Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it's right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music.
Yoga.com is beautiful, simple and delightful to use. 289 poses and breathing exercises, all shown in stunning HD video, make it the largest database of yoga poses. Search for poses by skill level, your fitness goal or by type.
37 Programs Pre-Installed
- Individually designed for better health and wellbeing
- Suitable for all levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced
- 4 soothing breathing exercises to aid relaxation and meditations
- 289 poses and breathing exercises
- 37 predefined programs
- HD Video demonstrations for all poses
- 3D muscle images for every pose
Daily Yoga is the world's most popular yoga coaching app suitable for all levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced, providing 50+ HD yoga exercises and the largest database of 400+ yoga poses, HD VIDEOS, live voice guide, soothing music, social community, and more.
Plan to burn fat, lose weight, get relaxed and relieve stress?
This fitness app that facilitates the most convenient home exercises, not only nourishes your health but also spares you all the tiresome workouts and help you achieve fitness goals with yoga studio on the go.
★ No.1 Yoga Coaching & Fitness App on Google Play
★ 'appAttack selected Top 50 - the mobile industry's most innovative apps' by GMIC
★ Enjoyed by over 1000,0000 yoga fans worldwide
★ Best Yoga App of 2014 by Healthline
★ Featured in Today's App of Sony Select
▌READY-MADE YOGA CLASSES:
■ More than 50 yoga classes and 400 yoga poses
■ HD Videos + step-by-step instructions + BGM
■ 7 yoga plans for beginners, fitness, weight loss, strength, flexibility, relaxation, balance, menstruation, etc.
■ Suitable for all abilities: beginner, intermediate and advanced
■ 3 different workout intensities (casual/moderate/intense) for your choice
■ Various durations (from 5 to 45 minutes) for your choice
▌YOGA POSES AND CALMFUL MUSIC
■ Over 400 poses with detailed information
■ Play HD videos to learn individual yoga pose
■ Search for poses based on keywords and names
■ Choose from several background music for stress reliever, meditation and calmness
■ All music pieces are of high qualities
▌INSPIRING SOCIAL COMMUNITY:
■ Earn scores from your yoga practice
■ Share ideas and get inspired in the FORUM
■ Follow or be followed by other yogis
■ Chat with your yogi friends
■ Show off in Rankings List
■ Keep updates with your friends and other yogis.
■ New contents added every month
■ Play classes anytime, anywhere – no internet connection needed after downloading classes
■ Compatible with all Android Phones and TABLETS
▌YOGA CLASSES AND PROGRAMS LIST:
■ Office Yoga to Keep Fit
■ Yoga for a Healthy Neck
■ Yoga for Toned Arms
■ Yoga for Runners
■ Prenatal Yoga
■ Yoga Breathing for Beginners
■ Seated Poses for Beginners
■ Lying Poses for Beginners
■ Standing Poses for Beginners
■ Yoga Sequence for Beginners
■ Yoga Meditation for Beginners
■ Daily Yoga for Abs
■ Daily Yoga for Back
■ Daily Yoga for Chest
■ Daily Yoga for Butt
■ Sun Salutation
■ Standing Yoga Routine
■ Seated Yoga Routine
■ Yoga for Weight Loss
■ Yoga for Body Toning
■ Yoga for Slim Waist
■ Yoga for Slim Legs
■ Yoga During Menstruation
■ Slim Chance with Hatha
■ Super Weight Loss Plan
and more exercises and poses for yoga fitness...
* We provide trustworthy contents originally designed by our certified yoga professinals of 10 years experience, with yoga schools ranging from Ashtanga, Hatha to Vinyasa.
For more information, please visit our official website: http://www.dailyyoga.com
And you are always welcome to contact us support:
We understand you are busy and that is why we have created a FREE 7 Minutes Yoga For Beginners Mobile Application that spend you only 7 minutes every day! Our Yoga sequences is built by yoga professionals that are easy to learn and follow. Do Yoga easily with your Device and get your personal trainer for free now .7 Minutes Yoga For Beginners mobile app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
- Basic Yoga Tutorial
- Yoga Timer
- Training Day Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
Practicing Weight Loss Yoga can result in many benefits :
* Weight Loss.
* Manage Stress.
* Peace of Mind.
* Positive Changes in Attitude.
* Gives a Spiritual approach to body and soul.
* Attractive and Flexible body.
* Helps in Building self-control, patience and concentration.
* Easy To Use Interface
* 100+ HD Video
* Facebook Community
* Free Forever
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts available via in-app purchase.
*50+ yoga sessions by top certified Yoga coach
*Body toning, relaxation and peace of mind benefits
*Easy to follow video class with clearly explained Yoga theories, breathing, motions and more
*Compatible with all Android Phones and Tablets
*Reminds you for Yoga trainings regularly
Don't wait, take your fun Yoga lessons now!
* Daily Aasan
* Approx 50 yoga videos
* Rich information
* Share tips with your friends
* Change the theme of app according to you
Covers 55 different Yoga Asanas and Pranayamas!
