Do you want to know if your WiFi is vulnerable with the WPS protocol?
WPS WPA PIN TESTER is the app that you need!
**Devices WITHOUT root permissions and with Android >= 5.0 (Lollipop), can connect with this app but they CANNOT view the WEP-WPA-WPA2**
**Devices WITHOUT root permissions and with Android < 5.0 (Lollipop), CANNOT connect with this app and they CANNOT view the WEP-WPA-WPA2**
-Pin Bruteforce (from pin to pin)
-Restore previous saved session
-Different Calculating Algorithms for default pins
-Password Recovery (ROOT ONLY)
-Decrypt "wpa_supplicant" Passwords (ROOT ONLY)
-Copy saved Passwords
- Connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (At least 15 PINs displayed)
- WiFi analyzer (channel, Distance to the router, router manufacturer, encryption...)
- Connection using passphrase
- Password maker (Create strong passwords)
- Password recovery (See saved WiFi passwords - requires root)
- Port Scanner
- WiFi channel scanner
- Show connected devices to your network (Show name, mac, vendor, IP, count)
- WiFi increased security guidelines.
* Connection using WPS needs root on android 4.4 and earlier. No root needed for Android 5 and later.
* Password recovery needs root on all android versions.
* In some devices you need to install BusyBox.
This App Works on Android 5.0 And Later.
App needs root permissions for devices with Android version < 5.0 ( LOLLIPOP ).
For devices with Android >= 5.0 you can test the PINs with this app and you can connect, BUT YOU CANNOT SEE WPA ( OR WEP ) PASSWORD WITHOUT ROOT PERMISSIONS.