We don’t just talk about health, we live it. From mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neurodiversity, caregiving, and so much more, you’ll find the resources you need and the peer support you want on The Mighty, the world’s largest online health community. Health is hard, but it never has to be lonely.
- Read stories written by people with first-hand health experience, and discover resources curated specifically for the conditions you care about: ADHD, autism, bipolar disorder, suicide, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and so much more
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your healthcare interests and community connections, and save the resources and posts that matter to you
- Start or end your day — or take a midday break! — with a fresh affirmation that changes based on what emotion you’re feeling
- Follow and search posts, stories, people, and topics to find the health content you want from 700+ health communities and support groups
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded people around health, hobbies, and similar interests
- Make a post when you have something to share; or when you need advice, support, or encouragement from people who get it
- Scroll through your personalized home feed, based on the groups you're a part of and the people and topics you follow
- Ask and answer polls — the perfect, bite-sized way to engage on low-energy days, or during flares and depressive episodes
We're always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty app — good, bad or anything in between — please share it with us by emailing email@example.com.
We’re here for you, and we are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team