Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids learning games is all we do!
The most downloaded of all the kids educational apps on Google Play, Kids Preschool Puzzles Lite, contains two categories of puzzles to try out (Animals and Food), before you buy the full version (which contains Animals, Food, Transport, Sports, Professions, Geometric Figures, Numbers, Letters, and Assorted).
Your child will slide and snap the colorful puzzle pieces into place to reveal the delightful image.
Once kids complete the puzzle, the pleasant voice of a lady announcer congratulates the child on an excellent job and tells the child what the image depicts.
Children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher. So they want to keep learning.
★★★ What will my children learn? ★★★
Like all Intellijoy games, the game focuses on a specific educational lesson, so children and their parents find the game really inviting and distraction-free. Kids Preschool Puzzles helps children build and practice cognitive skills, visual spatial skills, shape recognition, as well as tactile and fine motor skills.
★★★ What won't my children learn? ★★★
The game does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. Coping with stress and over-stimulation is therefore one skill that your kids won't be practicing during this game. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
Although it's perfect for preschoolers, who just love the game, many children of kindergarten age and in the early grades also enjoy snapping the puzzle pieces into place and learning the 100-plus images (in the full version) the puzzles represent.
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the numbers game doesn't teach letters, and the letters game doesn't teach math. We keep the games simple but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun. So our games don't feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
Together with your child, you can watch bright and colorful flashcards with accompanying sound, showing cars, machines and various forms of transportation while learning their names and the sounds which they make.
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she has learned. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child’s developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This free app includes a full set of flashcards from “Cars and Transportation” category of “The Human World for Kids.” Additionally, the app includes a shortened demo version of several sets of cards from the following categories: “Jobs”, “Buildings”, “Musical Instruments”, “Tools”, “Furniture”, “Kitchen Tools,” and “Clothing and Shoes.”
One important distinction makes this educational app stand out from the rest: instead of drawings, which are not always easy to identify as a real object, the child will see bright, beautiful and fun-spirited photographs. This will allow the child to “see” each object as it actually appears in the real world, while allowing the parent to tell the child more about this object.
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! In addition to English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with the educational flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their teachers and classmates. An A+ is guaranteed!
The youngster does not need to be able to read in order to use this educational app. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently.
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
Full version contains 36 games.
Demo version contains 12 games.
All games are different at every launch so you have an abundance of tasks.
The games are:
Find an odd item
Find identical items
Find the differences
Find hiding things
In the non-stop mode all games are mixed randomly. It is a surprise what kind of game is the next!
There are recommendations for parents inside the app on how to make the best use of it, and make the learning process both educational and entertaining.
The perfect choice for travelling!
- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of different animals, all while learning their names and listen to the animals’ unique sounds!
These carefully selected photographs allow your child to not only learn the names of the various animals, but also glimpse into the animal’s beautiful world and everything it offers!
After your child looks over and experiences the animal flashcards, there is a fun game waiting for them, which tests how much they’ve understood. Regardless of the number of correct answers, the player earns stars and young talent is rewarded with thunderous applause and balloons!
In the free app, the animals are divided into three groups: “domestic animals and pets”, “forest animals”, and “animals of the world” (animals that live in Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and Antarctic). Additional animals, like “birds”, “insects”, and “world of water” (fish and water-thriving animals), are available in the full version of the application.
A significant feature of this app is that there are no unrealistic drawings. Instead, full-length beautiful pictures are used that resemble actual animals (as they look in real life), which helps the child easily remember their names and features.
Do you have older children in primary school? If so, this educational game will also come in handy for them because in addition to English, the app supports German, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
Playing these types of games with flashcards has been proven to aid students in quickly learning a foreign language. They can discover new words and are able to easily impress their teachers and classmates!
Your child doesn’t even need to know how to read with this app! Its simple interface and voice prompts allow even the youngest kid to play and learn the names of the animals by themselves! After playing the game, be sure to visit the zoo or pet store with your child – you’ll be happy and impressed as they present their newly acquired knowledge of all the animals they see!
Experience has shown that for most children, viewing and learning from bright and vivid images becomes a favorite pastime and having them play this game often reinforces their knowledge. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and founder of the “The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential”, training just 5 - 10 minutes a day stimulates the development of various parts of the brain. This allows for the development of a photographic memory, which means your could can develop faster than her or his peers, and become more open to the vast knowledge of the world.
