The CAGED guitar system has been used by guitarists for decades to understand and map the guitar fretboard. The system is based on the relationship between the five basic chord patterns (C, A, G, E and D) and how they can be joined together to help you find any chord in any key wherever you are on the fretboard.
The David Mead : CAGED app gives you all the tools and information you need to master this trusted system quickly and efficiently.
The app contains:
- Eight easy to follow lessons that take you from the basics of chord construction to understanding the full power of the CAGED system across the fretboard.
- Each lesson includes interactive fretboard diagrams that allow you to see and hear the CAGED chord shapes, the notes and intervals they contain and the best way to play them on your guitar.
- Reference tools to help you visualise the entire CAGED fretboard in any key and to see the CAGED chord shapes around any root note.
- Exercises to help you practise the key parts of the CAGED theory and build up your knowledge wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Progress tracker to monitor your performance on each exercise and highlight where you can target your practice most effectively.
David Mead is an acoustic guitarist, writer, journalist and teacher. Find out more about David, his music and his best-selling guitar books at www.DavidMead.net.
Thanks to This light-weight Application , you can enjoy a non stop radio of best of and rare Pink Floyd tracks.
This radio notify when running , and support playing music as service on background.
there are 50 top lyrics
and 50 guess songs
you should have this app right now
Official facebookn fansbook, twitter, youtube
This is unofficial app, this is just fans app
This app does not include an audio player.
Please consider that it was not advertised to have one when rating it.
you can rate this app now
- Set the your Default ringtone, assign to a specific Contact, and/or set as an Alarm.
- Set a short Another Brick In The Wall Song as a TEXT/Notification Alert.
This is the highest quality digitally rerecorded version of the Original Song.
It is very simple to maximize your use of this song ringtone -
- Just download and open your Another Brick In The Wall Ringtone app
- You will see two items 1 - Another Brick In The Wall Ringtone and 2 - Another Brick In The Wall Song Alert Tone
- You can preview the file before making it your Default ringtone, assign to a Contact or set as an Alarm
- You can also set as an Alert tone so when you receive text and email etc, your phone will ring with a very short version
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
Play & understand the basics of acoustic guitar chords and fingerings in less than two months !
If you're looking for an efficient method to learn how to play acoustic guitar, there's an Android app for that! www.androidpipe.com - July 2012
Now on Android Market & iTunes AppStore
★ No musical knowledge is required to use this app
★ Including 11 original lessons of increasing level: theory, informations, tabs and video (internet connection needed to download videos) for each lesson
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode
Lesson 1: Take your Guitar
How to hold your guitar
Notes on the neck, tuning
Reading tablatures : Boogie in E
Lesson 2: Arpeggios
Right hand fingering
Simple arpeggios with bass note melody
Lesson 3: What is a chord ?
Play E minor and A minor chords
Lesson 4: Play with a pick
The C major chord
Downstrokes and upstrokes picking
Lesson 5: The Folk rhythm
The G major chord
From C -> G, and addition of notes to chords
Lesson 6: Three beats rhythm
The D major chord
Progression G -> D -> Am -> C
Lesson 7: Chords arpeggios
The D minor chord
Thumb plays the root note
of the chord
Lesson 8: Palm mute
The E major and A major chords
Back and forth playing
Mute sound with your palm
Lesson 9: Minor barred chords
Learning notes on the neck
The A and E minor barred positions
Lesson 10: Country Club
The E major barred position
Add a 7th note to your chords
Lesson 11: The C barred chord
The A major barred positions
Variation on the D chord
The C9 chord
★ Download and install video files to your sdcard.
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode.
★ Bigger selection area to open lessons.
★ Better lessons experience: text, clickable pictures, new stuff 'after the lesson'...
Enjoy this app !
★ "Essential Tools for 2012" - WIRED Magazine ★
★ "A truly useful practice tool." - Guitar World ★
★ Best Apps of the Week - Gizmodo ★
Big Sale! 50% Off Limited Time Sale! Get it today!
The most popular guitar practice app on iOS is now on ANDROID! Join our growing family of 500,000+ users worldwide! This award-winning app includes five essential styles for mastering your guitar: Rock, Acoustic Blues, Humbucker Blues, Jazz, Reggae.
MAKES LEARNING GUITAR FUN
Practice jamming, learning scales and soloing to 5 great sounding jam tracks right from your Android device (plus more with in-app purchase)! Our easy-to-read scale charts show you exactly where to put your fingers to start sounding like a pro. See for yourself why thousands of guitarists love our jam track apps!
NINEBUZZ AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
★ Guitar World - Top 15 Guitar Apps
★ Gizmodo - Best Apps of the Week
★ IK Multimedia (Makers of Amplitube/iKlip) - App of the Week
★ Premier Guitar - Pocket Power Tools
★ Apple - Featured - What's Hot
★ AppAdvice - "You'll be anxious to practice your chords and scales"
★ iPhoneAppCafe - Top 5 Apps for Guitarists
✔ A Major / A Minor
✔ B Major / B Minor
✔ C Major / C Minor
✔ D Major / D Minor
✔ E Major / E Minor
✔ F Major / F Minor
✔ G Major / G Minor
✔ Acoustic Blues
✔ Humbucker Blues
✔ Major Pentatonic
✔ Minor Pentatonic
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. Tap 'Chords' to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
3. Tap 'Scales' to see the scale charts for that key (lead)
★CHANGE THE STYLE AT ANY TIME!★
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 'shapes' of the pentatonic scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you'll be able to solo like a pro. Gain more versatility by playing in different modes (major/minor/blues major/blues minor) too.
