SecurePass allows you to save all of your important data (passwords, pin, card numbers, etc.) to an encrypted offline vault, so you will never lose another password.
- Generate and save random passwords
- Save different fields (email, username, password, pin, card number, etc)
- Set color-coded item categories for better grouping
- Make securely encrypted cloud backups to recover your items in the event of losing your device, or to transfer to a different device
- Use custom icons for your items: upload your own, or use the icon of an installed app
- Check if any of your passwords are in a known data breach, using the haveibeenpwned API; also checks when you add a password
- Change the application color theme (somewhat limited below Android 6.0 (Marshmallow))
Your vault is doubly encrypted, first using your master password, and then with your device's keystore. Read more about the encryption at securepassmanager.wordpress.com/encryption
Many of the colored icons in the app came from Icons8.com.
This app was developed using Sketchware.