Doman is undoubtedly right! The younger the child, the easier they absorb new information.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids will learn to:
✔ Name numbers
✔ Compare numbers
✔ Match numbers
Wouldn't it be just wonderful if there was a simple game for preschoolers that made learning numbers and basic math skills enjoyable? There is! It's called Kids Numbers and Math - and it will teach your kids how to count, as well the basics of addition, subtraction and much more!
Numbers are spoken in kid-friendly English. The paid version enables the number ranges to be set, with numbers going up to 20.
The game is from Intellijoy, where we specialize in educational games with the fun built right into them.
Your child will love playing Kids Numbers and Math, and you'll be able to relax, knowing your child is learning while having great fun.
If you want your child to learn math – and enjoy it – you can't find a better choice than Kids Numbers and Math.
Safari Jigsaw Puzzles help improve your kids visual memory, shape and color recognition, motor skills and coordination. Puzzles for kids are educational for kids aged 6 and under. These safari jigsaws can be adapted to your childs current skill level by choosing 6,9,12 or 16 puzzle pieces.
Features of the game:
✔ 20 amazing puzzles
✔ 4 different puzzle sizes; 6, 9,12 or 16 pieces
✔ Fun rewards to pop when a puzzle is completed
✔ Child safe in-app environment
✔ Natural puzzle dynamics
✔ Train hand-eye coordination
✔ High-resolution graphics, perfect for tablets and phones such as Samsung, Kindle Fire or Nexus.
For more fun games for kids, check out our other free kids games:
- Scratch off games (Dinosaurs, Farms, Monsters, Christmas, Zoo Animals, Fish)
- Card Match and Memory games (Dinosaurs, Animals, Monsters, Ocean Fish)
- Jigsaw Puzzles (Dinosaurs, Farms, Safari Animals)
- Shape and peg puzzles
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at email@example.com
Music: Ambler and Fluffing a duck by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Children can tap what they see in the app and switch on the headlights, put out a fire or find out who is inside the ambulance. The app help kids improve their eye-hand coordination and it teaches them about cars and their parts.
User interface is tailored for toddlers and preschoolers, so that they can use the app on their own. Three cars are offered for free, others are available as an in-app purchase.
There are no ads in the app.
If you have any suggestions for improvement, have general feedback or just want to chat, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Game features and advantages:
- The app offers 15 bright colorful pictures which are to be composed of separate lines. Among them are: butterfly, bicycle, giraffe, doll, car, ice-cream cone, ball, doughnut, airplane, flower, puppy, apple, and three alphabetic letters, the A, B and C.
- The game has different difficulty levels for each task. It contains both simple pictures consisting of several lines and difficult, more complicated ones.
- The presented version of the game is available in several languages: English, Russian, French, Spanish and German. All the numbers and names of the objects displayed on the screen are pronounced in the language you have chosen. The pronunciation is clear and distinct, which allows the child to broaden his or her vocabulary and will be of use for those who study languages at school.
- The funny sounds and vibrations accompanying the game will cause great amusement to the child and keep him from getting bored. Rich, bright colors in every picture make the educational process interesting and exciting.
- Intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to control, which allows young children to play it by themselves, with no parents' attention or help needed.
How to play:
- At the beginning choose the language of the game from the list given on the left. To start the game touch the big star-shaped 'Play' button on the right.
- On the screen, the child will see a starry night sky. The stars will be scattered all over the sky in a certain order, each star bearing a number. The toddler has to connect them one by one in the correct order. Dots have to be connected into lines according to the strict order of numbers. As you start the game, the first star is always highlighted to help the child get his or her direction.
- If the child's choice of the next dot happens to be wrong, the line won't be drawn in. After the lines have formed the full contour, the kid will be showed a beautificent stellar animation and the bright and sweet picture the stars have been hiding.
- Touch the arrows found on both sides of the screen to change difficulty level of the picture.
The 'Connect the Dots' playgame helps develop child's imagination and spatial thinking skills. Peering into the mosaic of fancily scattered stars the child will try passionately to imagine what might be lurking behind them. What kind of picture will it be this time? What will the lines get arranged into? Each new dot and line will cause the child to think of new possible variants. Throughout the game, the kid will be instinct with curiosity and intense interest.
The app will be very useful for young kids, as it can make a remarkable contribution into development of their fine motor skills by training the muscles of their little fingers. Time and time again trying to hit the right dot the child improves these important skills, which in turns will be vital for developing neat writing at school.
Many educational games for children help the young players learn numerals. However, few of them can teach the child of proper understanding of the right order of numbers. 'Connect the Dots' is a free game which will teach the child to arrange numbers in ascending order. The toddler cannot make a wrong connection of the dots, because the line just won't be drawn in, if the next number of the sequence is chosen wrong. A great many pictures to be composed will give the young player enough time and tries to remember the new information very well.
