" введен новый функционал: настройка анимационных эффектов, возможность выбора любого уровня игры, обозначены стрелки перехода ( назад, вперед, заново). Так же игра для детей предусматривает новые уровни : изучение лесных и домашних животных, названия машин, цветов.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
-Educational App Store. Received an EAS Certification of 5 Stars and the EAS Recommended Status.
Kids Adventure is a free learning game for kids 3 to 6 years old and more.
***A Real Adventure for Your Kids!***
Looking for a perfect preschooler learning app? Fun, entertaining, yet useful and educating? Combine all four together and you will get “Kids Adventure: Learning Games”!
***How to play?***
Your child will explore our planet together with the game’s main characters - Alice and Tom the cats. Each location is packed with an exciting new educational games and favorite animals: funny monkeys, parrots, turtles, lemurs, kangaroos and a whole lot more!
A pleasant lady announcer will help those who can’t read yet, and cheerful music will add even more fun to the game!
* Madagascar - find all the animals. This hidden objects game will help your kids improve focus and reaction time, introduce numbers and arithmetics to them.
* Egypt - get through the labyrinth. This maze game will improve logic and coordination, help develop basic writing skills.
* Australia - odd one out. This logic game will help learn shapes and colors.
* China - find the matching pictures. This classic game will help to improve memorization skill.
***What will your child learn?***
Kids Adventure is a wonderful app for children of preschool age to discover the world and study it while developing basic fundamental skills, such as:
* Focus and attention
* Thinking and observation skills
* Recognizing simple notions
* Discovery in numbers and counting
* Better understanding letters and sounds, colors, shapes and objects
Gradually increasing difficulty of each game makes it easy even for the small children to play and improve their skills.
Beautiful locations: Australia, Madagascar, Egypt, and more - will help your child get to know our planet in its beauty and diversity and improve logic, attention, arithmetics and writing skills.
Please note, that "Kids Adventure" contains in-app purchases - additional levels and full version.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlexyMind
We are willing to hear your comments and answer your questions. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and together we will make Kids Adventure the best learning game for preschoolers!
Учим буквы и звуки (алфавит) - обучающая игра для детей дошкольного возраста. Теперь учить русский алфавит (азбуку) интересно и весело!
ВНИМАНИЕ: БУКВЫ ПРОИЗНОСЯТСЯ КАК ПРИ ЧТЕНИИ, А НЕ ТАК, КАК В АЛФАВИТЕ. Так ребёнку будет легче научиться читать.
Приложение состоит из четырёх разделов:
➊ Учим буквы. Ребёнок поворачивает кубик и слышит букву и слова, с неё начинающиеся.
➋ Собираем кубик. Ребёнок составляет кубик из картинок
➌ Лопаем пузыри. Необходимо лопнуть пузырь с нужной буквой
➍ Составляем слова. Ребёнок составляет простые слова из трёх или четырёх букв.
азбука для детей, азбука для самых маленьких, русский алфавит для детей бесплатно, обучение детей чтению, русский алфавит, азбука для малышей, для самых маленьких, для детей, для дошкольников, бесплатно, игры для детей, образовательные игры для детей
vehicles puzzles for toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play with vehicles puzzles!
A lot of different puzzles and many vehicles to keep your kid busy.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and drag the vehicle on the right place
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a puzzle is solved
-when a puzzle is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours!
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
- high quality puzzle game for toddlers and preschool kids from ages 0 to 7 with very cute vehicles
- Easy to use and control
- fun for children
- learn to recognize vehicles and their sounds
- Simple for toddlers and babies with increasing difficulty
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- A lot of vehicles puzzles! 19 in the FULL version
- more than 60 vehicles in the FULL version: truck, tractor, excavator, bus, fire truck, train, boat, ships, motorcycle, airplane, police car, race car, helicopter, truck lift, forklift, bike and ambulance
- randomly generated puzzles! this educational game will never get old!
This is the FREE version (Ads supported),
If your kid likes this app, then you can buy the FULL version
with more puzzles, more vehicles and no ads
Fun and enjoyable to learn and play with great colorful puzzles, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational truck puzzles for toddlers and young kids!!
Your child will admire every kind of vehicle and will hear realistic sound effects!
