- Set the your Default ringtone, assign to a specific Contact, and/or set as an Alarm.
- Set a short Another Brick In The Wall Song as a TEXT/Notification Alert.
This is the highest quality digitally rerecorded version of the Original Song.
It is very simple to maximize your use of this song ringtone -
- Just download and open your Another Brick In The Wall Ringtone app
- You will see two items 1 - Another Brick In The Wall Ringtone and 2 - Another Brick In The Wall Song Alert Tone
- You can preview the file before making it your Default ringtone, assign to a Contact or set as an Alarm
- You can also set as an Alert tone so when you receive text and email etc, your phone will ring with a very short version
The CAGED guitar system has been used by guitarists for decades to understand and map the guitar fretboard. The system is based on the relationship between the five basic chord patterns (C, A, G, E and D) and how they can be joined together to help you find any chord in any key wherever you are on the fretboard.
The David Mead : CAGED app gives you all the tools and information you need to master this trusted system quickly and efficiently.
The app contains:
- Eight easy to follow lessons that take you from the basics of chord construction to understanding the full power of the CAGED system across the fretboard.
- Each lesson includes interactive fretboard diagrams that allow you to see and hear the CAGED chord shapes, the notes and intervals they contain and the best way to play them on your guitar.
- Reference tools to help you visualise the entire CAGED fretboard in any key and to see the CAGED chord shapes around any root note.
- Exercises to help you practise the key parts of the CAGED theory and build up your knowledge wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Progress tracker to monitor your performance on each exercise and highlight where you can target your practice most effectively.
David Mead is an acoustic guitarist, writer, journalist and teacher. Find out more about David, his music and his best-selling guitar books at www.DavidMead.net.
From high-quality stereo recording to basic wide-band quality. Instantly after recording, send e.g. your interview to your broadcasting team, your concert recording to your friends, a dictation to your secretary, or add a meeting to the archive.
Field Recorder is only available on Google Play!
Turn your Android into an HQ audio recorder!
Field Recorder provides easy-to-use presets for standard tasks like dictation or concert recording. However, it is designed for professional use as it provides more than 80 options to customize it to the given device and situation.
⚫ Built-in and external microphones are supported and also 'class-compliant' USB soundcards with Android 5
⚫ Records and plays mono or stereo wav files
⚫ Supports file overwrite and resume recording
⚫ Convert your recordings to mp3, AAC or FLAC via free helper apps, share or send them
⚫ Up to 90 seconds pre- and 4s post recording. You won't miss any important stuff even if you are too late at the start button
⚫ Auto start, stop, and continue, depending on loudness. The control signal can be filtered independently to optimize it for voices and other audio signals
⚫ When recording, automatic stop at 4GB maximum file size and even seamless restart of a new file is available (activate auto start with a low threshold)
⚫ High-precision stereo audio engine with various low-cut filters, minimum-phase shelving equalizers and stereo balance correction to compensate for flaws of the microphones. Also with recording booster, configurable limiters, soft clipping, and high-quality monitoring
⚫ Wav player with volume maximizer, silent and audible fast-forward and fast-rewind, and low-latency random access to any play position via progress bar
⚫ Stores recordings internally or on any chosen SD card. Default is SD card. Recordings are visible to your favorite player
⚫ Almost 10.000 colors available for the metallic-brushed skin. Also, you choose round or rectangular LEDs, left-hand operation, the button size, and your favorite color for the LCD display
The First 2 Hours: Getting Started
Use the 2 hours refund period to test how audio recording works on your phone. Start with the presets which you select by touching "Factory". Probably, you find a preset in the cloud perfectly adapted to your smartphone!
Then try the different inputs from "In:MicA" to "In:MicE" (touch "In:MicA"). If you activate "Monitor", use headphones to avoid an acoustic feedback loop. Check without creating audio files, just by pressing the pause button, which activates the level meters. In the LCD you see a date/time string as the potential file name.