The 'Connect Dots' game will take it rightful place in your collection of educational apps for children of preschool age.
This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
With "Kids Brain Trainer" your kid will be able to:
✔ Match an image to its shadow.
✔ Find the odd image in a collection of images.
✔ Match images to its families.
✔ Memory game; match cards.
Completely safe and having NO ads, this game proves to be the best kids game to help your child grow, learn, have fun, and even give parents some time off. With four fun, colorful and educational sections, "Kids Brain Trainer (Preschool)" has 31 games specifically designed to contribute to, exercise and develop your child's motor and cognitive skills (such as visual attention, visual-spatial relations, short term memory, visual-motor coordination, bi-lateral coordination, tactile skills and much more).
Developed by a preschoolers father and a child's mental development specialist, "Kids Brain Trainer (Preschool)" aims to be as educational and beneficial as possible; and being fathers themselves, these developers know how important -and tricky- it can be to keep children interested while learning. "Kids Brain Trainer (Preschool)" is updated at least twice a month with fun, new, graphics, puzzles and more to keep your little ones having fun!
This highly educational app is not only designed for children 3+ (including special needs children), but also for any parents, teachers, or other professionals working in the field of child development.
"Kids Brain Trainer (Preschool)" includes four fun-packed parts with a number of colorfully themed and leveled games:
1. Shadow: 18 mind-exercising levels of matching a figure to its shadow
2. Differences: 18 fun levels of identifying the image that does not belong
3. Match It!: 6 exciting games of matching a picture to the figure provided.
4. Memory: 12 colorful games of matching memory cards; each game of three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard.
This educational game is truly developed with every child's best interest at heart and serves as an accurate way to access you child’s basic skills, as well as develop them. Forqan Smart Technology believes that by doing, playing and exploring, children learn best. Have your child develop essential motor and cognitive skills doing just that- doing, playing, exploring, and having endless fun with a safe game.
Try our other FREE games:
★ Kids Puzzles: Match-1
★ Kids Puzzles: Match-2
★ Kids Puzzles: Match-3
★ Memory: Brain Trainer
★ Kids University
★ Kids Garden
★ Math School
★ Math Memory
Reveal your child's brilliance and help their brain grow- download "Kids Brain Trainer (Preschool)" today.
“Overall, this app manages to balance the provision of educational material with the engagement of young learners and manages both in one beautifully designed package that children will be keen to come back and learn from over again.“ – EAS Certification 5/5.
“The best feature about Zoo Playground are the amazing graphics, which are perfectly smooth, colorful and engaging for children who love some interaction.“ – AppsZoom, 7.0 (GREAT)
At the Zoo, your little ones will meet lots of different animals. At the Playground, they’ll play many fun, engaging, educational games. These games will enrich their knowledge, and help to develop various key skills.
Little boys and girls can feed the animals, pet them, learn their calls. The animals are colorful, friendly and fun – so that your child will be content to enjoy many happy hours of play and learn at the same time.
The current Free version of the game includes:
– 20 animated animals;
– 3 built-in educational games designed specially for kids;
– expandable to full version with 40 animals and 9 educational games;
– Professional clear and friendly voice-overs in English (both US & UK);
– A simplified interface which allows children to play with parents and by themselves;
– There are no points, scores, ratings, violence, or other unsuitable aspects usually found in games for older players;
– If your child gets stuck at any point, the game will provide hints;
– The difficulty level rises as your child masters each task;
– Perfectly suits for both boys and girls;
– The game invites the child to play various mini-games, so that they can develop a diverse range of skills;
– Encounters the many wonders of the natural world by learning about different animals and their habitats;
– Learns new words, letters and pronunciation;
– Learns numbers and develops numeracy skills;
– Learns the names, appearances, and behavior of various animals;
– Learns the names of different foods through feeding the animals;
– Learns to associate various sounds and images;
– Feels happy and have lots of fun playing with all the amusing animals!
The educational games are important component of Zoo Playground. Your child will first meet the animals at the Zoo, then, when they get to the Playground, they will revise what they’ve just learned through a fun game. The current version of Zoo Playground comes with 3 educational games for kids and may be extended to full version with 9 games for little boys and girls.
Free built-in games for kids:
1. “Who lives where?” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. The child matches the animals to their natural habitats.
2. “Coloring papers” – color in some animals with your child. Save and share the pictures.
3. “Happy Memories” – turn over the squares and find matching pairs of animals. The number of squares increases with each successful game.
