BAR Code Reader Features:
- Scans and Read BAR codes in real-time using the Android camera
- Share BAR Code via SMS, Email, Facebook , Twitter
- History logs keep record of past scans bar codes decoded data list .
- Various settings available for bar code scanning functionality improvement.
Traditional barcodes, such as those printed on product packaging, are also known as one dimensional barcodes. These 1D barcodes contain a unique code which typically describes a product, like a CD or a book. You can look this code up on the internet to find prices, reviews, and more. If you scan a book, you can also search the contents of the book for a word or phrase, and find all the pages where it appears
Barcode Reader also understands how to read two dimensional barcodes, like QR Codes and Data Matrix codes.
You can also represent contact information in a QR Code, and put it on a business card or web site. When you scan it, the results screen provides a choice of actions.
BAR Code Reader Supports: bar code reader , bar code scanner , bar code reader and scanner , bar code reader app , barcode reader , barcode scanner , bar code reader for android , bar code scanner free
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- Barcode Reader uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- This app is supported via search. Please note that the following will be added to your device once you download the app – Search icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You can delete/replace these search points easily. This is a way to make money from this app for further app development and giving it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
Download the free BAR Code Reader app for your Android Device Now!
✔ Side to side view panels allowing you to see the web page and its corresponding source code next to each other on the same screen
✔ Select and copy partial segment or complete HTML source code for use in code editors
✔ Shows HTML source code in large white colored font on black background to optimize for best viewing contrast
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Python syntax highlight & support execute python code through qpython
* Preview HTML with built-in HTML browser
* Search by keyword, code snippets, code share
* FTP support
* Change color / font / size from setting part
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the extension, it'll still show the source as plain text.
No color highlighting will be applied, but at least you still can read it.
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to chat via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
Keywords: source code, syntax highlighter, syntax highlight, code reader, code viewer, code samples
Alternative to vim or emacs over the terminal. Works great as text editor, notepad or HTML editor. Install and start programming now.
PRO version available! Right now it's more of a donationware. Support touchqode by buying the paid version - search market for "touchqode pro". More info: http://goo.gl/00A1E
Tip of the day: if you need more symbols ($, #, |, @, %) press ALT+Tab on the keyboard to access symbol keyboard
We are sorry about the troubles with our license. We do not intent to, neither want to acquire the ownership of your work. We have updated the license according to feedback. Please talk directly to me about your concerns with the license at email@example.com .
Want to share a webpage with friends, but the URL is too long and complicated to enter? The QR Code Generator can help you solve this problem!
Click the icon on the add-on panel, and create a QR code for the site URL you are visiting, then your friends can visit this site by scanning the QR code. You can also share this QR code to your friends on social networks.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• QR Code Generator is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
1. 12 languages supported (Popular ones like C++ , Java , Python included).
2. Manual input allowed. (Similar to input in competitive programming).
3. Easy to use interface.
4. Light weight.
5. Hello World code in every language to get you started.
Advertisements are there just to keep the servers running.
Features in the pipeline:
1. Code Highlighting.
2. Code Saving in the form of files.
3. Neat and clean UI.
4. Specific UI for tablets.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, FEATURE REQUESTS OR BUG REPORTS? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org