The Mighty is the world’s largest digital health community. We’re people who talk about what health is really like — from mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neurodiversity, caregiving and so much more. Find and foster the human connections you need as you navigate your health journey, no matter what you or your loved one is going through. We’re here for you. We are #MightyTogether.
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded individuals about health, hobbies, interests and more
- Post a Thought or Question any time you need advice, support or encouragement from others who get it
- Read stories written by people who have first-hand health experiences, whether they live with a condition/disability, know someone who does or works in the health care field.
- Check in daily with other members of The Mighty community (#CheckInWithMe).
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your health story and community connections.
- Follow and search all posts and stories to find the health content you need or want from over 25,000 selections.
- Enjoy a personalized home feed based on the groups you’re a part of as well as the people and topics you follow.
We’re always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty iOS app — good, bad or anything in-between — please share it with us by emailing email@example.com.
We are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team