The daily timesheet app, removes paperwork and manages all you daily timesheets.
Enter all jobs of the day, and send your daily timesheet back to the office as an email.
No paperwork needed, and you always have an archive of all your old timesheets.
** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
The PAID version has no commercials and offers you an unlimited number of projects to work on.
• Unlimited number of projects and tasks
• Time tracker for work and pause hours
• Hourly rate functionality on project and task level
• Earnings summary on project screen and in .xls report
• Gather documents on your projects
• Capture photo / video and add straight to the project documents
• Review data in Dropbox or Google Drive
• Automatic backup and restore
• Manual backup
• Easy .xls reports
• Works offline
• Multilanguage interface
CONCENTRATE ON YOUR WORK, NOT THE PAPERWORK!
Mobile Worker functionality:
1. Project management
• Change project status: Waiting, In progress and Closed.
• Edit project name, customer, description, tags, location data and planned duration.
• Get GPS location coordinates and assign them to a project.
2. Time tracker
• Start/Stop functionality to track time.
• Easy work status change from working to pause time.
• Configure a status and its type.
3. Tasks management
• Change task statuses on the fly.
• Check task agenda list, filter list by predefined or custom time intervals.
• Edit registered task time, description, tags and statuses.
4. Document management
• Manage files within a selected project.
• Get documents from the device file system.
• Get images and videos from the gallery.
• Take pictures directly from your camera to a selected projects folder.
5. Cloud storage integration
• Link application to your existing Dropbox or Google Drive account.
• Project data export to .xls files and store to Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Documents synchronization controlled through Settings: automatic and manual.
6. Additional functionality:
• Intuitive user interface
• Runs on most Android devices
• Works without internet connection
• Configurable classifiers – tags and statuses.
• Manual or automatic backups.
• Registered data export to .xls files.
• Tracking data export to local device file system.
• Search, filter and review all projects.
• Search for files and filter them by projects, type, date and name.
• Multilanguage interface support.
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
Record your time against projects and invoice your clients easily. Use the timer to record as you work or manually enter time each day. Generate Excel, CSV, PDF or HTML reports for invoicing. Export to your phone or tablets calendar. Store notes on your work and use the dashboard's charts and graphs to keep track of your time.
Premium upgrade available as in app purchase for PDF or HTML invoices, automatic calendar sync, record expenses, PDF/HTML reports and more.
• Timer function or manual time entry
• Ad Free
• Record time against client, project and optionally task
• Set project rate and overtime rate for invoicing purposes
• Export timesheet recorded to Excel/CSV file
• Export timesheet recorded to your google calendars on your phone/tablet
• Create PDF/HTML invoices (requires in-app purchase)
• Dashboard with pie chart and line graphs for analytics on your time recorded by project and day
• Apply Tax when generating reports
• Reminder notifications when timer is running - pause/stop timer from notification
• Timeout for long running timer
• View exported reports, easily share files with Dropbox, Google Drive or by email
• History tab shows all recent activity including time recorded, notes, expenses reports and invoices
• Store notes in each project with attached photo
• Enter notes on time entries
• Universal search across time entry notes, project notes and expenses
• Use GPS for location based time tracking, notification when near designated task location
• Backup your data to XML using Google Drive or on phone's SD card
• Daily scheduled backup
Premium Paid features
• Generate PDF/HTML invoices
• Track Expenses for projects/clients and store receipts
• Generate Expense reports
• HTML reports for invoicing
• Automatic calendar sync, have time entries automatically stored on your device's google calendar
• Longer recent history (28 days)
• More detailed dashboard and reports
Follow on Google plus https://plus.google.com/105831722839197626530/posts or use the Feedback option in the app's menu to email for support or feature requests.
After a couple of days of hard work, you easily create a powerful report with all the time registrations from the selected period. Limit your time at the office by sending your time sheet export by e-mail or uploading it to a Dropbox™ account. The export gives you all information you need to justify your (billable) time!
Managing and editing your time sheets has never been this easy and straightforward, TIME is time registration done right.
• Time registration / Time sheet
• Google agenda integration
• Export 10 registrations by e-mail
• 5 Activities
TIME Business add-on adds the following features
• Export unlimited registrations by e-mail
• Unlimited activities
After trying several mobile apps for timesheet registration I ended up with developing another one for Android.
