This app lets you prepare for the Lorry Theory Test. Completely up to date for 2019.
Download app for free, try to practice and unlock ALL Revision Questions for £0.99
Revision questions are prepared by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) - the people who set the tests.
"Passed my Theory Test first time because of this app. Best theory test app”.
- Material licensed by DVSA
- ALL topics included
- Simulating the actual test
- Practice and Testing mode
- Contains Explanations
- Full statistics
- Advertisement free
- Easy to use
- Review every question and answer
- More than 1000 questions licensed by DVSA
For learner car drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Suitable all Android devices - phones and tablets.
NEW DVSA Revision Questions – Practise questions covering everything you could be asked in your Theory Test.
Check out your strengths and weaknesses by viewing your best and worst categories at the end of each mock test, so you’ll know which category needs more revision.
Includes the 14 topics covering:
- Hazard Awareness
- Motorway Rules
- Other types of vehicle
- Rules of the road
- Vehicle loading
- Safety and your vehicle
- Vulnerable road users
- Safety margins
- Vehicle handling
- Road and traffic signs
Download app for free, try to practice and unlock ALL revision questions for £0.99
- LEARN ON THE GO - You don’t need Wi-Fi or 4G to use the app. This means you can use it anywhere OFFLINE.
- HELP GUIDE - Everything you need to know about the DVSA test and how to use the app.
YOU WILL PASS
* Contains officially licensed content from the UK government’s Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
* Completely UP TO DATE in line with all DVLA changes.
Download the app now to start revising for the theory part of the Official DVSA theory test. Get the FULL version.
Feel free to send us feedback if you have any questions or improvement suggestions: http://www.1driver.co.uk/feedback-tt-app-android.html
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.