Программа БУКВАРЬ создана для формирования глубоких знаний алфавита русского языка у детей от 3 до 7 лет. Использование принципов педагогики в программе позволяет в легкой игровой форме эффективно изучать, запоминать и повторять буквы, а также закреплять знания использования букв в словах.
Ребенок, вовлекаясь в увлекательный не утомительный процесс игры, изучает не только алфавит, но и правила произношения букв, использование букв в словах, а так же слов в речи.
Для эффективного освоения букваря программа задействует все существующие инструменты обучения: произношение, тактильная работа, адаптированные рисунки-иллюстрации, звуковые подсказки. Программа хвалит в случае правильного ответа и управляет процессом обучения.
Главные педагогические принципы - наглядность, доступность, посильность и адекватность – реализованы в специфических особенностях приложения:
рукописные картинки в «советском» стиле создают творческое настроение и интерес к учебе,
озвучивание диктором именно положительной и оптимистичной интонации,
тактильная работа мелкой маторики для выбора правильной буквы,
Знакомство с каждой буквой происходит сразу на 3 различных уровнях усвоения и запоминания: образном - на рисунке, аудиальном – озвучанием диктором буквы и кратким четверостишьем, тактильном. Это позволяет задействовать сразу 3 органа чувств, что значительно повышает качество обучающего процесса.
Kids Coloring Book is a great game for everybody. You can color pages and draw your own images and lines to change pictures in the way you imagine. Your Kids ages one to five will enjoy filling in the coloring pages with this fun painting app. Thanks to animated interactive stickers your kids will have a lot of fun.
Are you looking for an coloring book for kids?
Would you like to improve kids manual skills?
Are you interested in giving you toddlers a game which will improve their imagination and creativity?
Have you been looking for great pictures and drawings that can be created and colored?
If so, you have found what you were looking for! Nice coloring pages.
Brilliant fun My daughter loves it. ☺
Fun My son loves the air planes n fire trucks plus all the other features
Love it! So, yes, I am an adult but I use this app for myself. Coloring is a way for me to relieve stress, and it looks weird to carry crowns and and coloring book around with me, so this app is the perfect substitute!
Being parents too we know how important it is to have the right applications installed for our kids to use. Before we started working on Kids Coloring Book were using many different applications but nothing we found fully met our expectations. It helps kids develop motor skills and learn color combinations. Coloring pages will help your kids learn animal names.
Interactive Kids Coloring Book is an application that works fast! It will please kids of all ages, thanks to the richness of colors which magically appear at the touch of the screen. When you paint a line there is no delay. When you are filling in shapes, it fills right up to the lines you have just painted and works just as well on the many pre loaded pictures and drawing available. You can easily erase at anytime if you need to correct something. You can also save a picture and continue it at a later time.
So Install Kids Coloring Book today and see how quick and easy it is to use! Have fun with our coloring pages.
Your child can choose pictures from following categories:
6. Easter Holidays
8. Police cars, fire trucks and fireman
9. Ocean full of fishes and othre creatures
Please remember to be a responsible parent. You should not overuse this app. Kids love games and it can keep kids busy all day long.
As parents we know that it is tempting however it is better way.
- Spend some time together with your child coloring make a card and sent it over an email your family.
- Discuss with your kid what is on the image, what kind of animal is it, where does it live or why plane fly.
- Most of all, have lots of fun together with your infant with this creative colorings
- Create your own coloring pages and pictures
- Draw any shapes which your toddler loves and paint it
- You can teach your child write letters and numbers
- You can teach your child colors and shapes
paint lines with three different thicknesses: pen, marker and pencil
use eraser to correct any painted pictures
fill automatically any closed shapes, it works also for contour created by you
place nice stickers like leaf, flower, foot shape, sun, ladybird and many more
interactive and animated stickers
“Overall, this app manages to balance the provision of educational material with the engagement of young learners and manages both in one beautifully designed package that children will be keen to come back and learn from over again.“ – EAS Certification 5/5.
“The best feature about Zoo Playground are the amazing graphics, which are perfectly smooth, colorful and engaging for children who love some interaction.“ – AppsZoom, 7.0 (GREAT)
At the Zoo, your little ones will meet lots of different animals. At the Playground, they’ll play many fun, engaging, educational games. These games will enrich their knowledge, and help to develop various key skills.
