Divorce Goals Assistant allows you to outline your divorce goals securely. What do you want your child custody schedule to be? How should your assets be divided? How much will your divorce cost?
Share your goals with your divorce attorney or download a copy.
• Divorce Goals Assistant allows you to outline your divorce goals.
• Download and email your divorce goals to your divorce attorney.
• Over 3,000 in-depth family law articles!
• Over 5,000 ask a lawyer questions answered!
• Locate divorce attorneys near you.
The Men’s Divorce Source App is constantly updated with new capabilities and content! Questions or feedback? Email us at email@example.com. We are always looking for ideas to improve the App and provide the best experience possible on your iPad and iPhone.
Taking the time to get better after a divorce is crucial. You have to be willing to make the most of your life. You should not feel ashamed or embarrassed for this reason. You will want to make sure that you are getting the stability in life that you deserve so that you can find a way to make it through this somewhat difficult time in your life.
To “move on” after divorce you need to be open to new experiences, new ways of looking at things and new relationships. You have to take an active role in rebuilding your life, not sit and wait for a new life to come to you for that purpose we have developed a new application Divorce Rebuild Life.
Divorce rebuild life helps you to moving forward in life after divorce.
1) Great list of Divorce rebuild life tips.
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your friends and relatives.
4) No Internet connection required for read Tips.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
NOTE : This free app is Ad supported and has in-app purchase option to upgrade to premium features. The basic features are always free. You have NO obligation to upgrade.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory template in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Hide/Unhide checked items.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Everyone has a different divorce story but it certainly doesn’t mean that life is over. This new beginning can be quite frustrating and for many it would mean personal and social stress. This is the exact moment where you should be able to gather your better consciences and move forward in life.
Application contains following features:
1) Tips for Rebuild yourself after divorce.
2) Favorites section for tips you likes to follow.
3) Share best tips with other family and friends.
The clock doesn’t stop for anyone and it’s isn’t possible to make time go back and think that you hadn’t been married with the person at the first instance. Divorce can be a whole new opportunity to reinvent yourself, judge the type of person you are, go for the things you have always wanted to do. It’s obvious that you would be having an outburst of emotion but you certainly have made a wise choice.
Take up a hobby, join the gym, go for a trip with friends or backpack alone. Every individual will have his/her own way of coping with a divorce but a little help from family and friends can work to a great extent. If you are looking for tips to cope up with a divorce, this app can be a good read. “Reinvent yourself after a divorce” contains various tips and success stories that will make sure that you find a way out and set yourself back on track. Self motivation is the best way to fight depression and stress and this is how this app can help you out.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: http://apps-ticket.com
By understanding how to minimize the negative aspects of divorce for children, knowing the typical responses of children to divorce, and working with the other parent to maintain the loving, nurturing environment that a child needs through the divorce, parents can help children to adjust to their new lifestyle.
Many parents struggle to help their children cope with the emotional pain of divorce and learning to live with Mom and Dad in two separate homes.
Very few children, or parents for that matter, find that the time they get to spend together is enough. Mom and Dad working together to accommodate each other schedules and the schedules and needs of the kids will help in addressing some of the inequity that is inherent in co-parenting through a divorce and after.
Here is a sneak preview of what you will learn inside...
★ Relevance of Divorce to Children
★ Models of Parenting During Divorce
★ Responses to Divorce by Children
★ Age Groups and Issues
★ Communication Basics for Parents
★ Talking to Kids about Divorce
★ Common Pitfalls and Traps
★ Parenting Plans
★ Topics of Concern
★ Family Meetings
No matter how much you may try to work against it, divorce is a fact of life and it can and does happen to couples for various reasons every single day. When there are children involved, the processes that the couple must go through need to bear them in mind before anything else.
This version includes all the exercises and provide you with the tools to create you personal action plan.
Sara Davison is a Life and Divorce Coach combining 17 years of coaching with her own personal divorce experience. She has a global client base and often writes for the media as an expert in her field.
Here is the preview of the book...
★ The #1 thing you MUST do in order to change their mind about you and give your marriage another chance!
★ The most powerful method of regaining their trust and love, regardless of the situation.
★ The SIMPLE strategy that will win them back and make them fall in love with you all over again!
★ How to find out what is REALLY going on behind the threat of a divorce! (it's not always what you think).
★ How to put yourself back in control of your emotions and become a stronger, better person that they will WANT to be close to.
