"it's a small price for saving my life. so thank you for that" (james d.)
have you ever noticed how many things require your attention? use the quiet place app to better understand how the stressful modern world is taking over your life and how it can be improved.
**over 5 million souls around the world already chose the quiet place**
countless of messages, twittes, tumblr posts and emails said thank you for the quiet place. here are very few of the things they say:
> "i visit your web page "the quiet place" usually 3-4 times a day to take a break from my stressful life...it's saved my life dozens of times, through the tears and pain." (darren p.)
> "thank you. this place saves my life every day." (adam d.)
> "the quiet place helps me so much. i visit everyday and it clears my mind and i'm not so stressed anymore. thank you and bless you for making this site." (dona k.)
see more in this youtube video:
welcome to the quiet place :)
in this crazy and busy world of notifications that we live in today, we all need a place of quiet. a place for ourselves.
the quiet place app is a place for you to go, to get away from all of your annoying modern life.
- join millions around the world that had already enjoyed the quiet place.
- the app will explain what exactly is the quiet place and why do you need it.
- enjoy the voice of the british peter baker while you calming your mind (exclusive for the app).
- listen to the exclusive music composed by marc teichert (exclusive for the app).
- do your daily 90 seconds relaxation exercise.
- choose your own backgrund music (exclusive for the app).
enjoy the quiet :)