Check Asanas meant for curing diseases and for strengthening specific body parts.
* Rated 5th on Hottest Apps on AppBrain!
Very Lightweight and won't drain your system!
Application provides different types of options namely
1. Explore Asanas
It lists *nearly* all the Asanas of Yoga. The user can check the asana which interests him.
2. Workouts & Training
The exercises which a person must do during a normal day are listed in 3 different categories namely basic,intermediate and advanced. Based on your physical fitness and ability you can choose to follow one of the listed trainings.
Besides new feature has been added through which you can create your own workout plan. This feature shall be even better in the next version!
Yoga asana and pranayamas to be done to cure common ailments are listed here.
4. Body Part
If the user wishes to strengthen his specific body part then user can choose the body part and view the asanas.
Though we have tried to put the best possible information, still we advise you to do all these exercises in front of a trained Yoga expert.
This is a free app, please do not leave any negative remarks as a lot of effort has been put into it. If you have any problem please send an email at email@example.com describing the problem.
If you like it, please share it on facebook,G+,twitter!
- Yoga for Weight Loss Tutorial
- Yoga Timer
- Training Day Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
Yoga practice is beneficial and you get numerous health benefits when practiced daily. This App has been developed for beginner's and advanced individuals. These asana's can cure several diseases and strengthen body parts. Yoga can tone your body. Yoga is a form of exercise to maintain your health and body. Physical Fitness can be improved through this yoga training. Abs Workout can be done through this sets of Yoga Postures. Flexibility can be achieved.Best Yoga Workout sequences, routines have been added in this app. This is a Freeware!
1. All Yoga
It shows variety of Asana's. There are total of 73 yoga posses with different postures.
There are three different levels in this section which covers basic--intermediate--advance yoga postures.
# Beginners Poses
# Intermediate Poses
# Advanced Poses
All yoga postures are divided into several categories like
# Standing Poses
# Back Bend Poses
# Forward Bend Poses
# Core Poses
# Inversion Poses
# Seated Poses
# Twisted Poses
# Arm Balance Poses
# Restorative Poses
From ALL YOGA option you can add your suitable yoga to Favorites so that you don't have to stumble all yogas again and again.
Several diseases have been covered in this section.
# Yoga for Asthma
# Yoga for Acidity
# Yoga for Appendicitis
# Yoga for Arthritis
# Yoga for Anxiety
# Yoga for Acne
# Yoga for Back Pain
# Yoga for Belly
# Yoga for Obesity
# Yoga for Better Sleep
# Yoga for Blood Circulation
# Yoga for Blood Pressure
# Yoga for Bronchitis
# Yoga for Bronchial Asthma
# Yoga for Cervical
# Yoga for Child
# Yoga for Parents
# Yoga for Constipation
# Yoga for Digestion
# Yoga for Diabetes
# Yoga for Fibromyalgia
# Yoga for Gaining Weight
# Yoga for Hair
# Yoga for Head Ache
# Yoga for Heart
# Yoga for Height
# Yoga for Hernia
# Yoga for HIV
# Yoga for Hormones
# Yoga for High BP
# Yoga for Immune System
# Yoga for Low BP
# Yoga for Men
# Yoga for Menstruation
# Yoga for Night Sweats
# Yoga for Old Persons
# Yoga for Piles
# Yoga for Pyorrhoea
# Yoga for Sore Legs
# Yoga for Stress
# Yoga for Swimmers
# Yoga for Thyroid
# Yoga for Tinnitus
# Yoga for Tonsillitis
# Yoga for Thighs
# Yoga for Weight loss
# Yoga for Hair Loss Prevention
# Managed Stress
# Peace of Mind & Soul
# Positive Changes in Behavior
# Anger Management
# Glowing Skin
# Self Control
# Concentration ...............can be achieved....
6. Easy to Use Interface
Disclaimer: Yoga from this app should be carried out after consulting professional. I am not responsible for injuries caused by practicing. This app is merely a guide and it provides information about several yoga's.
If you like this app then don't forget to share it.
This is a PRO plugin of Daily Yoga and requires subscription fee to unlock.
Please install the main app 'Daily Yoga' before using this plugin:
Store link: http://goo.gl/yuDqJ
- Rapidly sobers you up from sleep.
- Stretches out muscles; makes you energized.
- Clears your mind; helps you focus and relax.
- Summons all the energy you need for work.
- Boosts your blood circulation; regulates your sleep-cycle.
You probably consider it a worthless rush to do yoga in the morning. But, once you try to set your alarm 15 minutes earlier, morning yoga routine will turn your day much more productive, positive and energized. In fact, morning has been proven to be one of the most optimal time for yoga. After a night’s sleep, we need a routine exercise to awaken our stiff body and blurred mind. What else, fresh air and balanced breathing can wake up the brain much healthier than a cup of coffee.
Morning yoga contains three parts: Mantra Meditation, Sun Salutation, and mild stretches for refreshment. To begin with, you will hear a piece of soothing music for the meditation. Then, slowly stretch your body with a series of traditional Sun-Salutation. And some refreshing postures will put morning yoga to a perfect end.
