"Really great. Obviously coded by somebody familiar with common password attack methods. Thanks!" (5 stars) -- tcpiplab (April 5, 2011)
Did you find it painful to create a password that is secure, complex but still easy to remember? Or, are you a administrator who need to generator a lot of initial random passwords for users? Advanced Password Generator can help you do the job more efficiently!
Among a large number of average password generation apps in the Market, some exclusive features make Advanced Password Generator outstanding:
* The *only* app that contains 3 complete different password generation algorithms!
* Fully customizable generation options
* Generate random passwords that contains letters, digits, and (or) special characters
* Generate passwords using characters from your own character set
* Batch Generation: make a list of 100+ random passwords and send them via email
== 3 Different Password Generation Methods ==
* Random Passwords: Secure passwords that contain lower-case and upper-case letters, digits and special characters.
* Pronounceable Password: Built from random syllables and very similar to real words, which made remembering easier.
* Memorable Password: a grammar-based random password generator that uses real English words to generate passwords that are very easy to memorize, while being able to withstand automated password cracking attack.
== Testimonies ==
"Excellent Generator I use it daily. Works perfectly, no complaints. Thanks!"
-- Brian (August 26, 2011)
"Very clever, versatile, easy to use. Best of the ones I've tried."
-- James (November 30, 2010)
"Great work! Works great no issues so far. Like that your able to choose what characters are use to form your password. Samsung Captivate"
-- Lino (August 19, 2011)
"Генерирует один или несколько паролей, в параметрах задается набор символов для пароля, можно задать свой набор. В общем отличный инструмент"
("Generates one or more passwords, the parameters given a set of characters for the password, you can specify a different set. In general, an excellent tool")
-- Азат (January 15, 2011)
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
Recover wifi password free App
root needed! root needed! root needed!
This app is not a Wi-Fi password cracker. It just shows memorized Wi-Fi passwords in settings.
wifi password is the application to recover your wifi default passwords.
Don't use this application to hack or crack wifi
With Password Book, You would never have trouble remembering which password you use for which account.
You can put all your accounts in one database, which is locked with one master password.
You only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database.
The accounts in database are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithm.
*Simple, intuitive interface
Password Book features a simple, intuitive interface that lets users set up their account database in minutes.
The accounts are protected using 128bit AES encryption.
The application supports Dropbox data backup/restore. This makes data backup and transfer even easier.The backup is encrypted by masterpassword.
*Random password generator
Whenever you need to create a new password, Password Book can generate one that is of high-quality, and use password policies under you control.
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
It simply generates a password for each site from your unique secure master password and your name. This generated password will never be saved and therefore cannot be stolen. Additionally it can always be generated again without the need to backup the app's data.
Your secure master password never leaves your device but stays only in your brain. This keeps your other sites safe when another site was hacked again. Your other passwords stay safe and you just have to generate a new one for this very site.
Try it now and make your mind free for the important things in life.
The concept was already featured and described in the german print magazine ct. (http://www.ct.de/1418082)
The Master Password algorithm was made up by Maarten Billemont and is documented on his website www.masterpasswordapp.com. This Android App is an unofficial implementation of his algorithm. I am in no way affiliated with aforementioned website. You can find compatible implementations for other platforms on this site, too.
The source code of Master Password for Android is readable on my webpage.
- Why are there different versions of the algorithm and which one should I use?
Bugfixes in the algorithm can result in different passwords being generated than before. To not have to change every password after such an update each password now has its own algorithm version. When adding new sites always the newest algorithm should be used.
- Are my passwords with older algorithms unsafe?
- My Passwords are different with 1.5, no matter what algorithm I choose.
Please export your sites and reinstall the app. After that import your sites. The problem should be solved after that. We are working on a solution without reinstallation.
The storage permissions are used for import and export.
- Pushbullet support
- Dark Theme
- Saving of passwords not generated with the app
Pattern password protection, it is very safe;
Invisible pattern password;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 180,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more