WHAT IS THE PENTATONIC SCALE?
It simply means 5-note scale. It is widely used in virtually every style of music, and is one of the most important scales a guitarist can learn. There are 5 shapes, or finger patterns, to memorize. These never change; only the starting position changes for each key. Once you learn one key, the rest will come easy!
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS:
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are 'root notes'. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are 'passing notes'. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
PLEASE VISIT NINEBUZZ.COM/FAQ FOR HELP
PRACTICE SCALES WITH EASE
Major and Minor Pentatonic scale charts are included for every key. We show you where to put your fingers - just start playing a track, load up the scales and go! You're instantly jamming with the band.
FOR RHYTHM AND LEAD PLAYERS
Every track has a listing of chords that are used in the track, along with scale charts - practice rhythm or lead with ease!
A GREAT INVESTMENT
You will get hours and hours of use out of this little app. Practicing guitar shouldn't be boring - download this app today and make practice fun!
IT'S SO EASY TO USE
We created the simplest, fastest and most enjoyable way to practice guitar on a mobile device. Just tap a key and hit play!
Practicing your scales is the best way to get comfortable with the fretboard. Once your learn the 5 different shapes of the pentatonic scale in every key, you'll be able to play along and solo to nearly any song!
CREATED BY GUITARISTS, FOR GUITARISTS
Don't fear the fretboard — conquer it one scale at a time with Guitar Jam Tracks!
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
PowerAMP supports enhanced music player controls, such as fast forward/rewind, album art, music browsing inside projectM, and track notifications.
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
- Music Player Control (Google Music & PowerAMP)
- Preset Browser
- Preset Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper Mode
- Standalone Application Mode
- Honeycomb/ICS support
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
- x86 Support
On first start, projectM will download 275 presets. This is just to get you started. There are thousands of presets available online to try out.
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
***About Music Player Support***
projectM supports Google Music and PowerAMP because they have published specs for interacting with them. We have received requests for Pandora, MixZing, Player Pro, MortPlayer, etc., but none have these have published an API that I am aware of. If/When they become available, we will implement support for them.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Filled with interactive features and games, The Man Who Stared At The Sky offers an engaging and entertaining interpretation of this classic fable.
CHECK OUT our review: http://www.theiphonemom.com/the-man-who-stared-at-the-sky
Charming age-appropriate rhyme
Chose between 'read to me' narration or the 'read by myself' option
Beautiful high resolution patchwork designs on every page.
Animated surprises and comical sounds to discover in each scene.
Resume feature that takes you back to the right part of the story.
Easy to navigate for small fingers
Pair up the animals from the story using your memory. Can you remember where you saw the other badger?
Catch the Flies
Stretch the frog’s tongue to catch the flies, buzzing around in the well. The more flies you catch within 60 seconds, the more points you can win.
See if you can rotate the puzzle pieces to reveal Mr Lea.
TRY THESE OUT
Change the menu screen background from night to day.
Press on the stars to make them twinkle.
Ping the big star to make it twang
Look through the telescope at the faraway planet.
Help Mr Lea build a tower from jigsaw pieces.
Spin the man, as he falls down the well
Tap on the fish to make them puff up
Tilt the screen to swing the spider over the well.
Swipe your finger across the screen to create a trail of brightly coloured stars
The African Lion and Environmental Research Trust (ALERT), along with its Patron Sir Ranulph Fiennes, is dedicated to the facilitation and promotion of sound conservation and management plans for the African Lion.
For millennia the Lion has been an instantly recognisable symbol of courage, authority and of wisdom for thousand of cultures throughout the world.
Now, this iconic creature is in danger of losing its place as the King of Beasts.
This App uses cutting edge technology to bring you a fully interactive media experience, including almost 1 hour of rich video, interviews, lion facts, extensive extras and multiple subtitle streams.
NOTE: Because of the amount of rich media, this App is over 1GB in size - but worth every megabyte.
This App can be compared to a DVD full of rich video and audio material, extras and interactive facts and information.
Get a flavour at: http://vimeo.com/45585256
Full DVD Style Motion Menus
Pride - 3 min music video
ALERT - 7 min video outlinig the plight of Lions and the programme that's addressing that plight.
Interviews - 20 min with the founder and lead Lion conservationist
Meet the Lions - 3 min fun music video introducing you to the real cast of the videos
A Day in the Life of an Eco-Tourist - 9 min video insight into being a Volunteer at their African base, including walking with lions and feeding the cubs.
The African Lion
Everything there is to know about Lions, including:
- Anatomy of a Lion
- Lion facts
- Lion behaviour
- Status and distribution
The evidence is too great to deny that action must be taken now to ensure the future of the African Lion.