★ Simple strategies for putting the passion back into your relationship before it's too late.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $12.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Use The Knot's wedding planning app to:
• Search vendors near you or in a specific location (200,000+ vendors nationwide)
• View high-quality photos of local vendors (500,000+ images)
• Read trusted reviews from other brides (almost 1,000,000 reviews from brides like you)
• Save vendors to your favorites
• Message, call or email vendors with just one tap
• Vendor checklist to know when to book your vendors
The #1 wedding website, TheKnot.com, presents Wedding LookBook: The must-have app for brides.
• Search the hottest wedding dresses to find your look for your wedding day.
• Discover dresses that match any wedding style, from modern mermaid silhouettes to classic ball gowns.
• Found a dress you love? See listings for bridal salons that carry the dresses and designers you want to try on.
• View gowns for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and flower girl by style, shape and price.
• Browse engagement rings and wedding bands from brands you know and love.
• Accessories are now available! Find gorgeous veils, shoes, headpieces and more. When you see something you love, just tap the blue button to buy.
• Get inspired, and bookmark your favorites for later.
• NEW! We show you customized wedding dress recommendations based on your favorites.
• NEW! Send messages to shops
Need planning tools? With the WeddingWire Planning App, our wedding checklist, budget, guest list, and the rest of our most popular planning tools sync seamlessly with your WeddingWire account. Looking for vendors? Search 200,000+ local wedding vendors and read 2+ million vendor reviews right in the palm of your hand. Need inspiration? Browse thousands of wedding photos to get the wedding ideas you need! Looking for advice? Join our community of engaged couples and newlyweds who can steer you in the right direction based on their own wedding planning experiences.
The WeddingWire App offers:
- Planning Tools - Stay organized with the Checklist, Budget, Guest List, and more! Automatically connect and sync to your WeddingWire account so you can move back and forth from mobile to desktop.
- Vendor Search and Reviews - Find the best local wedding vendors in your area. Read reviews by couples like you, access vendor details and even contact vendors directly from your mobile device.
- Photo Galleries - Browse photo galleries of real weddings, dresses, flowers, cakes, invitations, favors, jewelry, and more. Let WeddingWire provide wedding ideas and inspiration for you as you plan your wedding day.
- Community - WeddingWire forums allow you to gather advice by chatting with a community of couples from across the country. Join the conversation, start a new post or comment on an existing thread in our wedding planning forums!
WeddingWire - Everything you need to make your special day that much more special. Planning your wedding has never been easier with our easy and convenient app! For more wedding planning help, check out our other apps in Google Play: WedTeam and WedSocial.
Wedding Checklist shows a big category item list to prepare for your wedding, which is also able to customize depending upon your needs. Click on a category item list where you can view checklists to add detail information such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Vendors. Simple as it can be.
You can make a smart estimation of money to spend, and actual money spent through Budget. Schedule shows not only the date of each item, but also D-Day of each schedule based on the wedding day. At Vendors, tap on one of the item list, and a pop-up will show up where you can make a call, send mail, open website, or view the map of the vendor. Once all the information is inserted to Budget, Schedule or Vendors at Checklist, you can view all the items at a glance through Dashboard.
Guest list is where you can add the RSVP guests’ status of attending the wedding. Insert name, check them when invitations are sent, and finally, check their status of attendance.
Please rate us if you enjoyed the app. Or, if you have any comments about the application, please feel free to write to us.
Simply, create your Wedding App and matching Website by registering with TieTheKnotApp.com and adding the exciting details. Then, invite guests to download the free Tie the Knot App and join your wedding. They can now participate in your new adventure from the engagement to the altar!
Guests will have all your engagement and wedding details right at their fingertips:
* How he popped the question?
* Who is in the Wedding Party!?
* Wedding Events and Accommodations
* Registry Info and more…
Including a feature we are really excited about – the Wedding Blog! Now friends and family can be a part of the entire journey. Need advice on where to go dress shopping or want to take a poll on the best wedding cake flavors? Blog about it!
We hope Tie the Knot App helps you and your guests share in one of your life’s happiest moments. We have a lot of great ideas on how to make this App even better and would love your feedback and comments.
The Tie the Knot team
- Manages Individuals and Families
- Manages Genealogy
- Anniversary Widget/Alarm
- Supports D-day(count for anniversary)
* English, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Slovak, Czech, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), French and Turkish
* Android 1.6 or later
~ Please refer to the website for 'Known limitations' and 'Permission Usage'