⚫ The name of a modified preset is shown in the LCD in gray
⚫ Play back can amplify low recordings by choosing e.g. "Play +20dB" without clipping due to a 2nd limiter. It ignores the Monitor switch, so monitoring can be disabled during recording
⚫ Touch "time/position/free" label to show remaining recording duration
⚫ Touch battery symbol to toggle between battery and CPU usage
⚫ Touch "CLIP" to reset clip LEDs
⚫ Touch meter to open its configuration menu
⚫ The meter shows peak amplitudes or the start/stop control signal
⚫ Active auto start overrules pressing the pause button
⚫ The 1.5kHz filter optimizes the auto start/stop control signal for speech. 750Hz is better for environmental noise with high frequencies, 3kHz with low frequencies
⚫ Soft Clipping is active above -3dBFS
⚫ Limiting and Soft Clipping work only if Boost is greater than 0dB
⚫ Recording Boost ≥30dB might produce hardware feedback loop if power supply is instable
⚫ Overwrite and Append modify existing recordings (warning can be switched on/off)
⚫ Activate flight mode to reduce noise floor
"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Chromecast support.
- Android Wear music controls & voice commands ("Shuffle", "Play [artist]", "Play [song] by [artist]", "Search [song]", and more).
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
- Dynamic theming matching current song's album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
- View a song's YouTube video with the inline video player.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. Features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
Hola amig@s! Aquí estamos, un lugar más en el que podemos encontrarnos! Quería daros la bienvenida a mi nueva aplicación móvil y adelantaros que aquí podréis ir disfrutando, antes que nadie, de contenidos exclusivos relacionados con mi nuevo álbum y mi día a día. Os informaremos de todas las novedades, colgaremos canciones inéditas, todo tipo de vídeos y fotos que nunca antes habías visto. Todo eso y muchas más sorpresas que aún están por llegar
Un abrazo fuerte
Download our new app to:
-Listen to Oldies 94.3 on your smartphone and tablet.
-Wake up with the new Oldies 94.3 Alarm Clock feature.
-Sign up to get alerted when your favorite songs are about to play.
-Current weather forecasts.
-Use the Open Mic feature to request a specific song.
-Enter contests and take advantage of special offers.
-The Coming Up area shows you what songs will be played in the next half hour.
-Earn badges by listening and visiting local merchants.
Download the app in your android phone for FREE and immortal collection of Bollywood Hindi songs from the movies of the king of romance Shah Ruk Khan brought to you by Sony Music.
Songs are collected from various movies like Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, My Name Is Khan, Asoka, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. All the movies are blockbuster hits. The songs are directed by big music directors like Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Jatin Lalit, Anu Malik. The songs are from various genre like romantic, dance, part. The singers who have sung those songs are included Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal, Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu, Devki Pandit, Kavitha Krishnamurthy, Udit Narayan, Amit Kumar, Shankar Mahadevan, Shweta Pandit, Caralisa, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Richa Sharma, Adnan Sami and others.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 30 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
Download the FREE SRK Movie Songs App and get immersed into a heart-warming music experience.
Connect with Sony Music Entertainment
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SonyMusicIndia
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/sonymusicindia
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+SonyMusicIndia/posts
Exclusive HD Videos on VEVO – https://www.youtube.com/user/sonymusicindiaVEVO
Love Us? Like Us ?? Then Rate Us
In case of any issues, reach us on , send feedback: email@example.com
All content available on this application is legitimate and duly licensed by Sony Music Entertainment India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.
Why is **Rock Radio** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (86 and Counting)
2. Background Audio to surf the Web while you listen
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels (Classic Rock, Covers/Tributes, Independent, Rock Legends, Alternative, Metal, and More)
"Rock Radio" Stations
The Eagle (Classic)
Classic Rock - The Best Classic Rock
Ampz Classic Rock
Classic Rock - Sky.FM
Absolute Classic Rock
Classic Deep Cuts
Classic Rock Hits
Rock 40 (Rock & Roll)
Alternative Rock Music
Alternative Punk Rock
480 Minutes: Alternative Rock
Classic Buzz (Alt)
The Buzz (Alt. Rock)
Indie, Alternative - Germany
Devil's Night Radio
KEXP Live Alternative
Mega Shuffle Alternative
*** Indie Rock ***
Indie Pop Rocks
Confusement Radio (Obscure Rock)
Smile Cafe (Obscure Indie)
Alternative Indie Rock
DMPulse: Indie Rock Radio
Elecrto-Pop & Indie Rock Dance
Indie Rock Alternative
Cover Me: All Covers
A Beatles Tribute - Remakes, Hits, Tributes
Pink Floyd FreeForm
Beatles - 181.FM
Oldies The 50s, 60s, & 70s
Classic Hit Music
Good Time Oldies
Vinyl - 70's Hits
Super 70's Player
Soft 70's Lite
Soft 70's Hits
The Lynx Super 70's
Absolute Radio 80s
Classic New Wave
The Lynx Retro 80's
Soft 80's Lite
Soft 80's Hits
Only 80's Hits
Lite 80's MP3 Player
Retro Zone - 70's, 80's, & 90's
Absolute Radio 90s
Soft 90's Hit's
Lite 90's Music
90's - Only 90's Hits
Absolute Radio 00s
Niezalezne Rock Radio
Purple - Only Rock
Hits - Only Hits
Power Player (top 40)
UK Top 40
Classic Hard Rock Heavy Metal Radio
Today's Hard Rock
Munich's Hardest Hits
Pure Rock - Hard Rock & Metal
GRIT - Hard Rock
The Rock! (Hard Rock)
Radio Shock Box
Pirate Rock Radio
Punk Hard Core
Metal Tome Radio
Metal Assault Radio
Starstream Prog Rock
Power Prog Radio
Prog Rock of Yesterday & Today
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why is the app not working on my device?