Tips for preparation:
1. Open your window; let fresh air fill up your room.
2. In advance, drink some warm water to help detoxing.
3. Don’t eat breakfast before doing morning yoga.
Wake up and let Morning Yoga help you embrace the day in full vigor. A 8/15-minute-practice will make all the difference you could never expect!
10 Day Weight Loss Yoga offer the best yoga training designed by yoga professional. At the same time, we offer daily high protein Diet Plan which helps you burn fat. We have also rest period in our program to let your body recover. With these 3 important component in your Weight Loss Program, we ensure that you can get your sexy body easy and fast.
Various traditions of yoga are found in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. In Hinduism, yoga is one of the six āstika schools(accepts authority of Vedas) of Hindu philosophy. Yoga is also an important part of Vajrayana and Tibetan Buddhist philosophy.
Pre–philosophical speculations and diverse ascetic practices of first millennium BCE were systematized into a formal philosophy in early centuries CE by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. By the turn of the first millennium, hatha yoga emerged from tantra. It along with its many modern variations, is the style that many people associate with the word yoga today. Vajrayana Buddhism, founded by the Indian Mahasiddhas, has a parallel series of asanas and pranayamas, such as caṇḍālī and yantra yoga.
India gurus brought yoga to the west, following the succes of Swami Vivekananda in the late 19th and early 20th century. In the 1980s, yoga became popular as a system of physical exercise across the Western world. This form of yoga is often called Hatha yoga. Many studies have tried to determine the effectiveness of yoga as a complementary intervention for cancer, schizophrenia, asthma and heart disease. In a national survey, long-term yoga practitioners in the United States reported musculo–skeletal and mental health improvements.
Is belly fat creating havoc in you? Want to fight it away in all the possible ways? Yoga is the best method to choose as it helps greatly in burning the belly fat. Here we are providing you the best yoga asana videos to reduce belly fat quickly. Here is a great app which can help you understand about different types of yoga asanas for reducing belly fat.
1. Yoga for Weight Loss & Fat Burning, Beginners Workout For Flat Stomach & Abs, Cindie Corbin.
2. Daily 40 Minute Fat Burning Yoga Workout!
3. Yoga Core Workout For Reduce Belly Fat.
4. How to Lose Belly Fat Through Yoga.
5. Only 15 Minutes A day - Yoga for Belly Fat.
6. Power Yoga For Belly Fat.
7. 10 Best Yoga Poses to Reduce Belly Fat.
8. How to Get a Flat Stomach with Simple Easy Yoga.
9. Yoga Exercises That Help You Lose Belly Fat.
10. Yoga Exercises : Yoga Positions to Eliminate Belly Fat.
11. Yoga for Beginners: Fat Loss for Your Tummy.
12. Yoga Workout Tips to Lose Belly Fat.
13. 3 Yoga Moves To Burn Belly Fat.
14. 10 Yoga Poses to Reduce Belly Fat.
15. Half Spinal Twist Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat.
16. Beautiful Hot Bikram Yoga Pose to Reduce Belly Fat.
17. The Plank Pose Yoga to Reduce Belly Fat.
18. Yoga Talk Show #65: Can Yoga Burn Belly Fat?
19. Get Ripped Abs from Yoga : Tara Stiles Yoga.
20. Simple Yoga to lose Belly Fat Fast.
21. Yoga Exercises : Yoga for Cortisol, Stress and Belly Fat.
22. Yoga Exercises That Help You Lose Belly Fat - Health & Fitness.
23. Quick Fat Burning in 2 Exercises! Belly Fat Burning Workout Sean Vigue Fitness.
24. Yoga Hard Core Fat Burner.
So, why delay when you have the amazing access on your mobile? Download it right away and start the exercises today.
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by yoga experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
Are you tried to reduce you fat?..
This apps essentially helpful for you to loss Fat in the whole body...
This app providing around 22 YOGA poses to reduce your Fat..
It's Treats u to follow some rules before proceeding YOGA...
It's Provide 3 Secrets to improve Yoga Practice ..
This app provide, 8 Reasons Why You're Not Losing Weight?...
Its give information about -Why Yoga Makes Moms Happy?..
It's treat you to follow the fat loss foods(Food items)...
YOGA training videos also..
For more information on this app and our studio, visit us at www.chagrinyoga.com
This app is sponsored by Jeff Bogart, founder of Yogic Investing services.
“While we all strive for balance on the mat, we need balance off of the mat too. For me, that means helping people realize better lifestyles and peace of mind while achieving their personal and financial goals."
* 30 minutes of video instruction from gentle to advanced
* 88 poses with images and instruction that is organized into eight categories and mapped to over 30 special topics from losing weight to reducing stress on a plane.
* A Pose of the day is a daily audio download streamed to your phone that not only leads you through a pose but automatically connects to the images and text already on your phone.
Want to try the free version first? Check out Yoga-pedia for great reference app that also includes a sample video.
We have worked hard to deliver only the best info with all due respect, but we make sure to not take ourselves too seriously either. Have fun!