DemonCrawl is a puzzle roguelite that combines the addicting gameplay of Minesweeper with hundreds of unique items, stages, and abilities!
DemonCrawl is bursting with content:
• 500+ unique items to discover and collect: whenever you find something new, we'll record it in your Codex for future reference.
• 5 Quests & multiple difficulties for a long-lasting challenge!
• 50+ exciting stages to explore: think you've seen everything? Then it's time to dive into the Endless Multiverse, where stages are blended together and randomized for virtually unlimited possibilities.
• 50+ stage mods to keep things unexpected: from "Dark Burning Forest" to "Double Dry Ocean" and everything in between - DemonCrawl stage mods can have a dramatic effect on how you approach the game board!
• Open-ended player progression, the roguelite way: find Tokens while playing and spend them on Talents that complement your playstyle. DemonCrawl lets you create multiple profiles in case you want to experiment with different builds.
• Gamemodes galore: in addition to the standard Quests, we've got Endless Multiverse, a daily Hero Trial, an extra-tough 3-stage mode called Beyond, a simple Tutorial, and yes, even a Classic mode for the purists.
• 15 unlockable Masteries: enhance your runs with passive effects and charged abilities! Are you more of a KNIGHT or a SURVIVOR? A perilous HUNTER or a penny-pinching BANKER? A glorious FIREFLY or a special SNOWFLAKE?
• Customize your profile with cosmetics: build up your collection of Avatars and Inventories, then get wild with super-rare Paint drops... assuming you're lucky enough to find one!
• Online leaderboards for DemonCrawl savants: there's a leaderboard for every quest in Hard mode and above - including the daily Hero Trial. All scores are cross-platform, which means you get to flex on mobile players. (Sorry mobile players)
• There's a crafting system too: solve blueprints, then craft your favorite items at will.
• 100 achievements and yes they are tough.
- You can only have one profile synced with Google Cloud at a time. This is a limitation of Google's service.
- We are aware that the initial load time is a bit high (10-15s) and are working to lower this in future versions.