A: Unfortunately, Rock Radio doesn't support all devices and operating systems. This is the main reason we have decided to bring this app to you totally FREE! Try it out to see if we are coming in loud and clear, "Nothing ventured nothing gained." We are adding support for new devices all the time.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have over 80 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
Finally, the best real powerful drum sounds and tons of cool rhythms in a stable and solid drum machine. So easy to use. Just choose your rhythm and bpm (Beats Per Minute), press "Load" button, in a second you will have the most rocky sound on an android device. Totally stable groove!
* Top quality powerful acoustic drum sampled sounds.
* 4 Drumsets
* Lots of cool rhythms
* Create your own rhythms.
* Any time signature, up to 17 times, and 6 subdivisions.
* Friendly, so easy to use interface.
* Rhythms are divided in Banks: Rock, Grounge, FunkRock, Progressive, Odd Times and User.
* Combine the drum patterns (+400) to create your own rhythms.
* Tap button to set bpm quickly.
* Perfect for playing on the go.
. 32 bars continous in the free version
* Editing Patterns:
X -Strong hit
x - Weak hit
0 - Special Hit ( Open on hats, Bell on ride, Drag on snare, Low tone on kick, Low tom on toms )
Rock music is a genre of popular music that originated as "rock and roll" in the United States in the 1950s, and developed into a range of different styles in the 1960s and later, particularly in the United Kingdom and the United States It has its roots in 1940s' and 1950s' rock and roll, itself heavily influenced by rhythm and blues and country music. Rock music also drew strongly on a number of other genres such as blues and folk, and incorporated influences from jazz, classical and other musical sources.
Musically, rock has centered around the electric guitar, usually as part of a rock group with bass guitar and drums. Typically, rock is song-based music usually with a 4/4 time signature utilizing a verse-chorus form, but the genre has become extremely diverse and common musical characteristics are difficult to define. Like pop music, lyrics often stress romantic love but also address a wide variety of other themes that are frequently social or political in emphasis. The dominance of rock by white, male musicians has been seen as one of the key factors shaping the themes explored in rock music. Rock places a higher degree of emphasis on musicianship, live performance, and an ideology of authenticity than pop music.
By the late 1960s, referred to as the "golden age" or "classic rock" period, a number of distinct rock music sub-genres had emerged, including hybrids like blues rock, folk rock, country rock, and jazz-rock fusion, many of which contributed to the development of psychedelic rock influenced by the counter-cultural psychedelic scene. New genres that emerged from this scene included progressive rock, which extended the artistic elements; glam rock, which highlighted showmanship and visual style; and the diverse and enduring major sub-genre of heavy metal, which emphasized volume, power, and speed. In the second half of the 1970s, punk rock both intensified and reacted against some of these trends to produce a raw, energetic form of music characterized by overt political and social critiques. Punk was an influence into the 1980s on the subsequent development of other sub-genres, including New Wave, post-punk and eventually the alternative rock movement. From the 1990s alternative rock began to dominate rock music and break through into the mainstream in the form of grunge, Britpop, and indie rock. Further fusion sub-genres have since emerged, including pop punk, rap rock, and rap metal, as well as conscious attempts to revisit rock's history, including the garage rock/post-punk and synthpop revivals at the beginning of the new millennium.