Games for kids at the full version:
4. “Numbers” – a game designed to develop the child's numeracy skills.
5. “Words by letter” – the game shapes the child’s understanding of the alphabet and teaches them to recognize letters and words.
6. “Swapped habitats!” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. A different version, where the object is to match the animals with their natural habitats.
7. “Feeding” – feed the animals by giving them the food you think they’ll like the most.
8. “Hide and Seek” – the task is to pick out the right image. The number of images increases.
9. “Jigsaw Puzzle” – your little one learns to distinguish different parts of an image and to assemble them into a complete picture.
Play, interact, bond and enjoy precious moments of joy with your little one!
This finger piano game for kids app features:
- Two different playing modes. For the children, who have fully control on where they touch or tap the screen, the piano is shown along with the buttons for the children songs and instrument sounds. The second mode is a full screen baby piano which is made for babies or infants who just like to tap the fullscreen piano to hear the musical instruments sounds. Please note that the full screen keyboard is only available in the full version.
- Nursery rhymes / songs such as this old man and london bridge (free version contains 2 songs (abc and old mcdonald tunes) and the remaining can be purchased in the app).
- 8 notes / tones kids piano with bright colors and effects. Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time on the pocket piano.
-Real instrument sounds.This piano app contains 10 different instruments. Free version contains the tiny piano and xylophone sounds. Full version can be bought through in-app purchase and will unlock all instruments such as flute, guitar, bass, trumpet, organ and bells.
- Full version also contains the possibility to record and play your own songs. It’s great fun for the young ones to play and hear the sounds of different instruments. Playback is only possible within the app.
The app includes nursery rhymes or songs such as the abc song, old macdonald had a farm and itzy bitsy spider and row row your boat. Your child may be able to learn to play piano / the different tunes and be able to play the song themselves.
The magic piano for toddlers may also be used by preschoolers as a first step into the world of musical instruments. The sound and touch game is optimized for both phones and tablets and has been tested on young children, kids and parents. The app is also available for iPhone and iPad.
If you experience any problems with the app or have any ideas on how to improve this kids app please do not hesitate to contact us at http://www.kidstatic.net/contact. You can also go to www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps.
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner.
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news about our apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps or go to http://www.kidstatic.net and sign up for our newsletter.
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
This game will bring you from sandbox to backyard’s grassplot where your kid will have a chance to save heroes' life. Rescue makes you kid to be courageous, smart and even kind-hearted. No doubts he is!
In the app you’ll find 7 absolutely different firetrucks: offroad firetruck, vintage firetruck and etc. Thanks to the app your kid will learn a lot about fire cars, their components and their purposes in use. ‘Cause they looks like real!
There is an awesome and important task for each kind of firetruck. Doing different tasks your kid like a little rescue gets stars. The app will bring your little fireman to the sick of action and make him a real app’s hero!
There are lots of beautiful animations with great video and sound effects that will catch your kid's attention.
And also your kid will probably become a firefighter, a rescue man or a lifeguard. So we will be happy, and you will be really proud, and the whole world will be secured!
•Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
•Makes the educational process about firetrucks unusual and interesting.
•Has a colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
•An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles.
•Fun to play again and again.
•Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects.
Different types of construction vehicle and road-building machinery are presented as toys in a sandpit, making the process of learning familiar and appealing. Throughout there are lots of beautiful animations, with great video and sound effects. These make clear what each vehicle can do and how it helps people in the real world. All the vehicles are charmingly but accurately depicted, with little surprises such as opening doors and horns which sound.
It is really easy to make vehicles move by touching or tipping the screen. Your child will also be able to do things such as extend the arm of the crane or operate the dumper by simple touches. Each vehicle comes with an involving little mission to complete, such as moving toys around, which will help your child discover what each kind of construction vehicle can do. This exploration will be great for fine motor skills, and success at each stage will be made clear by the award of another gold star.
▸ Simple easy-to-understand interface
▸ Fun to play again and again
▸ An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles
▸ Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects
▸ Colorful attention-grabbing backgrounds for all episodes
The list of vehicles:
▸ Dump truck
▸ Crawler-mounted excavator
▸ Telescopic handler
Let’s fuel the gasoline tank, place astronauts inside and fire the rocket into the outer space!
Playing the Space Mission, your kid will have a chance to imagine himself as an astronaut. From Mars to Moon, there are a lot of capturing ways to play.
There are so many interesting things to do! You’ll have an opportunity to collect unique minerals and space ground, transmitting it to the Earth Base for further research. You’ll meet friendly aliens and learn a bit about their world. And you’ll also be able to become a space captain and to drive different types of space vehicles.
