This is the QVD client for the Android platform.
QVD is a highly scalable, cost effective, easy to manage, open source VDI solution built on top of Linux.
The main focus is to provide desktop access for large number of users with a very small footprint for each user session by:
* Using the same OS image for all the users (using overlays)
* Sharing memory between user processes (using LXC)
* Using small bandwidth (using NX)
This version includes the Xvncpro application, you should be able to use the qvdclient instead of the xvncpro application as X11 / X server.
How do I test it
* Click select demo connection and click on connect.
* Alternatively register in http://theqvd.com for the demo and use the following info
Login: your email address
Password: will be emailed to you