Rock music has also embodied and served as the vehicle for cultural and social movements, leading to major sub-cultures including mods and rockers in the UK and the hippie counterculture that spread out from San Francisco in the US in the 1960s. Similarly, 1970s punk culture spawned the visually distinctive goth and emo subcultures. Inheriting the folk tradition of the protest song, rock music has been associated with political activism .
In TheRockCorner you can listen for free the best Rock in English, top albums and top artists.
★ In TheRockCorner enjoy Rock music in high quality .
★ TheRockCorner has a modern and friendly design, easy navigation so you can find all Rock music easily.
★ Top Artists, all the best of your favorite artists.
★ Top Songs, find current issues in one place .
★ Top Albums, find the latest albums of your favorite artists.
★ Share the good Rock with friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google +.
★ You can see the lyrics and add them to your custom playlist, which will be available for you to listen the rock you like.
★ Thousands of songs, every day more are being added.
Enjoy the best rock :
- Black Sabbath music
- The Black Keys music
- The Rolling Stones music
- 3 Doors Down music
- The Doors music
- Bad Religion music
- Elvis Presley music
- Avenged Sevenfold's music
- Guns n 'Roses music
- Linkin Park music
- Queen's music
- Aerosmith music
And enjoy the best genres :
Rock, Rock n 'Roll, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Blues, Grunge, Punk, R & B, Soul and Metal.
- The application is constantly updated.
- Do not require or allow downloading music, offers a service just to listen to rock music online.
If you want to enjoy the best Rock on your Android phone, download and start enjoying TheRockCorner, wherever you are, the best Rock application. Or visit us at http://www.therockcorner.com
TheRockCorner, the best Rock Music on the web.
- Friendly navigation.
- High quality music .
- Friendly interface .
- Option to sort lists of songs and artists.
- Add multiple songs to the playlist at the same time .
- Add new artists and songs Top .
- You can access the player at all times with the Player icon , located in the action bar .
- Listings albums by artist.
Filled with interactive features and games, The Man Who Stared At The Sky offers an engaging and entertaining interpretation of this classic fable.
CHECK OUT our review: http://www.theiphonemom.com/the-man-who-stared-at-the-sky
Charming age-appropriate rhyme
Chose between 'read to me' narration or the 'read by myself' option
Beautiful high resolution patchwork designs on every page.
Animated surprises and comical sounds to discover in each scene.
Resume feature that takes you back to the right part of the story.
Easy to navigate for small fingers
Pair up the animals from the story using your memory. Can you remember where you saw the other badger?
Catch the Flies
Stretch the frog’s tongue to catch the flies, buzzing around in the well. The more flies you catch within 60 seconds, the more points you can win.
See if you can rotate the puzzle pieces to reveal Mr Lea.
TRY THESE OUT
Change the menu screen background from night to day.
Press on the stars to make them twinkle.
Ping the big star to make it twang
Look through the telescope at the faraway planet.
Help Mr Lea build a tower from jigsaw pieces.
Spin the man, as he falls down the well
Tap on the fish to make them puff up
Tilt the screen to swing the spider over the well.
Swipe your finger across the screen to create a trail of brightly coloured stars
The African Lion and Environmental Research Trust (ALERT), along with its Patron Sir Ranulph Fiennes, is dedicated to the facilitation and promotion of sound conservation and management plans for the African Lion.
For millennia the Lion has been an instantly recognisable symbol of courage, authority and of wisdom for thousand of cultures throughout the world.
Now, this iconic creature is in danger of losing its place as the King of Beasts.
This App uses cutting edge technology to bring you a fully interactive media experience, including almost 1 hour of rich video, interviews, lion facts, extensive extras and multiple subtitle streams.
NOTE: Because of the amount of rich media, this App is over 1GB in size - but worth every megabyte.
This App can be compared to a DVD full of rich video and audio material, extras and interactive facts and information.
Get a flavour at: http://vimeo.com/45585256
Full DVD Style Motion Menus
Pride - 3 min music video
ALERT - 7 min video outlinig the plight of Lions and the programme that's addressing that plight.
Interviews - 20 min with the founder and lead Lion conservationist
Meet the Lions - 3 min fun music video introducing you to the real cast of the videos
A Day in the Life of an Eco-Tourist - 9 min video insight into being a Volunteer at their African base, including walking with lions and feeding the cubs.
The African Lion
Everything there is to know about Lions, including:
- Anatomy of a Lion
- Lion facts
- Lion behaviour
- Status and distribution
The evidence is too great to deny that action must be taken now to ensure the future of the African Lion.