Pepe Pig is a fun way to interact with children or just have a good time while waiting in line.
The name of the game say’s all.
- (1) One player gameplay, human against Android device.
- Smart AI (We guarantee that the AI won't keep making the same moves over and over again.).
- Random Factor in Hard Mode (Sometimes the AI will make a "mistake" so you can win :) )
- Great Graphics.
- Large Screens Support.
Don’t waste paper use this Game to play and have fun with your Kids and Friends for Free with the best Tic Tac Toe game.
Pepe Pig vs Wolf , Lets play Tic Tac Toe :D
Hit 'Em is based from a game that is played using a rectangular paper and a pen. The paper is divided into two equal parts where each player gets to draw their pieces (usually circles without a shade). Once pieces are drawn, first player draws a mark (a circle with a shade) on his side of the paper. The paper is then folded and the mark is rubbed. The opponent's side of the paper will then get stained at the exact opposite location of where the mark was drawn. It is then considered a hit, if the stain intersects any of the Second player's piece. Each player takes turn hitting until all pieces from either sides got hit. The player with the remaining piece/s wins the game.
This android application has the same goal which is to hit all opponent's pieces to win the game. This application though introduces new shapes instead of just the normal circle piece and added some rules to make the game a bit challenging.
1. There are 10 pieces. You may choose any piece to begin with.
2. Once you completed practicing using the selected piece, the next piece will be used in the next practice round.
3. The goal on each round is to hit all the pieces on the other side.
4. To place your mark, just touch any part of the bottom screen (your side of the screen). This will then create a mark on your screen. You may drag the mark until you're certain where to put it. You then just have to untouch to screen and this will create a mark on the other side. If the mark overlaps a piece, then it's a hit.
2 Players Mode
1. There are 10 Pieces to choose from.
2. The goal of each player is to hit all the pieces on the opponent's side.
3. If a player hits or covers more than 70% of an opponent's piece, the player gets another piece (bonus piece) placed randomly on the player's side.
4. The total bonus pieces a player may get is 5.
Note: The screen may look messy especially when a lot of marks are placed. A player can clean his/her screen by clicking the clean button found on the right bottom on his/her side of the screen.