PickMe app for passengers, features some really impressive tools that prioritize on passenger safety, reliability and efficiency; making PickMe not just a solution but a smart solution!
The App is easy to use and is FREE!
Or did you ever wanted to plan a BBQ in the open? It could be tough to exactly describe "the one place at the lake" - especially at night. Wouldn't it be nice to share the exact location to all attendees? That way it would be less stressful for everyone.
With this App the challenges above are well accepted: You can setup a meeting point on a map and send the location directly via SMS or EMail to the person who is going to do the pick up. This message can be opened by any android with the Pick Me App installed and contains the location and the time of the desired pickup.
Just view it at the map, get directions and off you go to meet you friends or to pickup your daughter.
Take a look at the simplicity of this approach:
1. You want to be picked up / meet someone at a specific location. Just open your Pick Me App and
long-click the desired Meeting point on the map.
2. Now select "Pick me up!" and choose the desired time. Also select a method of notification. Keep in mind that the person, who picks you up, should support the chosen method.
3. Depending on the chosen method of notification either your Email- or SMS-App will open with a prefilled text. You may of course add some personal words to the message, but please avoid editing the displayed link-data. At last you need to choose one or more recipients that you like to meet.
4. When you are ready, hit "send". The message is being sent to the recipients.
5. When a recipient is receiving the message the device is able to highlight the link inside the message. You as a recipient just click on it and open it by selecting the "Pick me App" from the list of displayed apps.
6. The Pick Me App opens showing the desired location an time of the meeting. The recipient now may get directions to the point or re-open the link later on.
Need more Features? Try our Pick Me App "Cabby Edition"!
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
Three difficulty levels. Unlimited number of puzzles to solve in each.
Tiles that are left with one option only are highlighted
so you can breeze through them quickly.
Think-only-mode auto selects tiles with one choice.
Remembers every game you played. Select from history list to replay the same game.
See your win/lose statistics.
Guitar and piano notes provide feedback to your moves.
Silent mode lets you play at work, at night or in class.
If you still play Sudoku on paper sometimes, this one will definitely spoil you.
Can you identify the background music and the winning tune?
Automatically stores your last calculation so you never lose anything.
Give a calculation list a name and save it.
Get back to a stored calculation with ease and continue adding and changing.
Label any item, delete or change it, and the total will be recalculated.
Adjust for money, whole number, or any number of decimal digits.
Free and Ad free.
Four difficulty levels: Baby, Easy, Medium, Hard.
Teach your kids the names of animals,
or teach yourself about some beautiful animals you have never seen before.
Choose whether you want to see the correct answer.
Go to Wikipedia with details about the animals you see.
Free and ad free.