Little boys and girls can feed the animals, pet them, learn their calls. The animals are colorful, friendly and fun – so that your child will be content to enjoy many happy hours of play and learn at the same time.
The current Free version of the game includes:
– 20 animated animals;
– 3 built-in educational games designed specially for kids;
– expandable to full version with 40 animals and 9 educational games;
– Professional clear and friendly voice-overs in English (both US & UK);
– A simplified interface which allows children to play with parents and by themselves;
– There are no points, scores, ratings, violence, or other unsuitable aspects usually found in games for older players;
– If your child gets stuck at any point, the game will provide hints;
– The difficulty level rises as your child masters each task;
– Perfectly suits for both boys and girls;
– The game invites the child to play various mini-games, so that they can develop a diverse range of skills;
– Encounters the many wonders of the natural world by learning about different animals and their habitats;
– Learns new words, letters and pronunciation;
– Learns numbers and develops numeracy skills;
– Learns the names, appearances, and behavior of various animals;
– Learns the names of different foods through feeding the animals;
– Learns to associate various sounds and images;
– Feels happy and have lots of fun playing with all the amusing animals!
The educational games are important component of Zoo Playground. Your child will first meet the animals at the Zoo, then, when they get to the Playground, they will revise what they’ve just learned through a fun game. The current version of Zoo Playground comes with 3 educational games for kids and may be extended to full version with 9 games for little boys and girls.
Free built-in games for kids:
1. “Who lives where?” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. The child matches the animals to their natural habitats.
2. “Coloring papers” – color in some animals with your child. Save and share the pictures.
3. “Happy Memories” – turn over the squares and find matching pairs of animals. The number of squares increases with each successful game.
Games for kids at the full version:
4. “Numbers” – a game designed to develop the child's numeracy skills.
5. “Words by letter” – the game shapes the child’s understanding of the alphabet and teaches them to recognize letters and words.
6. “Swapped habitats!” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. A different version, where the object is to match the animals with their natural habitats.
7. “Feeding” – feed the animals by giving them the food you think they’ll like the most.
8. “Hide and Seek” – the task is to pick out the right image. The number of images increases.
9. “Jigsaw Puzzle” – your little one learns to distinguish different parts of an image and to assemble them into a complete picture.
Play, interact, bond and enjoy precious moments of joy with your little one!
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with Pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author of the games is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of child educational experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop help develop a child's ability to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention; which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy ( age 3 years old)
Normal (age 4 years old)
Hard (preschoolers, ages 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, ages 6 to 7 years old)
The app works best on Android tablets, but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Together with your child, you can watch bright and colorful flashcards with accompanying sound, showing cars, machines and various forms of transportation while learning their names and the sounds which they make.
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she has learned. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child’s developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This free app includes a full set of flashcards from “Cars and Transportation” category of “The Human World for Kids.” Additionally, the app includes a shortened demo version of several sets of cards from the following categories: “Jobs”, “Buildings”, “Musical Instruments”, “Tools”, “Furniture”, “Kitchen Tools,” and “Clothing and Shoes.”
One important distinction makes this educational app stand out from the rest: instead of drawings, which are not always easy to identify as a real object, the child will see bright, beautiful and fun-spirited photographs. This will allow the child to “see” each object as it actually appears in the real world, while allowing the parent to tell the child more about this object.
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! In addition to English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with the educational flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their teachers and classmates. An A+ is guaranteed!
The youngster does not need to be able to read in order to use this educational app. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently.
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
The game is absolutely free .
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of different animals, all while learning their names and listen to the animals’ unique sounds!
These carefully selected photographs allow your child to not only learn the names of the various animals, but also glimpse into the animal’s beautiful world and everything it offers!
After your child looks over and experiences the animal flashcards, there is a fun game waiting for them, which tests how much they’ve understood. Regardless of the number of correct answers, the player earns stars and young talent is rewarded with thunderous applause and balloons!
In the free app, the animals are divided into three groups: “domestic animals and pets”, “forest animals”, and “animals of the world” (animals that live in Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and Antarctic). Additional animals, like “birds”, “insects”, and “world of water” (fish and water-thriving animals), are available in the full version of the application.