We have tried to make all the vehicles look very similar to the real ones. Kids will be able to learn not only the external view of the space vehicles but also some of their real life functions.
In the app you’ll find 5 interesting astrovehicles:
-Rocket launching system
-The app is for kids from 3 years old.
-Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
-Makes the educational process about space vehicles unusual and interesting.
-Has colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
-Has a variety of very interesting tasks.
We love to hear from parents – and from kids too! To let us know how we made a difference in your kid's education, please rate our app and post a comment.
More vehicles! More games! Nor fun!!!!
Would you like to play all cars in one game for free? There is a great gift for you and your kids!
Welcome to the Thematica’s Cars Party! There is a great cocktail for you.
We’ve made a free mix of cars to give you a chance to enjoy playing with Thematica. All cars are free, no in-app purchases. Just download and have a nice play!
Just try playing if you haven’t done it yet! Traditionally doing different tasks your kid gets stars. Don’t be afraid of the little player’s misunderstanding of the tasks. His intuition and propmting posters on the background will help him to overcome all difficulties.
There are lots of beautiful animations with great video and sound effects that will catch your kid's attention.
The new app becomes merrier because of colorful and cheerful background.
• Stimulates kid’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Makes the educational process about cars, trucks, rovers unusual and interesting.
• Has a colorful graphics and exciting sounds.
• An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles.
• Fun to play again and again.
• Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects.
Get more games from Thematica’s team:
“Cars in Sandbox: Construction” - is a fun way to learn about construction vehicles.
“Guess the Dress” - will educate your kid to dress according to weather conditions.
“Space rovers” - amazing space adventures with cute mars rover Curiosity.
“Firetrucks: 911 rescue” – become a little fireman and fight the toy fire.
It contains a lot of mini games, colorful graphics, cheerful voices and heaps of fun!
"Ships: Full Sail" - is:
- An educational app for children aged 3+
- The development of logic and spatial reasoning
- Memory training, development of attention and fine motor skills
- An opportunity to deal with difficult situations
- An easy and intuitive interface
In the app you’ll find 7 interesting ships:
- Container ship
- LNG carrier
- Sailing ship
- Water taxi
Ooops! It seems somebody hides in the Savanna. Let’s catch the tail! Oh, the animal is pretty curious; it’s not easy to trail it.
The app will bring you to the Amazing African Savanna with glorious plant kingdom and marvelous wild animals. Your little explorer needs to be smart and fast in thinking to help all the savanna’s animals
Get your camera from the backpack and let’s make funny pictures of little turtles, dancing mongooses and wizing parrots. Animals are curious and you need to be very attentive and fast to make pictures.
Look! Little sweet monkeys don’t want to sleep let’s help the mommy monkey nursing her little ones. Gadabout monkeys like little kids don’t want getting to bed so you should catch them. This is so cute.
Now we come to the watering place and what do we see? Yeah, there are mommy elephant is trying to give a wash to her kids. Little elephants just swam at the dirty-dirty paddle. So they get sooo dirty! Let’s help mommy elephant.
Let’s help to feed long-necked giraffe, colorful chameleon and handsome pelican. It’s so interesting ‘cause all the animals eat different foods.
Also we’ll find a mommy ostrich. She can’t find her settings, let’s help her. It seems they are hidden under the sand. While helping mommy ostrich you’ll make her really happy.
The app is really interesting and exciting. It has a lot of beautiful animations. Your kid will learn a lot about how wild savanna’s animal live.
-9 mini games to play
-learning through playing
-teaching kids to love animals
-showing amazing savanna’s world
Kids will learn to:
✔ An unusual and interesting way to learn about different vehicles
✔ Fun to play again and again
✔ Exciting and realistic vehicle sound effects
Different types of construction vehicle and road-building machinery are presented in app as toys in a sandpit, making the educational process familiar and appealing. Throughout there are lots of beautiful animations, with great video and sound effects. These make clear for your kid what each vehicle can do and how it helps people in the real world. All the vehicles are charmingly but accurately depicted, with little surprises for kids such as opening doors and horns which sound.
"Thematica Books" - is a series of new interactive stories for the whole family with a mass of good-natured humor and fun!
Amazing adventures of a small brave girl and her magic red coat!
On her way to granny's house she'll help forest animals, make new friends and learn to be careful when meeting a stranger.
Featuring unique hand-painted water-colour illustrations, funny style and talented voice over, this book is a must for your little ones. Listen to the narration or read it together with your kids — there's fun and surprises on every page!