• Calendar view with colored indication
• Hourly and daily rate support
• Punch-in/punch-out including overnight support
• Expense registration
• Multiple currencies (one per project)
• Linking clients to your phone Contact list
• Pie chart reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) including Take home calculation with flat tax rate
• Tracking work location (optional) with Google Map display
• CSV and XML data export via e-mail
• Backup/Restore via XML file
For real time tracking place a shortcut fTS Time on a home screen; tap it to punch in; do your work; tap it another time to punch out and save you time record attributes.
Tested on Gingerbread and Froyo emulator, and also on HTC Desire with Android 2.2.
key words: timesheet, punch in, punch out, freelance
For the managing of time protocols, you can use the extensive functionality.
► Simplify the logging of your tasks and working hours
- fast and direct time recording in only few steps
- playback button for the express working time logging of your time entries
► optimize the administration of your time recording
- synchronize the recorded working times in your google calendar bidirectionally
- control your projects by specifying of budget limits and hourly estimates
►► Key features◄◄
- fast and mobile time tracking of your tasks
- automatic synchronization of recorded times with the google calendar
- flexible and hierarchical definition of hourly rates, setup times and breaks on customer, project and task levels
- budgeting and budget control of your projects and tasks
- filtering of entries according to time, task, project and customer and sending of reports as a PDF or CSV, for example via e-mail
FINARX Timesheet features►►►
► Recording of working times
- Optional rounding intervals ( 5, 10, 30 Minutes) or an automatic rounding
- Indikation of break times or an automatic break Angabe von Pausenzeiten oder automatische break creation
- Additional edit of time recordings also via Google-calendar
- Additional proceed/close of a recording (start/break)
- Timer view of the current entry
► Administration of recorded working times
- create, edit and delete customer, project or task information
- Name and link to contact database entry
- Add entries via contact database or auto completion
- Backup database locally
► indicate the hourly rate
- per customer, project and task
- define the money- and time-budget per project and task
- hourly rate, set-up time (additional charge), breaks
- fixed costs
- Automatic reminder for time logging by your current whereabout
► Export of working times entries
- as a PDF and CSV
- storage on a SD card
- First and second, company name
- Define a company for your report
- Define a currency
- Define the hourly rate, supplements and breaks
- Define a Google-account
- Turn locating for your current position on/off
Use our German-speaking support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other products of FINARX GmbH for Android and iPhone/iPad:
- FINARX Scan
- FINARX Fax
- FINARX Reisekosten
We look forward to hearing from you:
Phone: +49 6151 85069-88
For our SME- and corporate customers, we develop mobile project solutions in the areas of mobile business and mobile finance. Please contact us for references and successfully implemented projects.
• Voice commands (if supported by device).
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Import phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks (Android 4.0+).
• Export tasks to calendar (Android 4.0+).
• Send reports, files and backups to FTP server.
Why an extension?
To reduce the number of permissions used in the main app. Some users may hesitate to install apps that require too many permissions.
Download Timesheet Salary Calculator free.
"My Timesheets" provides following features -
1. Submit the Timesheets and send mail to multiple recipients.
2. View all your submitted timesheets at one place.
3. Able to send the previously submitted Timesheets anytime.
4. Ability to submit times on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and within dates as needed.
5. Generate the comprehensive reports and share via emails.
Freelancer Timesheet will help you optimise your work. Simply create your projects and clients, configure your hourly rate and start booking your hours of work. Freelancer Timesheet will keep you updated of your project's revenue and you can easily create PDF invoices which you can send via mail right from the app: It's that easy to keep track of your projects.
Freelancer Timesheet offers every freelancer a whole lot of amazing features:
• Administrate your projects and clients and keep track of your generated revenue
• When you start working on a project simply start booking and end it afterwards: Freelancer Timesheet will record your working times for you
• Freelancer Timesheet keeps you updated of your generated project's revenue and you can easily manage and modify your booked working hours
• With just a few clicks you can create PDF invoices right from the app: just set up your project's hourly rate, tax rate, your invoice's footer, your company address and logo and create invoices with your booked hours
• Use your own letter paper to personalize your invoices
• You can easily include extra positions like travel costs, expenses for overnight accommodation or dicounts to complete your invoices
• Freelancer Timesheet will always keep a reference of your created invoices and you can access them anytime and mark them as paid
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
We appreciate your feedback and improvement ideas.
More informations are available on my website:
Fawad Barat | Business Apps for iOS and Android
More from developer
Time management software easy to use that let you enter times and related comments.
Get a rapid view of the total hours in a specific month by using the calendar view.
Quickly see your timesheets for the whole month and see hours that have not been entered yet.
Export your time to Excel (or other spreadsheet software) by using the CSV format. You can decide what days range need to be exported by visually seeing which days have entered times.