The Therefore™ app allows users of the Therefore™ Information Management system to find and edit Therefore™ documents, edit index data, process workflow tasks, view and generate reports, and take and save photos using a device with Android 4.0 or later. In addition it is possible to save documents to Therefore™ from supported 3rd party apps (3rd Party app must support export function and file type).
Finding, Editing and Viewing Documents
• When the app is in Find mode, the users will see a list of categories for which they have read permission. After choosing a category the user can filter the search using a full-text string, specific index values or index value ranges (e.g. >100).
• Users can check documents out and edit them in supporting third-party applications.
Viewing and generating reports
• In the Report mode, users can view saved reports and generate ad-hoc reports to analyze key company processes.
Editing Index Data
• Once a document has been opened for viewing it is possible for users with permission to edit the index data.
Saving to Therefore™
• It is possible to save documents to Therefore™ from 3rd party apps that allow documents to be exported in formats supported by Therefore™ Mobile App.
Finding and processing workflow tasks
• When the app is in the Workflow mode, users will see a list of workflow tasks assigned to them. This list can be filtered by workflow processes. Users can then process their tasks and then have the option of viewing the document, viewing the index data as well as choosing a processing option for completing the task.
Taking and saving photos
• In Camera mode, the Therefore™ Mobile App allows you to take pictures using your device’s camera and save them directly into Therefore.