A significant feature of this app is that there are no unrealistic drawings. Instead, full-length beautiful pictures are used that resemble actual animals (as they look in real life), which helps the child easily remember their names and features.
Do you have older children in primary school? If so, this educational game will also come in handy for them because in addition to English, the app supports German, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
Playing these types of games with flashcards has been proven to aid students in quickly learning a foreign language. They can discover new words and are able to easily impress their teachers and classmates!
Your child doesn’t even need to know how to read with this app! Its simple interface and voice prompts allow even the youngest kid to play and learn the names of the animals by themselves! After playing the game, be sure to visit the zoo or pet store with your child – you’ll be happy and impressed as they present their newly acquired knowledge of all the animals they see!
Experience has shown that for most children, viewing and learning from bright and vivid images becomes a favorite pastime and having them play this game often reinforces their knowledge. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and founder of the “The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential”, training just 5 - 10 minutes a day stimulates the development of various parts of the brain. This allows for the development of a photographic memory, which means your could can develop faster than her or his peers, and become more open to the vast knowledge of the world.
Doman is undoubtedly right! The younger the child, the easier they absorb new information.
You can choose one of the two modes - learning mode and puzzle mode. In the learning mode, your baby will be able to place himself car details in the right places and hear their names. The Puzzle mode proposes to form one picture from some intricate pieces. It promotes development of attentiveness and a logical thinking. In child car puzzles, 16 entertaining levels are provided in each mode which will ensure your kid will never get bored.
- Easy development.
- 2 modes (learning and puzzle).
- 16 colourful cars in each mode.
- Sound of car parts in Russian and English languages.
- Right for kids from 1 year old.
- Gradual puzzle complication with every level.
This game will bring you from sandbox to backyard’s grassplot where your kid will have a chance to save heroes' life. Rescue makes you kid to be courageous, smart and even kind-hearted. No doubts he is!
In the app you’ll find 7 absolutely different firetrucks: offroad firetruck, vintage firetruck and etc. Thanks to the app your kid will learn a lot about fire cars, their components and their purposes in use. ‘Cause they looks like real!
There is an awesome and important task for each kind of firetruck. Doing different tasks your kid like a little rescue gets stars. The app will bring your little fireman to the sick of action and make him a real app’s hero!
There are lots of beautiful animations with great video and sound effects that will catch your kid's attention.
And also your kid will probably become a firefighter, a rescue man or a lifeguard. So we will be happy, and you will be really proud, and the whole world will be secured!
•Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
•Makes the educational process about firetrucks unusual and interesting.
•Has a colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
•An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles.
•Fun to play again and again.
•Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects.
Different types of construction vehicle and road-building machinery are presented as toys in a sandpit, making the process of learning familiar and appealing. Throughout there are lots of beautiful animations, with great video and sound effects. These make clear what each vehicle can do and how it helps people in the real world. All the vehicles are charmingly but accurately depicted, with little surprises such as opening doors and horns which sound.
It is really easy to make vehicles move by touching or tipping the screen. Your child will also be able to do things such as extend the arm of the crane or operate the dumper by simple touches. Each vehicle comes with an involving little mission to complete, such as moving toys around, which will help your child discover what each kind of construction vehicle can do. This exploration will be great for fine motor skills, and success at each stage will be made clear by the award of another gold star.
▸ Simple easy-to-understand interface
▸ Fun to play again and again
▸ An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles
▸ Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects
▸ Colorful attention-grabbing backgrounds for all episodes
The list of vehicles:
▸ Dump truck
▸ Crawler-mounted excavator
▸ Telescopic handler
There is a great gift for you and your kids.
Meet the “Cars in Gift Box – free app for kids”.
Welcome to the Thematica’s Cars Party! There is a great cocktail for you. Ingridients:
-Accident rescue vehicle
We’ve made a free mix of cars to give you a chance to enjoy playing with Thematica. All cars are free, no in-app purchases. Just download and have a nice play!
Just try playing if you haven’t done it yet! Traditionally doing different tasks your kid gets stars. Don’t be afraid of the little player’s misunderstanding of the tasks. His intuition and propmting posters on the background will help him to overcome all difficulties.
There are lots of beautiful animations with great video and sound effects that will catch your kid's attention.
