- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
There is no doubt - Password Saver is the most useful application on your Android, behind contacts, camera and browser of course.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
Pattern password protection, it is very safe;
Invisible pattern password;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
It simply generates a password for each site from your unique secure master password and your name. This generated password will never be saved and therefore cannot be stolen. Additionally it can always be generated again without the need to backup the app's data.
Your secure master password never leaves your device but stays only in your brain. This keeps your other sites safe when another site was hacked again. Your other passwords stay safe and you just have to generate a new one for this very site.
Try it now and make your mind free for the important things in life.
The concept was already featured and described in the german print magazine ct. (http://www.ct.de/1418082)
The Master Password algorithm was made up by Maarten Billemont and is documented on his website www.masterpasswordapp.com. This Android App is an unofficial implementation of his algorithm. I am in no way affiliated with aforementioned website. You can find compatible implementations for other platforms on this site, too.
The source code of Master Password for Android is readable on my webpage.
- Why are there different versions of the algorithm and which one should I use?
Bugfixes in the algorithm can result in different passwords being generated than before. To not have to change every password after such an update each password now has its own algorithm version. When adding new sites always the newest algorithm should be used.
- Are my passwords with older algorithms unsafe?
- My Passwords are different with 1.5, no matter what algorithm I choose.
Please export your sites and reinstall the app. After that import your sites. The problem should be solved after that. We are working on a solution without reinstallation.
The storage permissions are used for import and export.
- Pushbullet support
- Dark Theme
- Saving of passwords not generated with the app
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0