The new app becomes merrier because of colorful and cheerful background.
• Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Makes the educational process about cars, trucks, rovers unusual and interesting.
• Has a colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
• An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles.
• Fun to play again and again.
• Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects.
Get more games from Thematica’s team:
“Cars in Sandbox: Construction” - is a fun way to learn about construction vehicles.
“Guess the Dress” - will educate your kid to dress according to weather conditions.
“Space rovers” - amazing space adventures with cute mars rover Curiosity.
“Firetrucks: 911 rescue” – become a little fireman and fight the toy fire.
Let’s fuel the gasoline tank, place astronauts inside and fire the rocket into the outer space!
Playing the Space Mission, your kid will have a chance to imagine himself as an astronaut. From Mars to Moon, there are a lot of capturing ways to play.
There are so many interesting things to do! You’ll have an opportunity to collect unique minerals and space ground, transmitting it to the Earth Base for further research. You’ll meet friendly aliens and learn a bit about their world. And you’ll also be able to become a space captain and to drive different types of space vehicles.
We have tried to make all the vehicles look very similar to the real ones. Kids will be able to learn not only the external view of the space vehicles but also some of their real life functions.
In the app you’ll find 5 interesting astrovehicles:
-Rocket launching system
-The app is for kids from 3 years old.
-Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
-Makes the educational process about space vehicles unusual and interesting.
-Has colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
-Has a variety of very interesting tasks.
We love to hear from parents – and from kids too! To let us know how we made a difference in your kid's education, please rate our app and post a comment.
It contains a lot of mini games, colorful graphics, cheerful voices and heaps of fun!
"Ships: Full Sail" - is:
- An educational app for children aged 3+
- The development of logic and spatial reasoning
- Memory training, development of attention and fine motor skills
- An opportunity to deal with difficult situations
- An easy and intuitive interface
In the app you’ll find 7 interesting ships:
- Container ship
- LNG carrier
- Sailing ship
- Water taxi
Kids will learn to:
✔ An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles
✔ Fun to play again and again
✔ Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects
Different types of construction vehicle and road-building machinery are presented in app as toys in a sandpit, making the educational process familiar and appealing. Throughout there are lots of beautiful animations, with great video and sound effects. These make clear for your kid what each vehicle can do and how it helps people in the real world. All the vehicles are charmingly but accurately depicted, with little surprises for kids such as opening doors and horns which sound.
Ooops! It seems somebody hides in the Savanna. Let’s catch the tail! Oh, the animal is pretty curious; it’s not easy to trail it.
The app will bring you to the Amazing African Savanna with glorious plant kingdom and marvelous wild animals. Your little explorer needs to be smart and fast in thinking to help all the savanna’s animals
Get your camera from the backpack and let’s make funny pictures of little turtles, dancing mongooses and wizing parrots. Animals are curious and you need to be very attentive and fast to make pictures.
Look! Little sweet monkeys don’t want to sleep let’s help the mommy monkey nursing her little ones. Gadabout monkeys like little kids don’t want getting to bed so you should catch them. This is so cute.
Now we come to the watering place and what do we see? Yeah, there are mommy elephant is trying to give a wash to her kids. Little elephants just swam at the dirty-dirty paddle. So they get sooo dirty! Let’s help mommy elephant.
Let’s help to feed long-necked giraffe, colorful chameleon and handsome pelican. It’s so interesting ‘cause all the animals eat different foods.
Also we’ll find a mommy ostrich. She can’t find her settings, let’s help her. It seems they are hidden under the sand. While helping mommy ostrich you’ll make her really happy.
The app is really interesting and exciting. It has a lot of beautiful animations. Your kid will learn a lot about how wild savanna’s animal live.
-9 mini games to play
-learning through playing
-teaching kids to love animals
-showing amazing savanna’s world
"Thematica Books" - is a series of new interactive stories for the whole family with a mass of good-natured humor and fun!
Amazing adventures of a small brave girl and her magic red coat!
On her way to granny's house she'll help forest animals, make new friends and learn to be careful when meeting a stranger.
Featuring unique hand-painted water-colour illustrations, funny style and talented voice over, this book is a must for your little ones. Listen to the narration or read it together with your kids — there's fun and surprises on every page!